A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 301,987
Currently Running With Scissors:
537 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Old Underwear?  (Read 28514 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cheesedip

Llama? Hmmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2004 11:19:13 AM »

Loop NYC purses are gorgeous! Oooooo I want soem nowwwwwww, am gonna have to go and buy some cute girl's y-fronts to make some Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."
- G. B. Burgin
diane lynn
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2004 12:22:59 PM »

size wise...maybe they would be best for knitting stuff....stitch holders, tapemeasures...that stuff....my size would hold more change than you could carry....

Diane
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CircusManager220
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2004 05:03:06 PM »

You can either:

(A) Give them to a friend as a gag gift
(2) Make Hats
(3) Put them all in a frame (sort of like a collage) and put them on your wall (I might do that now that I thought of it)
(D) Bring them to work, school, in your purse, and stuff like that, just in case you have an "accident."  Wink

ect ect
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am Washable
DithMer

Have a good one, and learn everything you can.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2004 09:52:42 PM »

Am I the only one who thinks this would look totally cool instead of horribly weird? What if you sewed each pair down onto a different quilt square, then make it into a quilt?  You could even leave a part of some of them open, for like a pocket for the remote control or something.  Am I alone here? Which I'm ok with, cause you know, celebrate being weird.  Smiley
-Mer
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bewitched

grab your glitter and your glue gun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2004 07:05:52 AM »

i was just thinking the same thing! applique a pair onto a pillow and sew the legs closed. then you've got a pocket to hold whatever.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cast your spell... bewitched bath & body
http://www.bewitchedbubbles.com
Xanthia

the goddess of hugs

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2004 04:10:53 PM »

Am I the only one who thinks this would look totally cool instead of horribly weird? What if you sewed each pair down onto a different quilt square, then make it into a quilt?  You could even leave a part of some of them open, for like a pocket for the remote control or something.  Am I alone here? Which I'm ok with, cause you know, celebrate being weird.  Smiley
-Mer

No, that would be cool, PLUS, you already know they are washable Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

breeknee
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2004 05:44:14 PM »

I have a couple ideas!
-Soak the panties in fabric stiffener or a mixture of 1/2 white glue (or mod podge) and 1/2 water. Depending on the size, choose something round like a balloon, basket ball, tennis ball (teehee) etc. and put the soaked undies on them. After they dry you can add a few coats of shiny spray coat and even glitter (i recommend clear) and then remove. Then you can staple them to the wall in a grouping like a collage, like one pair then put a frame around it, or you can put them on the wall upside down over a sconce light as a lampshade. Make sure the bulb is low wattage though.
-Put fabric over the leg holes then fill with stuffing and sew up the top, instant pillows!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SilverBamboo

"Don't dream it... Be It."

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2004 01:57:25 AM »

I just realized a nice, lacy little pair would make an interesting curtain tieback, or several pairs could make a one of a kind valance...

...but I keep thinking you could sew them over a pair of seamless pantyhose and stuff them... which would make them... I don't know what it would make them, but it's gotta have possibilities... Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make something beautiful.
susank
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2004 03:11:42 PM »

I love DithMer's idea, and had a similar one... How about putting them over pillows?  You might have to sew pillows to fit, but then you'd pull the panties over, and it would be a fun[ny] decoration on both front and back.  You'd only have to tack down the top/waist.  Then you'd have matching panty-pillows to go with your panty quilt.

--susan.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

flyhunnie7

too cool for the room

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2004 08:43:04 PM »

i was thinking you could make a patchwork kind of quilt with ur undies but if you don't have enough you could make a pillow. it would be a little strange puttting things that were on your butt on your face, but it would be super cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

leftist.feminist.activist.journalist.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Thanksgiving Quiche
How to Make Thanksgiving Burritos
How to Make Thanksgiving Frittata
How to Make Holiday Side Dishes
How to Make Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Part 1
Latest Blog Articles
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak
Tute Tuesday: July 4th Light Up the Sky Hat

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...