A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,578
Currently Running With Scissors:
698 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Whole Wardrobe Revamp Swap?  (Read 1620 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Retro_Turtle13

Im a Barbie Girl! In a Barbie World...

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2005 06:40:50 PM »

okay. LOL i know. Is mid sept. good for you? Spread the word.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit Grannyscupboard.net for great bath products made of all natural ingrediants. Soaps,Bath Balls, Shower Gels, Bubble Bath, Luxurious handcrafted soaps, and more. They are all at your fingertips! Go now!
hijole
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2005 07:38:49 PM »

Retro_turtle, in order to be a swap organizer, you must have completed a swap and received positive feedback.  Your profile doesn't show that you've  been in a swap yet.

Unless you've got a swap in progress that will be completed before you begin this swap, someone else will need to be the organizer.  Sounds like a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Retro_Turtle13

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2005 09:01:05 PM »

hijole dont worry i am currently participating in the "Fashion/Pop Culture through the ages" swap. And should be done around the end of August. Thanks for checking up though. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit Grannyscupboard.net for great bath products made of all natural ingrediants. Soaps,Bath Balls, Shower Gels, Bubble Bath, Luxurious handcrafted soaps, and more. They are all at your fingertips! Go now!
Retro_Turtle13

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2005 01:41:27 PM »

Anyone else interested?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stray Cat
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2005 09:25:57 PM »

I know you guys kind of already decided the format for this swap but I had a thought about this because I was wanting to get rid of all of the clothes that I don't wear anymore. I was going to take them to the thrift store but I thought it would be better to donate them to a fellow craftster/reconstructor. My idea was to trade a one bag of clothing and the person that received your donation would have to recostruct one item that you gave them and return it. They could then keep the rest for their own use. Anyway that was my though. maybe for another swap. I would be interested in this one but I haven't done a swap yet and I'm planning on my first one in september so  I may not be able to do this one yet.
I think you can only sign up for one your first time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Retro_Turtle13

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2005 01:53:13 PM »

It is true you can only sign-up for one at a time. Maybe we could incoprorate your idea! We could just have the last month be a "Whatever you have left, and want someone to do something with" month. You could just send the item(s) you want to be reconstucted along with the pants so maybe they could start thinking in advance. So basically this would be kind of a naked lady idea incorporated. Does anyone have objections to that? Thanks for the idea Stray Cat! We probably wont be starting this until mid september anyway.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Retro_Turtle13

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2005 10:56:00 AM »

I'm just checking to make sure there are people still interested in this. I will/should start signups around the 20th of september if so.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happychick
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2005 12:15:47 PM »

sooo are you signing up month by month or altogether?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Retro_Turtle13

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2005 12:57:14 PM »

Um what do you think we should do? Maybe 3 months at a time??? Because that would work better with the Jeans, skirts, etc.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Liquify Tool in Photoshop
Photoshop Makeup
Photoshop Curves Tutorial - Part 1
Easy Photo Frames and Borders in Photoshop
How to Use the Soft Light Layer Mode
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...