A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,379
Currently Running With Scissors:
579 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Euro 10 Things Swap Gallery  (Read 2818 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ParanoidEv
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2005 01:59:35 PM »

And we're off!

Some really cute hairclips!

Two buttons, I already put them on my new bag. They mach perfectly!

A hairband! this one is perfect because I planned on getting dreadlocks and a hairband would sure come in handy!

Ooooh pink satin border!

And a belt  Cheesy I'm showing it this way because I am wearing jeans with no option for a belt.

And a shirt, in a REALLY HOT pink tone  Grin With a skull! The only problem is that it doesn't fit me.. You coudn't know, the big-boobie-disease runs in the familiy here... I'll try to find a good use for it!

Oh and thanks again Carina! And sorry for the crappy pictures, but the camera is dying.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Put your hay on the ground and your sexy legs in the air! You have the right to remain wheeking for pellets!
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2005 02:16:04 PM »

I just glanced at paranoidev's post in the "most recent posts with pictures" and got a heartattack when I saw the pink ribbon, 'cause I'm always anxious about the post office and I got a bit of that to craft in the "let me make your craft" swap and it hasn't gotten to Carina yet, and it's so late I'm rambling... Cheesy

I dig how random the various things are (um I can't express myself..) so I'm just gonna spy here a bit.. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
ParanoidEv
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2005 02:19:06 PM »

Oh I totally forgot about the leather & rubber bracelets. But making pictures & getting them on the pc really takes a long time so I won't make any pictures of them if that's ok Wink But I do like em!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Put your hay on the ground and your sexy legs in the air! You have the right to remain wheeking for pellets!
corduroy cat
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2005 03:14:50 AM »

ack! sorry i haven't posted pics of my lovely presents yet paranoidev, but i'm wearing my cute bracelet and necklace at the moment Cheesy i'll see if i can get my camera working tonight....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ParanoidEv
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2005 03:17:25 AM »

ack! sorry i haven't posted pics of my lovely presents yet paranoidev, but i'm wearing my cute bracelet and necklace at the moment Cheesy i'll see if i can get my camera working tonight....
I'm not sure if I have sent enough, I was really busy at the time..  Embarrassed Now that I've got all my stuff sorted out,just tell me and I'll make some extra stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

carina
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2005 03:56:37 AM »

It doesn't fit? Damn... Sorry..
But at least you have boobs Wink I hope you like your other package better for the let me make you your craft swap, I'm sending almost everything today, I must. Or else I'll never be finished, I keep thinking it's not enough...

Melladh, maybe it will arrive today, don't you worry, the postal service in Portugal in August it's just so slow it almost seems to be inexistent..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What does not kill you, only makes you stronger
ParanoidEv
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2005 04:19:53 AM »

Better? I loved this one! Full of skulls and pink stuff, all things I love!  Cheesy
But to be honest, it is a bit more exiting to see what someone else did with your stuff, I have no clue  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

carina
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2005 05:35:33 AM »

But to be honest, it is a bit more exiting to see what someone else did with your stuff, I have no clue  Grin

I know what you mean, I can't wait to see what Melladh came up with Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What does not kill you, only makes you stronger
corduroy cat
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2005 02:53:30 PM »

I'm not sure if I have sent enough, I was really busy at the time..  Embarrassed Now that I've got all my stuff sorted out,just tell me and I'll make some extra stuff!
don't be silly! i think you sent me lots of wonderful things Cheesy i really really love everything!

a stenciled totebag with the cutest lining, an alice in wonderland box with dice feet (love that), loads of goodies inside the box like ladybug appliques, handmade soap, beads, butterflies, and a cute little box filled with buttons (how did you know i'm starting to collect buttons?) Smiley, little rosette hair clips, AND another cool spiderweb box filled with neato jewelry that i'm already wearing, AND......

a sweet floral skirt with "sad cat in a garden" written on it and a felt kitty applique!!! (i'm hesitant to try it on cause i've been eating so much lately, but maybe after dieting... Tongue) or maybe i'll turn it into a pillow! you did a great job paranoidev xox
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011 03:50:34 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ParanoidEv
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2005 03:02:11 PM »

I just had to name the cat  Roll Eyes
Anyway, I think it would make a great pillow, you have my blessings  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Prevent Mascara From Running
All About the Lip
Golden Globes 2014 Beauty Trends
Bold Eyes and Bold Lips
Full of Volume
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft
Meatless Monday: No Bake Lime Cheesecake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...