A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 306,399
Currently Running With Scissors:
661 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 1229
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: How's Your etsy Shop Doing?  (Read 540217 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweetjaime
« Reply #2210 on: February 26, 2006 08:33:33 PM »

Question: Why didn't I receive an e-mail from etsy after I had made a sale? It's been so long since this has happened that I'm not sure if I missed something along the way. Isn't a confirmation of a sale e-mail customary? Did I perhaps turn some notification off? I'm not all that familiar with etsy, so any help would be great! I'm so excited that I made a sale, but a little bummed that I found out a day late. :/ Has this ever happened to anyone?

Hmmm thats weird! Maybe email Etsy about that... im not sure if there is a way you can turn off notifications...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seaofstars
sew serious

mmmmm... fabric!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2211 on: February 26, 2006 08:47:35 PM »

love the new shirt! so funny!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy Shop
http://sewserious.etsy.com

Blog
Blog Giveaway happening right now! Ends Monday, March 7th. Stop by for details on how to win a free zipper pouch!
http://sewserious.blogspot.com
cdoggett
« Reply #2212 on: February 26, 2006 08:50:07 PM »

I've added a new tie to my shop! I really like it, but nobody really seems to be interested in it or the other tie i have. I've also just finished one with a squid which i *love*, which i'll be posting hopefully tomorrow. Would you lovely gals mind giving me some constructive criticism on the ties? I need to know why they're not selling, and if i should even bother making more. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
believer10
« Reply #2213 on: February 26, 2006 08:52:51 PM »

^ that happened to me on my last sale.  i asked about it on etsy and he responded here:  http://www.etsy.com/forums_topic.php?thread_id=1850

basically though there was no problem i just didn't get it, and there was no solution.  i'm hoping on my next sale (hopefully soon *crosses fingers*) will give me an invoice email. but i hope what he says in the thread may help
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tygra
« Reply #2214 on: February 26, 2006 09:26:34 PM »

hi everyone! i just added some uberversatile petals to my shop, and i will list two more in the next couple of days.

i've also reduced a few of my prices because nothing seems to be moving Sad i know i've only been selling for a couple of months now, but i'm hesitant to make any more new items because i honestly don't have that much free time to begin with and i feel like my previous efforts have not yet been rewarded. sorry to be all pitiful and pouty, i'm just having one of those nights... Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

übercherry goodies make you feel übercheery inside!
http://ubercherry.com
http://ubercherry.blogspot.com
ktkntr
Hey little boy, what you got there? Kind sir, it's a mollusk I found.

Sassyfrassy lassy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2215 on: February 26, 2006 09:35:00 PM »

I'm with you there, Tygra!  No sales!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

funkalisious jewelry:  www.zoo-loo.com
at etsy, too: www.ilovezooloo.etsy.com
tvtrayart
« Reply #2216 on: February 26, 2006 11:20:47 PM »

ktkntr, how are things going with Cut + Paste?  Didn't you have stuff there?  Did you read that thread about that gal who hasn't sold much on Etsy, but was able to sell her goods to the whole cast of Chicago on Broadway?

Go figure, sometimes people  just don't see the shop, sometimes it's just not the right venue, but I think right now is sort of just a slow time for people since there's not a big holiday coming up.

Tygra, I love the new uberversatile petal colors!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
acceber
« Reply #2217 on: February 26, 2006 11:32:01 PM »

I've added a new tie to my shop! I really like it, but nobody really seems to be interested in it or the other tie i have. I've also just finished one with a squid which i *love*, which i'll be posting hopefully tomorrow. Would you lovely gals mind giving me some constructive criticism on the ties? I need to know why they're not selling, and if i should even bother making more. Thanks!

Actually, I have been eyeing your ties from the start. I've been waiting to see what styles you come up with, and I am considering sending you an alchemy tie request (a pretty simple one) in a few months when my boyfriend's bday comes up. Don't be discouraged. They are awesome, priced fine, and appear to be made well. That they are effectively menswear might be one reason they are selling slowly-- Etsy is filled with ladies. I bet those ties would go over huge at an indie designers craft fair.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- Rebecca
hollyg9211

9 out of 10 ninjas agree...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2218 on: February 27, 2006 04:22:05 AM »

...able to sell her goods to the whole cast of Chicago on Broadway?

How sweet would that be? I'd love to have something like that to promote my shop with.

Seriously, a change of venue or just reaching a new audience is sometimes key.  I was on a site for 4 months last year and 0 sales.  Nada...zip.  Then I moved to Etsy and found a better audience.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shop for KiWi Cuties apparel at
http://www.kiwicuties.etsy.com
Aphadon
« Reply #2219 on: February 27, 2006 04:23:02 AM »

No sales yet for me  Sad  I have four items listed, and I'll probably list a few more. I don't think my prices are too high, I'm still optimistic that *someone* will buy something before I give up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 1229 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Street Style: What Your Clothes Say About You
How to Wear Leggings and Still Look Fashionable
3 New Look Outfits
3 Ways to Rock a Shirt Dress
A Sneak Preview of the TOMS and Target Collection
Latest Blog Articles
Folding in the New Year!
Tute Tuesday: Joan Jett Inspired Black Heart Soap
The X-Files

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...