A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,547
Currently Running With Scissors:
702 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: HOLLYWOOD PARTY<A SUCCESS!! NOW WITH A BUTT LOAD OF PICS... COME SEE!! (Pg 8)  (Read 14673 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

highschoolcrafter
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2006 10:10:53 PM »

my best guess, including food at my house and at ben and jerrys/decorations(which were almost all made from posters and paint)/ game supplies/ goody bags and any other stuff would be around $300 w/ out the limo, we had A LOT of decor, which could cut down on the costs, and pretty extensive goody bags, but those are my fav part, so i figured it was a must... obviously you could add/subtract a bunch of stuff, $300 was a lot for us, but with planning for so long, it ended up being totally do-able, which made me and my mom happy

and on a side note, we payed $250 something for 3 hours in the limo, which included complementary soda and ice and all that jazz, so we were kind of happy about that part too, since some other companys (at least around STL) were about $150 per hour 4 hour minimum

it was so fun, now i have to get the pictures developed and start the scrapbook Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
50srocknrollergirl
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2006 12:22:55 AM »

COOL!!! looks like tons of fun! I love all the popcorn things and the cupcakes.  GOOD JOB!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KCGal
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2006 09:28:36 AM »

I am AMAZED by your Hollywood party!  It looks so creative, fun, and detailed.  the giant popcorn box with balloon "popcorn" is brilliant.  And those cupcakes!  And the "film strips!"  Simply awesome.  I'm sure your friends were blown away.  Happy birthday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
123shopaholic
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2006 12:32:05 PM »

my best guess, including food at my house and at ben and jerrys/decorations(which were almost all made from posters and paint)/ game supplies/ goody bags and any other stuff would be around $300 w/ out the limo, we had A LOT of decor, which could cut down on the costs, and pretty extensive goody bags, but those are my fav part, so i figured it was a must... obviously you could add/subtract a bunch of stuff, $300 was a lot for us, but with planning for so long, it ended up being totally do-able, which made me and my mom happy

and on a side note, we payed $250 something for 3 hours in the limo, which included complementary soda and ice and all that jazz, so we were kind of happy about that part too, since some other companys (at least around STL) were about $150 per hour 4 hour minimum

it was so fun, now i have to get the pictures developed and start the scrapbook Wink

sounds like fun! it is a bit expenisve i agree, but if i do one i will probably try to cut the cost down. also what were in your goodybags? since  goodybags are like the best things ever! lol, and i would definatly have to have them at mine too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
myhappyending
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2006 08:39:48 PM »

i so glad yours went so well...i hope mine goes as well as yours did!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
highschoolcrafter
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2006 09:33:49 PM »

also what were in your goodybags?
since it was a movie theater and downtown hollywood, there were two seperate goody bags

as far as the movie one, we had a box of candy, mini bag of popcorn, air heads, and one of those plants that when its done growing as a message on the leaf (we got them at target)

for hollwood we had a 100 grand, a silver bracelet with a star charm (target), star candle, and glamorous plastic ring

everyone also took home their star, glow necklace from the limo,  and some extra cupcakes, since we had soo many
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fishiegopook

why so blue, panda bear?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2006 11:34:53 PM »

this is so cool!  I think my favorite part is the soda, candy, and popcorn cupcakes.  What's on top of the soda ones?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

highschoolcrafter
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2006 11:53:11 PM »

What's on top of the soda ones?
broken up pieces of rock candy (light blue and white)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
123shopaholic
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2006 03:43:32 PM »

great goodybags! i love how you had a goodybag for the movies and for the hollywood one!
Im wondering what were your activities?? haha i want too know everything about your party lol, thanks for all the descriptive pictures they're very helpful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
highschoolcrafter
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2006 05:18:14 PM »

we had rob your neighbor (not really related to hollywood, but the prizes inside were things for movie stars, things with stars on them, candy, etc.), name that tune with movie and tv show theme songs, and movie quote trivia (we had teams and had to guess what movie the quote was from before the other team to win) it was a pretty full night, since we got back from the limo at 8:30 and we watched both movies from the marquee board (breatkfast club and texas chainsaw massacre Wink)

glad my party can inspire some other parties  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Understanding Light Exposure in Pictures
Using Light and the Landscape in Your Photography
Using Light and Color in Your Photography
Practicing Patience in Photography
Exploring the Ordinary in Your Photographs
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...