A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
730 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 1229
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: How's Your etsy Shop Doing?  (Read 411871 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sarawearsskirts
« Reply #5250 on: June 05, 2006 12:02:06 PM »

sweets, i should have screenshot it (the bike theme - matt on two wheels) for you, i didn't even think of that! :]   glad that since you're not photo'ing stuff, at least you're using it!  if you need more cards, my sweet walking billboard, you let me know asap, okay?  ;]
sweet switch plate!
okay.
back to work.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftgoddessss
Marble Magnet Mistress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5251 on: June 05, 2006 01:12:04 PM »

Just wanted to drop in and say Hi! I've been out of it for a while and sales slowed down some while i was finishing up last semester, but I'm back at it. I have been browsing through poeple's shops and everybody's stuff is so awesome.

yay!

-nic Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Aphadon
« Reply #5252 on: June 05, 2006 03:02:38 PM »

I'm still sale-less, unfortunately, but over the past week I've been busy crafting and preparing items to list, and have tried to do a couple items every other day, spread out over the day, to increase exposure. Plus I've been frequenting the forums, and posting items where ever it's appropriate. I'm trying, I hope things pick up soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fearlessfibers
« Reply #5253 on: June 05, 2006 03:35:16 PM »

Hi all:  Here's a sweater that I actually finished a couple of months ago but haven't been able to show off since my hubby hardly wore it before the weather changed.  Thought I'd share it with all of you, even though this one belongs to hubby and won't be sold.

It's one of my own design and is made of Elsbeth Lavold's Silky Wool.  More info, including stitch closeup and pattern, as well as an explanation of the goofy face in the picture are in my blog if anyone is interested:  http://fearlessfibers.blogspot.com  (That's my way of saying, please visit my blog and leave a comment before I give up on it entirely.  Hee, hee.)

I was also just curious from folks here whether anyone ever sells larger items such as this on Etsy?  I haven't tried to list any "real" knit items because I just assume that most Etsy buyers are looking for small, less expensive items.  Has anyone had success with higher priced items -- say $100 or more?  Just curious.  It's not worth the time and effort to knit and sell sweaters, but I love to knit so much that I wouldn't mind not making anywhere near what it's worth, but I don't want to do anything larger if it has no hope of selling.

So here's the pic of the sweater, with hubby making goofy faces:

Happy Knitting!
 - Deb aka Fearless Fibers
THIS ROCKS   Logged

t8designs
« Reply #5254 on: June 05, 2006 03:36:18 PM »

for some reason my views are way down today and it's making me sad - especially since i just posted 4 things today.
anyone else noticing a much lower view count?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

3. il n'y a aucune fille typique
http://www.t8designs.etsy.com
nico-tiro

Its Your Life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5255 on: June 05, 2006 03:49:16 PM »

hey t8designs i totally noticed it ;;  im taking it easy and didnt post all the new stuff i have all at once, for once! Tongue the purse section is really slow. it doesnt even look like lots of people are listing, much less looking?? Tongue haha ,maybe everybody is doing craft fairs now...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

t8designs
« Reply #5256 on: June 05, 2006 04:08:48 PM »

I think there must be something glitchy going on with the item views because my shop views are increasing and yet none of my other items have grown in view count for at least 6 hours.
oh well...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bixby2
« Reply #5257 on: June 05, 2006 04:13:33 PM »

The turtles of the week are:  Sgt Pepper Turtles!

These Turtles are all dressed up for the Turtle Ball.  They are ready to have a blast!  What Beatles collection would be complete without these little guys entertaining the crowd.  Get them for Fathers day or for the Beatles fan in your life.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out the Electric Sheep Fibers!  http://amysbabies.etsy.com

My Blog
http://amysbabies.wordpress.com/
t8designs
« Reply #5258 on: June 05, 2006 04:24:20 PM »

bixby2 you are OUT OF CONTROL!
Those are freakin' brilliant! I cannot even believe it. I expect liverpudlian accents to be escaping their little turtle mouths.
amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kidcompassion

get down off your high horse and buy me a taco.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5259 on: June 05, 2006 04:25:47 PM »

i love your turtles bixby2!

t8designs - thank you for bringing it up, because i noticed it too. i put a bunch of new things in my shop and was totally disappointed that no one was checking them out.... but then felt silly for being disappointed. so i'm not the onyl one noticing it. either it's a wicked slow day or something's up with the site.

it's nice to know it's not just my shop.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 1229 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cut a Girl’s Hair
How to Avoid a Bad Hair Day
Blow Dry Curly Hair Tutorial
How to Blow Dry Hair to Create Volume
How to Care for Dry and Damaged Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...