A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 300,949
Currently Running With Scissors:
698 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Calling all St. Louis Suburbanites!  (Read 10386 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

autumnelayne

Such is the way of the Craft Ninja.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2005 07:32:49 PM »

Run by and see our halloween window dsplay at Dick Blick too! I'm so proud of it, it's all done up ala Edward Gorey. I painted the mural on the glass and did some of the backround, but all of us there contributed. I am doing my very first craft show in 2 weeks (well the only one so far I seen worth doing anyways). It's called the Rock n' Roll Craft Show and it's in St. Louis. Here is the website with all the info:
www.rocknrollcraftshow.com
Anyhoo, the chica who taught me how to spin wool is going to be there too, as well as most of the members of the newly formed St. Louis Craft Mafia which it looks like I'm joining Cheesy. Woohoo for wacked out crafters Grin. I'm teaching a class tomorrow night, if Andy ain't there I will e-mail him Wednesday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Danyell
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2005 08:23:35 AM »

Whooho! I saw the web-site for the Rock N Roll Craft Show. I wasn't planning on going. I have a lot of plans that day...but maybe I'll swing by there now...it sounds nifty.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

classycrafter
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2005 08:45:50 AM »

I just went to the Quilt Show in O'Fallon. Anyone else attend? It was much better than the one i went to in St. Louis.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

autumnelayne

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2005 06:18:49 PM »

Oh kewl, maybe I'll see ya there! I was actually at Michael's and Gordmans this morning but I didn't think that the old man behind the frame counter was you lol. I talked to Mary Jean who is actually Andy's boss and she said for you to please give them a call she is all for you giving those classes! I am PMing you the # Cheesy.

Hi classycrafter, I caught a glimpse about the quilt show on channel 10. I'm not much into quilting, but my craft buddy Calicoon is. She has quilting bees at her house sometimes.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

classycrafter
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2005 06:40:28 AM »

Oh quilting bees...that sounds fun!! I just started quilting and decided to make a christmas quilt. It might not be ready till next christmas though at the pace im going!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Danyell
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2005 07:08:23 AM »

Speaking of quilting, Michaels is doing a warm-up America campaign. Each person involved makes a quilt square, and some time at the end of this month, everyone gets together and make a quilt! They have information on their web-site!

I will definetely give her a call, today! I'm super-psyched.

P.S. Yeah, you saw Fred at the counter. That's my manager. He cracks me up because anytime something messes up back there, he doesn't curse - he says "you sausage."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

classycrafter
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2005 08:40:09 AM »

"You Sausage" !!?? That is sooo funny!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Danyell
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2005 07:31:19 AM »

Yeah, he's a good guy. Nothing really ever makes him angry.

Nothing is a big deal to him.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

autumnelayne

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2005 07:05:08 AM »

Hey there Danyell! I did pretty good at the RnR craft show but I was sort of tired with sewing after the thing was over with. I had made 13 wallets, 7 wristlets, and 9 purses...and basically had to marathon sew all last week. The night after the show I picked up some knitting needles, yarn and the Stitch and Bitch book, and guess what...I'm on my second scarf already! Wow, I'm hooked Cheesy. Have you seen this little yarn shop that just opened on Vine St. in O'Fallon? It's called The Beaded Fabric Patch. I stopped in yesterday and they have so many amazing yarns like Apalca, wool, mohair and lots of lovely blends. The stuff is so much nicer than what you find at the craft stores and reasonably priced as well. Kooky hours though, only open like 10-5, oh well it's really cool you should check it out Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Danyell
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2005 09:23:49 AM »

I've been there 4 times, already. She knows me by name Smiley

It's a couple of blocks from my house!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Free Video Editing Tip: 3D Compositing
Using Title Templates in Premiere Pro CS4
How to Keep Special Effects from Intruding on Story
How to cheat a look on Camera
Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 Tutorial - Reconnecting Footage
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...