A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,381
Currently Running With Scissors:
600 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 1229
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: How's Your etsy Shop Doing?  (Read 411603 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweetjaime
« Reply #3810 on: April 22, 2006 12:18:19 AM »

Well thanks a lot guys.  LOL.  My whole "budget" concept, yeah, that didn't really work out for me.  Haha!  You guys took all my money  Sad

This is exactly why I'm not allowed to shop anymore.  I have issues.

!!! You bought my fave earrings! Oh you are going to luuuuuvvvv them! YAY! Thanks! I will ship them with a couple little goodies just for fun!
PS ... sorry to blow your budjet hehe Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: April 22, 2006 12:23:52 AM »

!!! You bought my fave earrings! Oh you are going to luuuuuvvvv them! YAY! Thanks! I will ship them with a couple little goodies just for fun!
PS ... sorry to blow your budjet hehe Grin

I had to, it's not like I really had a choice in the matter, I have no self control & I think Etsy was created by the devil. Cheesy They are hella cute... Smiley  I have long, black hair & earrings like that just pop against it.

Lil goodies?  Woot!  I can't wait...  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
misslilamae
« Reply #3812 on: April 22, 2006 12:26:37 AM »

K, you might want to go list another one Tongue  I stole that one.  LOL.  And I still have some $ left over to buy from sweetjaime too!  The boyfriend just called & is on his way home, must...purchase...q uickly.  LOL

Thank you Thank you!  Haha, I was still listing an item when you bought them, so when it took me back to my "seller storefront" I was confused for a second... then I was excited!  It's the first time I've sold anything so soon after listing it! Under 90 seconds, yeah!   Grin

And yes, I have just listed another one.  Aly other takers?  *looks around*  Wink Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: April 22, 2006 12:30:19 AM »

K, you might want to go list another one Tongue  I stole that one.  LOL.  And I still have some $ left over to buy from sweetjaime too!  The boyfriend just called & is on his way home, must...purchase...q uickly.  LOL

Thank you Thank you!  Haha, I was still listing an item when you bought them, so when it took me back to my "seller storefront" I was confused for a second... then I was excited!  It's the first time I've sold anything so soon after listing it! Under 90 seconds, yeah!   Grin

And yes, I have just listed another one.  Aly other takers?  *looks around*  Wink Roll Eyes

Oh!  I hope I didn't mess anything up!  I didn't think I had an account on there, but when I tried to register my username, I guess I already did.  So it was speed shopping from there on out.  Ha Smiley

Lucky for me you had just posted it, 'cause I really like it!  I bought a cigarette case years ago, just to hold credit cards/money.  It's silver w/ red fabric on it, but it broke & I had yet to replace it.  I think your mini wallet will definitely do the trick Cheesy  Lovely spring/summer fabrics as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
nico-tiro

Its Your Life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3814 on: April 22, 2006 02:03:09 AM »

uber cherry that scarf is insane!

i wish i had better memory of who posted what so i could participate in the love spreading more Tongue
*fast thread+bad memory=nico
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NessaGurl
« Reply #3815 on: April 22, 2006 04:31:47 AM »

ubercherry...I really like the scarf too...

tvtrayart - Thanks for trying to help a gurl out and plug my bags...really appreciate it...spent all last night making a new orange vinyl bag...I think its pretty cool, but I'm not quite finished cause my sewing machine was fighting against me late last night, so I decided to finish it today...Hopefully I'll be able to do that later this afternoon.

I have some girls coming over this weekend to do some craftin' with me, so hopefully if I don't chitter-chatter too much I'll get something done...mostly when we get together to craft we end up talkin' and not craftin'...but thats ok I suppose, thats what girlfriends are for.. Grin

OK..really must go get in the shower...must leave house within 30 minutes...GoSH...th is thread is starting to dictate my life...check it ever second I can....gotta go ! *she says pulling herself from her laptop* Wink

NessaGurl
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy Shop...
http://thislittlebird.etsy.com 

My Wist
http://www.wists.com/ThisLittleBird

I would love to do a personal swap for Quality, well made felt or crochet play foods for my daughter... contact me if you are interested. Check out my shop to see what I could make for you
americandemockracy

Misanthropic, you got it.

View Profile
« Reply #3816 on: April 22, 2006 05:30:11 AM »

Hey! I just came up with a new and exciting (no... not really) banner for my etsy shop.

It looks better than the one that was before.

I'm planning on getting some starter kits up this weekend- Five Pads/Liners/Pouches (which I sell for eight dollars a piece), plus a lined zippered pouch (which I sell for eight dollars as well), a totebag and a hotpad.

How much would you be willing to pay for this, do you think?

~Katie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://javastain.etsy.com is now open!

Come check us out for period goodness!
misslilamae
« Reply #3817 on: April 22, 2006 09:45:35 AM »

Sweet4ever, in my world, you can't mess anything up by buying my goodies!   Grin

Americandemockracy, I love your new banner. It looks so professional!  I really like your craftster "handle" too -- reminds me of a good friend that on here that goes by Patriautism.  Wink

I haven't sold any more tiny wallets yet, but one that I listed around 3.30 am has almost 100 views already!  Dang! 

I also got a convo asking if I offer them wholesale.  I find this flattering, but I'm debating even following up on the request; I've gotten two requests for wholesale before, that completely backed out (as in, I never heard from them again) after determining price & quantity and stringing me along for quite a bit. One of those "flakers" even represented a brick-and-mortar store in Denver!  Anyways, the person who asked me about wholesale via Etsy convo just registered last night (4/22) and has no information in their profile whatsoever.  Should I follow up on it? Or do you think I'll just get screwed again?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hollyg9211

9 out of 10 ninjas agree...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3818 on: April 22, 2006 11:16:40 AM »

I've got some new illos.  I'm thinking buttons, magnets and stickers...am I missing anything?  Whatcha think of the girls?

« Last Edit: April 22, 2006 11:36:19 AM by hollyg9211 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shop for KiWi Cuties apparel at
http://www.kiwicuties.etsy.com
shsupernova
funny love

your chopsticks dance will win over his heart

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3819 on: April 22, 2006 11:45:17 AM »

wow, this thread moves way too fast for me!  i'm not even going to begin to try to catch up with all that i've missed...it would take me all day!  Cheesy

holly,  those are super cute!  i just realized i never sent you that pic i said i would.    Embarrassed   sorry!  i'll see if i can get one this weekend.

i have a little dilemma.  i'm in the process of working out a trade with another seller on etsy.  she wants to trade for a pair of my green felt mary jane baby booties, which i'm happy to do, however she mentioned that they would be a gift for her friend who just had a baby boy.  does this seem odd to anyone else, or is it just me?  should i just go ahead with the trade?   Huh   or do you think they are too girly for a little boy?  here they are if anyone wants to see:

http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=122074
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006 11:50:41 AM by shsupernova » THIS ROCKS   Logged

visit my website!  thecleverkitty.com
and my etsy shop!  www.thecleverkitty. etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 1229 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get Inspired by Nature for Your Summer Wardrobe
Sienna Miller Looks Summery and Sweet in a Seafoam Dress
Tips For Helping Your Swimsuit Confidence
Behind The Scenes: Kate Hudson For Ann Taylor Summer 2013
How to Put Together a Shopping Outfit
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...