A lot of people know be by my creative Caprisun Bags & WALLETS! Some people have encouraged me to create a tutorial so you can make one yourself! Be sure to credit me if you make Caprisun bags or wallets and show them off!! This tutorial is 100% made by me, and very original. If you've become a master at this and want to make a tutorial too, please don't copy my tutorial... write one yourself! Have fun!
This is a simple Caprisun wallet that is different from a normal wallet lol, has 2 pockets but i guess you can always add more! lol
*Making Caprisun Wallets are very fast & easy... it's a good start first, than the bag. They are usually 4"x4" in size. Here's mine below:Materials:
~A clear space to work on
~3 empty & rinsed clean
& dry Caprisun or (or other juice pouches)
~Thick transparent packaging tape... I use the Scotch Tear-by-hand brand
~Velcro with sticky backing -around 2" in length OR zipper (I suggest velcro if you don't know how to sew on zippers!)Instructions:
1. Gather all your materials and be sure the empty juice pouches are clean & rinsed.
2. Tape all the straw-holes & sticky parts (the sticky part where the straw is usually stuck to), so that no extra juice from inside comes out, and the sticky part doesn't get uh.. sticky. =P
3. Next, tape two of the caprisuns together, and so that it overlaps a bit like this (tape it front & back):
4. Take those two and turn it over to the back. Then tape the 3rd empty juice pouch and tape it to the middle like this on one side, overlapping about less than an inch. (front & back)
5. Turn it back over to the back, and fold it down (the pouch you just taped in the middle), and do the same thing with the other side so that it's kinda tucked it... ya know? Just look at these pics:
6. Now take the right flap and fold it over the the left and tape the sides down, so u have pockets now.
7. Then fold the left, last, flap down, but DON'T tape it down! lol. Fold the end of it up about half an inch, so it kinda has a silver lining to it, and tape THAT. See...
8. Almost done! Now just stick on the velcro on the button of the flap, and on the part of the pocket like so....
9. And you're done!! Easy as that! -Haha.. in only 9 steps! Not even 10! lol