A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 301,554
Currently Running With Scissors:
392 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Reading is Sexy Swap Gallery!  (Read 11873 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

The Meow Wont Purr
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Valerian Aquarian

All Is Full Of Love

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2005 10:39:27 AM »

Okay! I think we're almost ready to wrap this one up.
Just to lace up the loose ends (if you've already answered these, just let me know. Sometimes I can be dense like you wouldn't believe.):
Lucid501: Have you recieved from TheEverFalling?
Lady4feet and icrispyi: I have both of you marked as sent but I'm not sure if I've heard back to see if you guys recieved?
Cerulean is waiting on qtyuuko. Qt has had some personal reasons that I'm not holding against her. Cerulean, have you heard from her since last we talked?
I hope everybody else enjoyed this swap! If there were any problems, please let me know right away because I will be posting feedback soon. If Qt falls through, I will post again asking for angels. I hope it doesn't come to that.
Thanks guys! And if you haven't posted pictures yet, please do!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2005 09:57:32 PM by The Meow Wont Purr » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"To be matter of fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy -- and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." --Robert A. Heinlein
The Meow Wont Purr

Valerian Aquarian

All Is Full Of Love

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2005 02:55:30 PM »

Hi guys,
It looks like Qtkyuuko has fallen through. I would really appreciate if anyone can step up and help me out? I will be looking for at least one swap angel. If you feel that you can help make one or two smaller items, I will be able to use more, and share the work between 3-4 people. If you are interested in helping me out, please PM me and let me know what you think you can do (a small item, a big item, etc.) for Cerulean. I will send you her info and details of other angels as soon as I get this organized.
Thanks guys!!! I really appreciate it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"To be matter of fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy -- and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." --Robert A. Heinlein
lucid501
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2005 07:11:30 PM »

Just to lace up the loose ends (if you've already answered these, just let me know. Sometimes I can be dense like you wouldn't believe.):

Yes, I have! I loved it! I haven't posted pictures yet because I just got back (about 5 hours ago) from 2 weeks in Europe  Grin my first time, it was so much fun! but I forgot to post pics before I left, I'll get them up within the next day or so
THIS ROCKS   Logged
The Meow Wont Purr

Valerian Aquarian

All Is Full Of Love

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2005 10:16:41 PM »

Yes, I have! I loved it! I haven't posted pictures yet because I just got back (about 5 hours ago) from 2 weeks in Europe  Grin my first time, it was so much fun! but I forgot to post pics before I left, I'll get them up within the next day or so
Good! Smiley
Thanks everybody that has offered to be a swap angel, I've finally got a few people lined up!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2005 12:49:22 AM »

I managed to find some decent photos of what I sent to razberry, but the ones of the bag sucks unfortunately... velvet is hard to photo in a dark room at night Cheesy

Anyway, here are the frames (photosized)

There's actually among others an article about what books we bother to translate into our own language Smiley

A tatted bookmark, about oh.. three, maybe four inches from tip to tip (can't remember exactly)

It's the worst background, I know, but it was the only one where the whole bookmark was showing.. but it does obscure the black middle, lying on the black text of the bag  Undecided

Sexy mini binder

(it's a bit scewed - it's really not as wide as it is tall..)

And here's my lovey modelling the bag Cheesy

It's got green lining, but I don't have a good pic of that..

And here's a bad pic of the pockets of the bag

It's books, if you can't tell from the pic Wink

I broke a ton of needles on that bag, 'cause the velvet is really massive Roll Eyes

Always feel a bit silly posting a massive amount of pics of what I made in a swap, but I always take pics one by one as I finish, so I never have any decent "here's everything" shots Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2005 11:39:45 AM »

That bookmark is really beautiful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2005 10:57:09 AM »

That bookmark is really beautiful.

thank you Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
lady4feet
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2005 06:31:56 PM »

So due to a bit of shipping confussion I'm just now posting pics. But here is all the awesome stuff I got from icispi

It's a group shot she made me two bookmarks, a reading journal with letter cutouts to add if I decide it needs it. Bookends that are so cool! They have a cover that you can slip off and change out. For the covers she sent two already covered, two blank ones and a templet so If I want to make more. This is such a cool idea.

This is really old book look a like holder. It's so cool I remember these from the big old libraries my Dad and I use to do genelogical work in. Inside(no pic of that sorry)it has alphabet tabs that you can organize with.

Everyones stuff turned out so cool! I love the tatted bookmark. Always happy to see another tatter, when I tell people I tat the most common response is what's that?,lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lv2ScrpBk
-~Alicia Ann~-

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2005 07:32:57 PM »

This is awesome... I hope a round 2 is in the future.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."<br /><br />"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Devine"
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2005 12:57:52 AM »

Everyones stuff turned out so cool! I love the tatted bookmark. Always happy to see another tatter, when I tell people I tat the most common response is what's that?,lol.

I don't really tell people, but they tend to talk about what I'm doing in a wondering way when they see me, even if I've never seen them before in my life Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Simple Baby Sweater Part 24/28
How to Crochet a Simple Baby Sweater Part 23/28
How to Crochet a Simple Baby Sweater Part 22/28
How to Crochet a Simple Baby Sweater Part 2/28
How to Crochet a Simple Baby Sweater Part 21/28
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Solar Light Garden Mushroom
Artsy Garden
Meatless Monday: Falafel without Frying

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...