A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 299,158
Currently Running With Scissors:
560 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap 3! (SIGNUP FINISHED SEND BY August 31)  (Read 15380 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PpCakes
« Reply #140 on: September 07, 2005 03:37:09 AM »

has anyone received my boookmarks yet?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

visit my blog, its full of crafty awesome things, and life!

xo
http://ckscribbles.blogspot.com/
miss_katonic
« Reply #141 on: September 07, 2005 04:43:20 AM »

What a treat, I received all of my bookmarks at the smae time.  Thank you Star Six, rebecky1982 and ducktape diva!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ducktape_diva

Book'em good-lookin'

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 07, 2005 08:45:18 AM »

I just received my bookmarks from ppcakes, NVA, and rebecky1982.

Ppcakes sent me this adorable Singin' In the Rain bookmark. Thank you so much!!! I love the blue yarn you used.

NVA sent me this neat art noveau bookmark. Thank you so much!!! I love that it's monochromatic. The girl you drew looks like a diva. I especially love the envelope you decorated. It is beyond cool!

Rebecky1982 sent me a Star Wars bookmark with all the essential Star Wars characters Darth Vader, Luke, and Yoda!!! Thank you so much!!! I love the original trilogy and I so want to watch again now!!!   
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dreamisle
ATCs are great!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: September 07, 2005 08:57:10 AM »

Dreamisle, Starsix...  Have you both received my bookmark?  I'm getting worried cos I sent it out the same time as The Meow won't  purr.  She has already received it on Sept 3.
Haven't recieved yet, but monday was a national holiday so mail hasn't been coming steady yet.

As for the Qtkyukko situation, signing up to send to 15-20 people is a bit suspicious, even with such a clean swap record as s/he had. If I can't get in contact with him/her or with xXcherie-lynnXx then I'm afraid we'll be needing in excess of 10 swap angels  Embarrassed Next swap will have a flat 3 bookmark limit so this doesn't happen.

I've been stressing over this and swap 2 still isn't even finished but people want a fourth swap. If someone would like to co-organize the fourth swap feel free to contact me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade Paper
Library Due Date Card ATCs
I make handmade paper! PM me for trades!
I made a Pillow!
tickle-me-emo
« Reply #144 on: September 07, 2005 09:19:42 AM »

i sent to cherrie lynn( and all my others)  so hopefully we will hear something from her soon? it seems a shame when everyones put time into it. but i would happily be a swap angel  Grin

XXX
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thevampirehanna
« Reply #145 on: September 07, 2005 09:25:05 AM »

Ive gotten my book marks from horsepower and sewmuch4kids..both are fabulous... Ill post picks soon..yeah i know no one has gotten the ones ive sent out yet.. cause they were just poped into the post today! *bad Hanna* i just havent been able to get to the post when they are open with my classes...i have a book mark for Qtkyuuko i made.. should I just wait on sending hers out? Then someone who she flaked on (if she did) can get it with simular intrests...hmm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nevernaked.etsy.com
Check Me out! Knits , Bags, Pins, Artwork,...And more
dreamisle
ATCs are great!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: September 07, 2005 02:34:03 PM »

kat_penguino will be mailing in the next few days. You all have to find it in your heart to forgive the late mailing because kat started the first bookmark swap, so without her there wouldn't be a bookmark swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade Paper
Library Due Date Card ATCs
I make handmade paper! PM me for trades!
I made a Pillow!
curli

bringin' crafty back

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 07, 2005 02:50:43 PM »

ppcakes, I've reveived your bookmark- I even posted it in the swap gallery. I apologize, I forgot to drop you a pm about getting it.  Embarrassed Anyhow, it's great and I really like it.

As for kat_penguino, I don't mind at all. I think I'm one of the people she's sending to, and I totally understand if life got in the way. After all, it happens to the best of us.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

^_^
ScarySockMonster
Loony Lunatic

Me So Scary

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2005 07:38:09 PM »

I got mine back today! Sad

I won't be able to get more stamps per envelope until Friday when I get paid.  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message posting may be confidential, and if you use it in anyway that I do not see fit; you may be hunted for.  Other than that, have a nice day!  Wink
jMi
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: September 08, 2005 10:33:32 AM »

As for the Qtkyukko situation, signing up to send to 15-20 people is a bit suspicious, even with such a clean swap record as s/he had. If I can't get in contact with him/her or with xXcherie-lynnXx then I'm afraid we'll be needing in excess of 10 swap angels  Embarrassed Next swap will have a flat 3 bookmark limit so this doesn't happen.

Wow and I stressed over signing up for 5
Just so you know, workload isn't that bad and I send out more bookmarks if need be! I'm sure you have tons of angels on stand by though Wink But, just incase- feel free to let me know and I'll start working on them
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lifeadored.blogspot.com/
Getting back into crafting! Follow along with me on my blog and see what I come up with! Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Favorite Products For Treating Sun Damage and Dark Spots
Jamie Greenberg Cooks Up All Natural Beauty Products With Alexis Wolfer
How to Wear Coral Lipstick
How to Apply Blush in 5 Seconds
Debunking Beauty Myths
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...