A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
653 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: HOLLYWOOD PARTY<A SUCCESS!! NOW WITH A BUTT LOAD OF PICS... COME SEE!! (Pg 8)  (Read 14679 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Irish_Belle
I put my hands among the flames. Nothing burns.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2006 06:51:59 AM »

Buy about 10 disaposable cameras and leave them around the house.. and ask people to leave them afterwards, so you can get the pcis developed and see what pics ppl took.

Have at the front door a cd with random sounds on it playing.. like people cheering, applausing, paprazzi cameras clicking.

Doctor some photos of you on the computer with your favourite film stars and enlargethem and stick them up around the house!!

I might do something like this for my 18th!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

slackferno
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2006 03:09:52 PM »

Wall wraparounds are really popular right now.  They're plastic backgrounds, 4x50 ft, and you just tack them up to "set a scene."  You can pick them up at just about any party store, and I've seen Hollywood Sign backgrounds, the "Red Carpet" and the "Velvet Rope."  You might want to pick one up just for a photo opportunity for your guests.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
krafty_kelly
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2006 06:58:03 PM »

ok, so my friend brought up havin everyone assigned to a certain famous person, but we have 12 girls, n we can only think of Marilyn Monroe, just hopin maybe u crafty ppl could help out, thanks!!

We did this!  And we made up nametags too.  It was so funny!!  One of the girls was Katie Holmes, but the "m" fell off, so she became Katie Holes!   Wink Wink

Some other people we did was Madonna, Paris Hilton, Jennifer Lopez, Angelina Jolie, Brittney Spears, Courntney Love, Jennifer Aniston.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myhappyending
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2006 08:57:31 PM »

im doing a hollywood party for my sweet 16 too~ the only difference is we are renting a place to do it at cause i have to do a family/friend birthday. which kinda stinks but thats the only way i can do it. i have a message board on here too. i don't have as many comments as you but check it as well...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LilMissPink
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2006 08:53:40 AM »

Interesting, I'm having my (15th) in some place too because I'm inviting tons of people. I don't know where yet, but most likely in a hotel. Where's your board?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Everybody likes pink. People who think otherwise are in denial.
myhappyending
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2006 08:25:30 PM »

im only inviting roughly 30 friends but then again i also have to invite the family too so that adds about 20-30 more people... my blog is Hollywood party planning ideas....i think??? hahaha...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
myhappyending
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2006 08:26:14 PM »

its hollywood party for sweet 16...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
highschoolcrafter
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2006 01:43:06 PM »

almost here!! im soo excited, thanks for all the help everyone! ill post pics for sure Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged
highschoolcrafter
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2006 12:08:35 PM »

heres all the pics, hope they show up ok, it was a total success and very fun! all my friends had a blast and cant wait to tell everyone else about it Roll Eyes thanks again to everyone who helped in suggesting things, i didnt get to use all of the ideas (mainly because of budget and time) but i used a big amount of them

its hard to see, but the brownies on the gold platter have powdered sugar stars on them (we just made a stencil and placed it on the brownie, then sprinkled the powdered sugar on)

this went on the door of my room

these are the cupcakes, we had "soda", "popcorn" and "candy" types, the popcorn idea is from FamilyFun, and we just used that idea to get the soda and candy

it spells out HOLLYWOOD but it was hard to get all of it in the shot

and the limo when it first got to my house!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
123shopaholic
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2006 09:28:32 PM »

OMG! those pictures have given me soo many ideas for a hollywood party for my own birthday!!! its such a great idea, i would have to say though...i LOVED the giant popcorn the most! haha it's awsome and your so lucky to get a limo, they are soo expensive!!
i don't mean to be nosy but how much did the whole party cost?! i soo want to do something similar if you don't mind haha!

Love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Toilet Paper Roll Artwork
How to Make a Pregnancy-Belly Cast
How to Make a Kid-Friendly Bird Mobile
How to Make Seed Bombs
How to Make a Party Piñata
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...