A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,116
Currently Running With Scissors:
430 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tutorial: literally, a monster purse! ((reposted, and an apology))  (Read 170760 times)
Tags for this thread: tutorial , monster  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

skier88888
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2005 08:17:44 PM »

yayy a tutorial! i bought some maroony fur today at jo-ann's for less than 4 dollars a yard! everything in the store was half off, and i saw the fur, had seen your bag, and wanted to make one, soo i bought some furrrr!sadly, the sale was only until today. they did have the fur in the sale section, so it was regularly, 6, 10 or 15 dolalrs a yard, which is still a good deal!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
foureyedgirl
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2005 08:21:05 PM »

humble..i took a look at your myspace. i want the picture of ewan mcgregor!! badly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

what inspires you ?
Crafty_Girl25
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2005 08:25:18 PM »

I totally concur - You Rock! That was SOOOOO nice of you to apologize and I just wanted to say Thank You!  Grin  Grin  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
humblestumble
Craftster enhances life.

Retro crafty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2005 08:52:29 PM »

humble..i took a look at your myspace. i want the picture of ewan mcgregor!! badly!

Oh thank you! :-D He is in a frame above my computer :-) If I manage to get a copy of it and resize it down, I may send u one. OR perhaps if I draw him again smaller...and copy that lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.amschwengler.com

http://craftster.ourtoolbar.com <-- I made a Craftster toolbar for us obsessed Craftster members

"Takes 2 steps to get up and one to fall down."
foureyedgirl
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2005 09:07:30 PM »

Oh thank you! :-D He is in a frame above my computer :-) If I manage to get a copy of it and resize it down, I may send u one. OR perhaps if I draw him again smaller...and copy that lol.

if you did i would...marry you or something. i have an obsession with him since i saw moulin rouge. i -love- that movie.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

what inspires you ?
humblestumble
Craftster enhances life.

Retro crafty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2005 09:38:41 PM »

Oh lord knows, ME too. haha. I found him in Ep 1 of star wars and ive been oogling at him every since. but moulin rouge REALLY did it for me. A handsome man...singing? beautifully? Hot dog...I'm in love lol.

Oh dude, wouldnt a moulin rouge swap be sooooo awesome! Dang.. I need to research that one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.amschwengler.com

http://craftster.ourtoolbar.com <-- I made a Craftster toolbar for us obsessed Craftster members

"Takes 2 steps to get up and one to fall down."
foureyedgirl
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2005 09:42:45 PM »

Oh lord knows, ME too. haha. I found him in Ep 1 of star wars and ive been oogling at him every since. but moulin rouge REALLY did it for me. A handsome man...singing? beautifully? Hot dog...I'm in love lol.

Oh dude, wouldnt a moulin rouge swap be sooooo awesome! Dang.. I need to research that one.

i think i saw one once..hm. eventually i want to make satine's red dress. maybe in sewing class this year, -that- would make an awesome prom dress.

i just found a monster bag swap, and the creator said something which i found a bit rude. but all well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

what inspires you ?
zemolina
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2005 09:59:21 PM »

It's really cool that you posted a tutorial, that bag is awesome.
 I don't blame you for reacting the way you did, If I posted something I really liked and half the follow up posts were demands for a tutorial I'd get kind of annoyed.  The way I figure it, after 10 pages of tutorial requests it's kind of rude to add another one.

Anyway, awesome purse!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PpCakes
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2005 10:06:06 PM »

wow, thats a great tutorial! i think it deserves a spot on the special features just fro you appologizing b.c i wouldnt have had the guts to do that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

visit my blog, its full of crafty awesome things, and life!

xo
http://ckscribbles.blogspot.com/
Retro_Turtle13

Im a Barbie Girl! In a Barbie World...

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2005 10:20:09 PM »

All is well. You are forgiven!  Grin   And can i just say I absolutely ADORE your monster bag. I love it! Thanks for coming back to craftster and for your apology it took a lot of guts. I expect great things from you in the future!  Cheesy

Retro_Turtle13
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit Grannyscupboard.net for great bath products made of all natural ingrediants. Soaps,Bath Balls, Shower Gels, Bubble Bath, Luxurious handcrafted soaps, and more. They are all at your fingertips! Go now!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fall Fashion Trends: What To Wear To Work
Who Rocked The White Cape: Gwyneth Paltrow Vs. Sienna Miller
How to Make a Baby Chicken Costume
How to Make Stylish Yarn Bangle Bracelets
Best Dressed Celebrities: Kate Hudson, Blake Lively, Alessandra Ambrosio
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...