A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,164
Currently Running With Scissors:
488 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Let's Trade Craft Crap Swap! (SIGNUPS CLOSED ; MAIL BY 9/2/05)  (Read 6467 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jMi
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« on: August 02, 2005 07:48:00 PM »

Swap name: Let's Trade Craft Crap!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: jMi
Sign-up date range: Aug 2-Aug 16 '05
Date to send item by: Sept 2 '05

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No

Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes

All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages

Organizer is aware of current list of "suspended traders"
list and will not allow those members to participate: Yes

Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that every participant meets these conditions: Yes

Details of swap: If you're like me you have tons of extra crafting materials lying around your house. I have fabric, thread, paint, brushes, stencils, beads, findings, stickers, markers, magnets, batting, charms, tons of odds and ends--- all waiting to be used! Yet, I have no use for them anymore because I'm bored with them. And as they say, "One man's trash is another man's treasure!" So lets trade our trash!
Requirements
-Everything you send must be useable! So, no fabric scraps that you couldn't even wrap around your pinkie, or broken items Wink
-There is no longer a size rule, but you must send your partner an assortment of at least 5 different crafting items! By all means, send as much as you'd like!!!  changed 8/3/2005, please re-read!
~~~

If you want to participate, PM me the following information:

Name of swap: Let's Trade Craft Crap!
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?
You are in complete understanding that to participate in this swap you must send your partner as much as you possibly can?
Crafts you are interested in:
Anything you are absolutely not interested in receiving?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ME (jMi) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Once people begin signing up, I will list them below so everyone can keep track with me and make sure I don't miss anyone Smiley:

jMi - Organizer
mrs.benjimadden
zenochka
Carina
StarSix
Topolino
Jennickell
me_and_a_gun18
The Meow Wont Purr
ohmyword
bobolink
Moominvalley
Writer78
DsgndbyRJ
samann1121
BklynGal
etherealxshadow
beadgirl
Puella
tickle_me_ally
scrappygirl085
monkees
sporkx71

« Last Edit: August 17, 2005 06:29:46 AM by jMi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lifeadored.blogspot.com/
Getting back into crafting! Follow along with me on my blog and see what I come up with! Smiley
mrs.benjimadden
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005 12:40:37 AM »

I would like to join this swap, but I would rather send in an envelope, could I just shove as much stuff as I could in one of those huge padded envelopes?? I think they are 15x10.5 inches or something like that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you are not vigilant and demanding of your talent everyday, you will slowly become what you hate.

My wist!!
www.wists.com/johkay03
jMi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005 04:08:27 AM »

I would like to join this swap, but I would rather send in an envelope, could I just shove as much stuff as I could in one of those huge padded envelopes?? I think they are 15x10.5 inches or something like that.

Yeah, that could work too- just as long as you were sending as much as you could. As I said, my main goal is to make sure no one feels like they sent a lot out to someone and got barely anything in return Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Getting back into crafting! Follow along with me on my blog and see what I come up with! Smiley
jMi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005 06:03:27 AM »

Grin Any other takers? Theres still awhile left to sign up but the dang topic keeps getting bumped to the bottom :p

If you sign up, please reply in here too so it doesnt get lost lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StarSix
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005 07:20:18 AM »

I signed up.  I have lots of "crap."
hehehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not Beethoven, but it sure bounces!

~ The Aristocats
mrs.benjimadden
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2005 11:58:24 AM »

I signed up.  I have lots of "crap."
hehehe

I have alot of "crap" too, I didn't relize I had so much until I decided to clean my craft area for this swap.  So this swap will bring me new craft "crap" and a cleaner craft area!!    Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you are not vigilant and demanding of your talent everyday, you will slowly become what you hate.

My wist!!
www.wists.com/johkay03
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2005 03:17:08 PM »

curious Smiley just imagine what one could get.. I'm just not allowed to join any more swaps right now Tongue

what kind of trash is it you guys are sending? No big details, but.. there's enough of a difference between cloth and stone tiles Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
StarSix
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005 05:21:22 PM »

I think it's ANYTHING.  I have a bunch of really weird, eclectic, useful stuff! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not Beethoven, but it sure bounces!

~ The Aristocats
jMi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2005 08:47:40 PM »

Oh yeah, it's ANYTHING! lol
And yeah.. I was searching through some of my fabric collection because my mom wanted a new totebag and I was like "Wow! I can send this... and this... and this!!" Plus I cleaned my room and found TONS of stuff I didn't even realize I still had! Smiley Can't wait to start sending! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2005 01:08:25 AM »

Yeah, but I mean different people have very different hobbies/crafts, so their stash will look really different from other peoples.. Smiley Atleast so I believe - maybe everyone here works with fabrics and yarn now and again Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Nicole Richie Makes a Turtleneck Dress Look Sexy
Top Sweater Styles For Fall
The TV Wardrobes We Want to Raid This Fall
Jameelah Booker Unveils Her New Jacket Line at NYFW Spring 2014
3 Nonsurgical Ways to Boost Your Booty
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...