A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,023
Currently Running With Scissors:
419 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: not used to kitties being around  (Read 13056 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ViolentViolet
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2005 12:26:27 AM »

How a bout doggies?I have a long haired chiwawa.Malachi loves to chew fabric and unwind spools.Though I was ready to kill him last month over a bad thing hed done.My neibor gave me a huge bolt of cavas fabric.Nice eh?Well she has a weiner dog that likes to lay on preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'everything.Apparently') she laid on the fabric because I had a big piece laid out to cut,he comes over sniffs and lifts his leg up and tinkles on it.I thought my brian whold blow up I was so mad.He gets put in his house when I do crafts now.
                                                       ViVi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I just love her man,Hey what are you doing with that brick?"

http://www.wists.com/EvaBlack
thebakersgirl
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2005 07:35:45 AM »

omg kitties are so hilarious! its not really craft related, but my cat hides behind things that are much smaller than him and crouches down, thinking we cannot see him. then he jumps out and attacks my legs. Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Oh sweet Jesus! A boob! She's making a BOOB!" -InkFaery
The Hunger Games Swap: crafting!
http://emilymayhem.blogspot.com
jets_to_july

less than three

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2005 02:47:14 PM »

When my cat Lily was a kitten, she had an undying curiosity with the stove -____-  She never got burnt/hurt or anything, but it was tedious trying to keep her away from the hot stovetop burners.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
call_me_nny
>insert angsty yet clever title here<

this is the life--bo bo bo bo bo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2005 12:15:56 PM »

my tigger LOVES lasers, my dad would torture him and just move the little laser dot thing around and around and up and down and my cat would just jump as high as he can (usually up against the wall) and it was so entertainging, especailly when he had thought he had caught it, and then lifed his paw up to get it and find it not there

hes also TERRIFIED of vaccum cleaners, hell run up to the 3rd floor if we're vaccuming in the basement
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i wear black on the outside because black is how i feel on the inside and if i seem a little strange well thats because i am
-the smiths
to going against the grain, going insane, going mad
-rent
Minor drug offenders fill your prisons you dont even flinch All our taxes paying for your wars
-SofD
BelovedGoddess
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2005 03:44:11 AM »

I needed to move a big ceramic platter off my dining table so I could sew a large item.  I'm engrossed in the sewing when it smashes to the floor.  My cat had pushed it off because it was where she wanted to sit.  I called her a bitch and got back a "it was in my spot" look as she settled down. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JennieD

can i get some more cowbell?

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2005 11:57:52 AM »

My kitties like to jump- A LOT. We have this toy called "gone fishin" and its a plastic pole with an elastic string and bundle of feathers and bells at the end and the other end has a suction cup. So we suctioned the toy to the refrigerator and the cat started playing and jumping well I should have been paying attention cus he jumped onto the stove and turned it on. I went out and got the mail and when I came back he was meowing a lot (he calls me mom he goes "mom mom") and i smelled some burning plastic and well i ended up loosing a Tupperware bowl but at least my kitty was ok.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PunkxGoddessxx
DogStar Love

Once you go Black, You'll never go back.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2005 01:11:00 PM »

We've got a year old Coon Hound. Let me tell you, when your puppy comes up looking all cute while you're trying to crochet.. Don't belive her! I swear, once I had my yarn sitting next to me, not really paying attention. Fern (The pup) snuck behind the couch, poked her little nose through a clear spot between cushions, and snatched my yarn! Not only was it dog-hairy, but it was covered in slobber.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Think of me, think of me fondly when we've said good-bye,
Remember me, once in a while please promise me you'll try,
When you find that once again you long to take your heart back and be free,
If you ever find a moment,
Stop and think of me.
 (Sirus, Remus, and James.) <3
brie_lauren
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2005 01:28:05 PM »

my kitten sleeps right behind the sewing machine WHILE im sewing! she is so weird but never likes to leave my side, also if im making something with tulle ill always cut an extra strip because she loves it. sometimes she even likes to help me cut out fabric by holding it down for me, aka laying smak dab in the middle of it
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Brae_Day
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2005 01:35:04 PM »

Have you seen the cute chic easter egg cozies?  They're on Craftster somewhere, (or my blog if you wanna check it out.  Grin

Anway, I knitted like, 10 for easter, and the youngest cat fell in LOVE with them!  One day I came home to the plastic storage bin they were hiding in KNOCKED over, and the living room was COVERED with little yellow chics!  (and naked plastic eggs.)  It looked like a chick graveyard! 

You'd think that one would be enough, but noooo not for my cat.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mikaiyawa

Some things must be believed to be seen. -Einstien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2005 02:17:11 PM »

Wee kitty (mom's cat) has a crochet potholder that had beef stock spilled on it (I washed it but Wee had already decided it was HERS) she'll drag it around, maul it and sleep on it.  If you try to take it from her she bites, then grabs it and runs.

And she's 16 odd pounds of fuzzball so she can bowl you right over.

Mieka
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. - Will Durant
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Strawberry Angel Food and Coffee and Donut Milkshake Recipes
How to Make a Pineapple Coconut Meringue Torte
Old-Fashioned Lemon Sugar Cookie Recipe
How to Make Rhubarb and Ginger Fro-Yo
Coffee and Almond Cake Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...