A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,381
Currently Running With Scissors:
699 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Waldorf inspired washcloth gnome baby ***NOW WITH TUTORIAL!!!***  (Read 74346 times)
Tags for this thread: gnome , tutorial  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftyfoxni
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2008 12:40:29 PM »

what a wonderful tutorial  Grin  have just made one of there as i had a bag of washclothes i had bought to make cupcakes with but just had to have a go and it turned out brilliant just in time for my cousin's baby due in a couple of weeks and for my friend who had a little boy last week now i have something different to give  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

while i knit i think
nana of chloe
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2008 02:19:47 AM »

Hi,
Good on you. thanks for the tutorial. This is so cute. It is a great idea for an infant's toy as it is very safe. And a lovely easy gift.
My daughter made a crinkly toy out of patchworking scraps of material and inserting a chippie packet inside so that it made a noise when her baby played with it. I think I might so the same with this little chappy so that he can make a noise as well..
Cheers,
Denise
THIS ROCKS   Logged
metaphysical_muse
Beets. Bears. Battlestar Galactica.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2008 05:11:07 PM »

Oooh- the little gnome is so cute! Thanks for the tute. I was at a loss for a fast, inexpensive baby gift to make for my new cousin and a friend's baby. This fits the bill!

My daughter made a crinkly toy out of patchworking scraps of material and inserting a chippie packet inside so that it made a noise when her baby played with it. I think I might so the same with this little chappy so that he can make a noise as well..

This is a great idea, too! I was think of maybe putting a little dried lavender sachet inside for some calming aromatherapy. Who knows, maybe I'll do one of each. Maybe some bells inside the part tied off for hands and feet?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
A2JC4life
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2010 10:03:14 AM »

This is so cute!

Wouldn't it be easier, though, to stitch the face before sewing the two pieces together?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frenchymelie
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2010 04:43:58 AM »

Hello I've just registered to your website, and I find it great! You've got much imagination and the result is so good!
I was searching for a birth present for a friend of mine, I found your gnomes, and I fell in love with them. I am making one at the moment and I'd like to know if the blush remains after washing the gnome? Thanks for your answer and sorry for the possible mistakes, I'm french  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged
selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2010 10:15:00 AM »

I had a soft corduroy one of these for my son when he was little - I'd forgotten about it until I saw your post! Thank you for the happy memory!
Great tutorial!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
sarahhenrystewart
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2010 09:30:09 PM »

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this tutorial.  I made two of these with your tutorial, one as a gift for a friend (and she loved it for her baby girl!) and one for my son who adores it, also.  These are too cute for words. Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kaypee
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2012 07:04:31 AM »

Very cool.  Thank you for the tutorial.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Relish Cooking Show Watertown
Different Nut Butter Spreads
Southern Heritage BBQ Restaurant
The Relish Cooking Show Dublin Georgia
The Relish Cooking Show Kinston Highlights
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...