A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,083
Currently Running With Scissors:
742 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cool shops in Montreal?  (Read 15861 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

squeaky_kleen
« on: August 05, 2005 12:43:54 PM »

Hey everyone!
I know from a few older topics that I'm not the only Montrealer. I'm new here and I'm looking for some good craft shops and thrift shops. I live near the Atwater Metro station if that helps.
Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please visit my knitting blog: http://clairemitchell.wordpress.com/
allie-loki
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005 08:20:39 PM »

you just made me very homesick. i lived at atwater for 5yrs before i moved to TO last summer, god i miss shaughnessy village*so* much.

there are tons of thriftshops on mt-royal but they are pretty pricey! there are some slightly cheaper ones along st-laurent.
i cant help with craft shops BUT if you're not too shy to ask go stand outside lasalle college and ask some of the fashion students there. im sure they'll be happy to help.

p.s.: how is Coffee (the scary looking white haired guy who yells "change for coffee" right outside presse caffee on sainte catherine??? oooh and how about banana man at concordia metro.

p.p.s.: do you live on lambert-closse? do you live in my old apartment??

p.p.p.s.: the fries are NOT vegetarian. i dont care what the bitchy old lady tells you, they fry them in lard. of course you wont care if youre not vegetarian but my friends and i were *really* angry when we found out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
youlittlerabbit
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005 09:04:38 PM »

im going on a trip to montreal in a week or so and im sooo excited! i'd love reccomendations for fun places to go, especially ones that sell handmade.

thanks for the heads-up about the fries. no lard for this girl!

p.s. do montrealers get mad when people don't speak french?
 Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

allie-loki
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005 05:31:23 AM »

generally montrealers are okay with people who speak english. i think the main issue is they assume everyone is born in quebec and should, therefore, be able to speak a little french so they get annoyed if you dont make an effort. my fiance has found that if he says tiny things like "allo," "merci," "un cafe s'il-vous-plait," then people think he is trying so they are nicer to him. if you stick with the western half of the island (mcgill/peel metros going west) people will have NOOOO problem with you speaking enligsh because a lot of them dont speak french either!

youlittlerabbit: i thought of more places last night. first there is Omer DeSerres right next too blockbuster on st-catherine (i'd be surprised if you hadn't spotted it already) BUT.. if you walk east along st-catherine on the lefthand side of the street there is an independent store somewhere close to guy street. i dont remember which intersection it is at but it is big and easy to spot so you shouldn't have a hard time finding it.
i'll update if i think of other places!

haha oh i just thought of another place! they sell ribbons/buttons/thread/etc but NOT fabric. i forget what this place is called too but it is close to Omer DeSerres. walk east from lambert-closse on st-catherine about half a block, they are on the south side of the street in a semi-basement. you will probably see one or two guys sitting on a bench between this store and Omer DeSerres. the one is smallish and has a white goatee and the prettiest smile. last i saw him he had a red cap. this dude is awesome, please dont ignore him. if you say hi to him or say youre sorry because you have no change, he might tell you that he wouldnt take money from you because your smile is worth a million $. he's so cool.. but i never gave him money. just food. he likes milk a lot.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gink
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005 06:47:55 AM »

Thrift Shops:
Sally Anne's (Armé du Salut)- has locations all over, but the best one is on Notre Dame off of Guy.
Renaissance - Jean Talon and St Laurent
There's also one whose name escapes me on St Laurent around Mont Royal.

Fabric Shops:
Fabricland is a chain which, if you buy the membership, gives pretty substantial discounts. There's one on St. Catherine somewhere between St Denis and Bleury. There's also one in NDG on Summerlet.
I believe I mentioned this in another post, but St Hubert between Jean Talon and Jerri is a fabric store wonderland. Just go there. Three blocks of fabric stores.

Craft Shops:
Omar DeSerres will have everything you need, but it's also crazy expensive. I buy all my craft supplies at the Concordia student craft store - it's only supposed to be for students, but they rarely ask anyone for id, and if you just look like you belong, it should be fine. Not to mention the fact that it's the easiest thing in the world to get a Concordia ID card, and they're valid for a good 5-6 years.

As for the language question, my two cents would be that mostly people don't get snotty if you don't speak French, but you can't expect them to speak English, especially if you go east.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

youlittlerabbit
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2005 07:38:52 AM »

oooo, wow, this is a huge help. i am going to print out this thread and bring it in my backpack. i am going with my mom (this little family has not had a trip together in years) and she is also seriously crafty, so this list is perfect!

sorry to ask anything else, since you both already told me such awesome hints but: any suggestions of nice-but-not-extremely-pricey places to stay?

Grin allie-loki, if i see your red-capped man, i will give him money/food and a big hello! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Iz
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2005 07:59:07 AM »

BUT.. if you walk east along st-Catherine on the lefthand side of the street there is an independent store somewhere close to guy street. i don't remember which intersection it is at but it is big and easy to spot so you shouldn't have a hard time finding it. 

Sounds like British Blue Print to me! Their prices on some things are wayyyy cheaper than Omer but I suggest you shop around a bit because sometines they're more expensive too. For art stuff you can also go to the suplies shop in Collège LaSalle. There is also the Bureauphile in the UQAM main building (accessible from metro Berri-UQAM), a little tricky to find but stellar savings, and you don't need a student ID.

haha oh i just thought of another place! they sell ribbons/buttons/thread/etc but NOT fabric. i forget what this place is called too but it is close to Omer DeSerres. walk east from lambert-closse on st-catherine about half a block, they are on the south side of the street in a semi-basement. you will probably see one or two guys sitting on a bench between this store and Omer DeSerres. the one is smallish and has a white goatee and the prettiest smile. last i saw him he had a red cap. this dude is awesome, please dont ignore him. if you say hi to him or say youre sorry because you have no change, he might tell you that he wouldnt take money from you because your smile is worth a million $. he's so cool.. but i never gave him money. just food. he likes milk a lot.

The shop is called the Dressmaker's. And I heard about this guy from a coworker who used to hang out with him! His name is Jo-Jo and he loves people!

The coolest thrift shop is Eva B. on St-Laurent, north of DeMaisonneuve. The first section when you enter is dedicated to small--production creations and recons, but if you go a bit deeper you'll find treasure of bygone-eras, and chic stuff in good condition. They even have suits and evening wear, all for cheap!

Oh and about the French issue, about a third to half of the people on the island are Anglophones anyways. But nothing melts my Frenchie heart more that an anglo making the effort to try to speak to me in French, even just a bit Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
allie-loki
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005 08:04:19 AM »

thanks for the heads-up about the fries. no lard for this girl!

i just re-read the post where i mentioned the fries. i guess it would help if i said which restaurant i was even talking about? ok so.. the place is Moe's and everyone loves it because it is small, friendly, and best of all open 24/7. it is at the corner of Lambert-Closse and DeMaisonneuve.

as for places to stay i dont really know. you should probably try stay somewhere outside of place-des-arts to peel (e/w) and sherbrooke to st-catherine (n/s) if you are trying to save money because i imagine the hotels in that part of downtown are $$$. you may want to look for a place around berri metro or concordia maybe? theyre close but not completely central so they'd be slightly cheaper while still somewhat conveniently located. there's one place at fort/st-catherine that seems fairly nice and is right in the neighborhood we're talking about here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
allie-loki
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2005 08:12:52 AM »

But nothing melts my Frenchie heart more that an anglo making the effort to try to speak to me in French, even just a bit Smiley

hahaha oh man. im french but have been living with anglos and going to english schools for years so i have a slight and really weird accent when i speak french now. it seems everytime i go back to mtl it is worse. last time i was there some girl in a clothing store said "your french is soooo good! is one of your parents french??" yeh, both of them. then in some restaurant i placed my order in french and my friend had to do it in english (doesnt speak french. duh). later on in the meal he goes to the washroom and the waiter starts speaking to me in english but he's really struggling. so i tell them he can speak french, and he says "no no. i practice english with english customers. it really helps me learn!" so i told him i was french and at first he didnt believe me so i busted out some lac st-jean type quebecois.

i dont know if i should be offended when this happens? maybe i should be evil and take advantange of the fact that people think i am awesome for going out of my way to speak french...

my poor poor separatist father. i am an awful child.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
squeaky_kleen
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2005 05:56:11 PM »

you just made me very homesick. i lived at atwater for 5yrs before i moved to TO last summer, god i miss shaughnessy village*so* much.

there are tons of thriftshops on mt-royal but they are pretty pricey! there are some slightly cheaper ones along st-laurent.
i cant help with craft shops BUT if you're not too shy to ask go stand outside lasalle college and ask some of the fashion students there. im sure they'll be happy to help.

p.s.: how is Coffee (the scary looking white haired guy who yells "change for coffee" right outside presse caffee on sainte catherine??? oooh and how about banana man at concordia metro.

p.p.s.: do you live on lambert-closse? do you live in my old apartment??

p.p.p.s.: the fries are NOT vegetarian. i dont care what the bitchy old lady tells you, they fry them in lard. of course you wont care if youre not vegetarian but my friends and i were *really* angry when we found out.

Hehe, thanks for your help. So far I haven't met any Coffee guy or Banana man but I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for them. I don't live on Lambert-closse, sorry! And I'm not a vegetarian but a few of my friends are so I'll pass the warning on to them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

squeaky_kleen
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2005 06:01:11 PM »

Thanks everyone for the help. I can't wait to go out to all these places. My mom probably won't be too happy with me dragging her around the city but she'll just have to bear it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jasfitz

nobody's little weasel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2005 11:59:11 AM »

just FYI, my favourite shops in montreal are on bernard street, near st laurent. in mile end/plateau.
called elle corazon and local 23.

they have tonnes of really nead handcrafted handmade wears bags, soaps, etc... by great local and canadian designers & such. they're worth the trip up if you live a little far away. take the 55 bus up st laurent and get off at bernard.

sigh, i miss montreal. i can't believe i'm a torontonian. is that how you say it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jasfitzdotcom - goods that make you giggle!
deathtosweatpants
Commander in Chief of the 44th Batallion of Flying Monkeys

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2005 07:47:38 PM »

Ok, I just had to butt in and mention this because no one seems to have thought of it, but for crafty stuff you really should check out L'Oiseau Bleu, they've got all kinds of stuff in there from paint to beads to cheesy doll parts and styro-whatevers... It's abit out of the way (I believe it's on the blue metro line - go check out their web site) but it's well worth it!  Also, for thrift stores I always go to Vallue Village (Village des Valeurs) and for fabrics, it's all about St-Hubert street (think wide, long strip of street dedicated only to fabric stores where the owners are always yelling at everyone but the fabrics are dirt-cheap!) And then there's Beadz on St-Denis and The Bead Emporium on Victoria (Vendome metro) for (duh) beads and jewelry-making stuff.  And Dollaramas!!!  They carry tons of craft stuff now, and it's all for a buck!  Woo-hoo!! Hmmm... I think that's it for now...  Oh and for the French thing, I was born and raised French but became fully bilingual in high school, I don't mind at all when people speak only in English, but, being a Frenchie, it always feels nice when they make the effort... even better if the person is clearly struggling!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Confusion is next."
Odri
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005 03:55:29 PM »

Hello! I've been living in Montreal for...all my life now, I speak French and I'm still struggling with my english  Wink
The french people of Montreal don't really mind english people. The annoying thing is more for example....if you're in a restaurant in the french part of Montreal and the waiter can clearly see that you speak french but doesn't do and effort and take your order in english.

I know all of the craft stores that were already mentionned before (l'oiseau bleu, omer deserres, fabricville, etc) but I don't think Bouclair was mentionned. It's a store that sells fabric, buttons, iron-on transfert and things like that. You can find these stores in Anjou on st-zotique street, in the marché central, in st-leonard and....that's it I think.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

krushvillis
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2006 10:52:41 PM »

Hey, I haven't seen much about the whole Plaza St. Hubert area for sewing. If you have some time, go down to Métro Beaubien, you should be one block away from the HUGE outdoor shopping plaza that goes on for miles. It's not exactly clear from the Métro exit, just ask anyone to point you in the right direction.

The actual shopping area is whatever, mostly discount stores but a few local-designer gems hidden in there, good place to get cheap cheap clothes that you can easily jazz up yourself. But once you're past that area (i.e. you leave the covered area, about a 15 minute walk to your left when you get onto St. Hubert) you will enter the fabric/sewing district. Blocks upon blocks of small, medium fabric stores and accessories. You'll know what to do from there.

Bonne chance!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Serendipity Crafts
Serendipity Crafts

Elizabeth & Hugh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2006 12:22:24 PM »

Ok, I just had to butt in and mention this because no one seems to have thought of it, but for crafty stuff you really should check out L'Oiseau Bleu, they've got all kinds of stuff in there from paint to beads to cheesy doll parts and styro-whatevers... It's abit out of the way (I believe it's on the blue metro line - go check out their web site) but it's well worth it! 

Oh that is my favourite place!!!!!!!!!!! Dangerous though ... I keep seeing other types of craft products that I would like to try. http://www.loiseaubleu.com/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Elizabeth & Hugh
Personalized Signature Platters & Souvenir Plates
Serendipity-Crafts.com
Serendipity-Crafts Photo Gallery
Etsy Store
freshtuesday
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2006 05:39:02 AM »

Oh, I miss Montreal!! I can't even bear to read the whole thread, because it makes me want to hop on a plane to Dorval (Trudeau!), but I will come back here and print this out for the next time I am lucky enough to go there.

Thanks for bringing back my warm and fuzzy memories!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MollyBolly
I love Scotch. Scotchy, Scotch, Scotch. Here it goes down. Down into my belly. Mm-mm-mm.

V's Girl

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006 02:30:37 PM »

One of the places I go to for fabric is Le Chateau Warehouse at Namur Metro station, just down the street from the Village de Valeur on Jean-Talon. The fabrics are similar to the ones they use on their own clothing and sometimes you can find some pretty nice stuff. It's hidden away in the mens side of the store on the back wall. Just a note, you buy it by the cardboard spool and not by the meter, so if you are only looking for a little bit this might not be the best place for it. 

Also, I think someone mentioned this in another thread, Debouk is a great fabric store on St-Hubert. The store they have in Laval is closing and is liquidating there stuff, I haven't been yet but hopefully I will go this week. Here is the link:

http://courrierlaval.com/pages/annonce_gros.php?noAnnonce=72696

If anyone is interested in going fabric/supply shopping together let me know, I'm always looking for a craft buddy.

Molly
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands, they just don't.

www.myspace.com/bollymolly
Sheera and Goomba for Halloween
Add me as a friend

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mollybolly/
My Soon to be In-laws and I
astronogirl
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006 02:54:40 PM »

Any awesome yarn stores in Montreal that anyone can tell me about?  I'm going there mid May, and I can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swappies!  Just PM me!

I'm also looking for a date to the winter dance...

Wisties!!!! - www.wists.com/astronogirl
MollyBolly
I love Scotch. Scotchy, Scotch, Scotch. Here it goes down. Down into my belly. Mm-mm-mm.

V's Girl

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006 06:07:00 PM »

So my latest discoveries in Montreal are Ted's Hobby Shop in Pointe-Claire and the Dollorama at the Faubourg. Ted's has a ton of stuff for all our crafting needs..paint, paper, stickers, kits, shrinky dink paper, etc. The dollarama has awesome handmade type paper, tons of scrapbooking stuff, they even have packs of photo paper for a dollar. I love the place Smiley Enjoy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands, they just don't.

www.myspace.com/bollymolly
Sheera and Goomba for Halloween
Add me as a friend

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mollybolly/
My Soon to be In-laws and I
craft-matic
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2006 02:01:45 PM »

Hi there,

I've been staying in Montreal for the past three weeks, navigating linguistic and actual waters (nonstop rain! but it's beautiful anyway).  I want to let all the Quebecois vrais on this thread know how much I adore your city, and how heartbroken I will be to leave it next weekend.  In spite of my nervous smiles and worried, uncomprehending nods at all French spoken to me, everyone has been very polite and helpful.  I haven't had any negative response to my English, even on the Francophone side of the Main (though I'm admittedly shy and earnest enough that perhaps people feel naturally compelled to be nice to pitiful me.)

That said, today I visited a fantastic vintage/handmade clothing store called Jake's of Montreal.  It's on St. Denis a couple blocks (west?) from Duluth.  They sell really interesting and unique reconstructed clothing.  Some of the things they sell aren't really beyond the scope of what most any Craftster could do with a thrift-store sweatshirt and a pair of scissors, but the vast majority have their own distinct style, which makes them worth the overall-reasonalbe prices charged.  Especially for folks like myself, who have certain talents but not those involved in constructing garments. 

Also, on Duluth just before St. Denis (south?) there's a little toy shop, with the sweetest proprietress.  It's called La Grande Ourse.  They sell handmade wooden objects, sewn things, some books and other items, and felted stuffed animals.  They also sell a little bit of yarn, and they do felting classes and a variety of other classes (I think.  The brochure is en Francais, so I can't get all of it).  It's a very sweet place to buy gifts for little ones. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Work is love made visible.
                            --Kahlil Gibran

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.           
                            --Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
deathtosweatpants
Commander in Chief of the 44th Batallion of Flying Monkeys

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2006 04:59:38 PM »

Aawwwwwww...  shucks, thanks about the sweet compliments on our fair city!  And thanks for the info on those two shops, I never even knew they existed!  I'm glad that people were kind to you (so it's not just us saying we're nice!), and that you enjoyed your stay even though the past week has been a little... wet!  Take care and come back soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Confusion is next."
craft-matic
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2006 06:36:09 PM »

I actually have a correction about the shop name; it's Chez Jack, not Jake's.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Work is love made visible.
                            --Kahlil Gibran

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.           
                            --Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
supermitaines
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2006 05:32:10 PM »

For cool shops, there's Mouliné on Notre-Dame,  the owner is a sweetheart and will help with any knitting issue but, it's a little expensive (they carry a lot of high end yarns) but it's worth it.  Otherwise, there's la Bobineuse on St-Hubert who'll spin any type of yarn to create some unique yarn blends for you.  Hope this helps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out the ramblings

http://supermitaines.blogspot.com
CraftyLea14
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2006 05:54:40 PM »

Hey guys..
Umm just a correction. Loiseau Bleu is on the Green Line. The closest metro station is Pie-X|. Then you can walk down Pie-X|, until you hit St-Catherine (15 minute walk) ( You will comme across a Village des Valeurs and another <Friperie> i cant remember the name of ) or take 139 bus down there.
I work @ Loiseau bleu now Cheesy Yayy ! Holla at me when ur there Grin

And while your at Oiseau bleu, Visit Le Vertige (store next door) and La cocinelle jaune ( a few stores down ).
There not craft store but there AMAZIIING !
Anyways !

See yaah
Jessica
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amberg

Shary Boyle is an inspiration

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2006 06:05:49 PM »

you can check out Worn Fashion Journal's site, it has some store reviews:

http://www.wornjournal.com/html/
THIS ROCKS   Logged
magpie_eyes

I like shiny things!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2006 07:06:41 AM »

Hiya!
  Is there any festivals or exhibits I should check out in January? (around the eleventh)  I am tagging along to the "Colloque international des etudiants en dentisterie"  with my boyfriend, and am going to be spending a lot of time by myself.  I am probably going to check out some of the places mentioned earlier on this thread.  I am super excited to go and tour around Old Montreal, because I am working on my  photography portfolio.  Any good photo ops that I shouldn't miss?  I am a little afraid of how badly I am going to butcher the French language,  but I will try!    Merci!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amyinanimateobject
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2007 02:26:16 PM »

THIS IS AMAZING! I've just moved to montreal and I've been feeling to craft deprived and finding it hard to find the right places! Thank you thank you thank you!

Also, I've been obsesively looking for shrinky dinks for my entire life...do you think Omer Deserre would have em'?...Or where might I find such an item?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'm feeling alot better now that my joints are oiled!"
Girl Annual
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2007 01:00:34 PM »

thoughts I'd post a Omer Desseres Update;  it's not on st catheirne up by atwater anymore, that one closed and moved to Place Montreal Trust - still on st catherines, but further east, right by Ave.Mgcill College .

THIS ROCKS   Logged
jamian
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2008 08:59:00 PM »

Ooh, this is great information--I moved to Montreal from the States a little over a month ago (and totally love it here so far!), and the only art store I'd been able to find was Art-tec on Sherbrooke-O.

Oh, and this is off-topic, but how am I supposed to not constantly fall down when the sidewalks ice over? Is there some kind of trick the locals use?  (I come from a place that never snows so I'm clueless) Huh  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Digitalis88
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2009 07:05:17 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I live in montreal and i speak both languages. But my first language is french.

I think the store L'Effiloché on St-Hubert was not mentionned. They sell any kinds yarns for crochet and knitting and they also give classes. They speak both languages.

Here is the link  : http://www.effiloche.com/Bienvenue.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chemicalflaw
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2009 08:22:41 PM »

BananaMan! That guy rocks! In the weird-gimmemoneyorI'llgetchawiththisban ana-kind of way.
I haven't seen him since I moved away from downtown 2 years ago. (I used to live at Guy/Concordia)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Add a Photo to a Photoshop Template
How to Change a Photo
How to Change Magazine Template Title
How to Adjust Sports Photos
How to Use the Free Backdrop Overlay Template
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...