A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 307,563
Currently Running With Scissors:
354 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 1022 1023 [1024] 1025 1026 ... 1229
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: How's Your etsy Shop Doing?  (Read 643199 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

chrissydot
« Reply #10230 on: September 27, 2006 09:11:11 PM »

yay! i added a new item ( a pretty scarf) http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=502119

and i made a treasury list of pretty nature-y themed things. I just discovered the treasury lists, they're so much fun.

eep... i dont know how to link to it, but its called "a garden in the city."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BeaG
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Hi from Belgium!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10231 on: September 28, 2006 03:12:39 AM »

I would like some advice.
Why am I not selling my tutorials (http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=481406)?
I did sell 3 of them, but I expected to sell more.
Anybody got a clue?
Gr,
BeaG
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tomatedepingles
Recycled jewelry?

How eco-chic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10232 on: September 28, 2006 05:51:46 AM »

the only thing i can thin of BeaG is to add necklace in your tags, or necklacedisplay...

it looks great, by the way!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

titancia
Are you a good twin or a bad twin?

It's Thistle with a Bobo on her head!

« Reply #10233 on: September 28, 2006 08:14:50 AM »

Bea--I thought you'd sell more, too. I pimped you in the forums yesterday!  Grin Grin Grin

I just made a banner for Fabiola's Knits yesterday. I'm quite happy with how it turned out--I used a photo I took specifically for it. (She knits AND crochets, which is one of the reasons I used a crochet hook in the photo. The granddaughter who is selling her grandmother's items said her grandma likes purple and crochet, so that's what I went with. And I don't have any knitting needles... I used to, but I don't knit, I only used them to make paper beads. Tongue)

http://FabiolasKnits.etsy.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged
taerowyn

Let's hope we're worth it.

« Reply #10234 on: September 28, 2006 08:46:03 AM »

BeaG--I know the general view of listings is the more views/pics the better, but I'd actually take the picture of the back of the display off the listing.  Crafty people, your audience in this case, are prone to looking at things and mentally re-assembling them.  From the front, I'd still need a tutorial, but once you show me the back, I can pretty much figure out how to make one.

Just a thought.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wisty McWist

I am de-stashing a *ridiculous* amount of stamping supplies (mostly Stampin' Up)...PM if you're interested in purchasing or swapping for them
LittleJoi
« Reply #10235 on: September 28, 2006 08:51:32 AM »

Well my mothers friend came over yesterday to pick up her custom purses that I had made and she liked them so much that she bought 3 instead of 2. I was so happy Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog: Sweet crafty goodness from me to you http://www.deliciousstitches.blogspot.com/
likespointysticks
« Reply #10236 on: September 28, 2006 09:24:03 AM »

Anyone else with cold hands? I'm listing another pair of super-soft wristwarmers, this time in cream:

http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=503086
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love my dictionary.
pawnshoppromises
« Reply #10237 on: September 28, 2006 09:28:40 AM »

I officially have the worst luck ever. lol

I don't have a class today until 1 PM, so I decided I'd use the extra time to finish off the scarf shewantsxglamor custom ordered. After finishing, I ventured outside (barefoot, as always) and tried to find a place to hang it from in order to get a few pictures. Well, in the process, I somehow managed to step on and get stung by a yellow jacket (which I'm allergic to) in between my pinky toe and the toe next to it. After screaming and letting out a few choice words, I ran inside to doctor myself and then decided that I wasn't going to let the yellow jacket beat me (lol), so I slipped on a pair of flipflops and went back outside to take the pictures, which can be seen here: http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=503031

Haha.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006 10:58:27 AM by pawnshoppromises » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 Personal Swaps and can crochet pretty much anything! PM me!

My Etsy
My Ravelry
My Wist
pinkangel1979
« Reply #10238 on: September 28, 2006 09:32:59 AM »

Just a quicky about treasury links- beacuse of the way the pages have been developed, the URL in your address bar doesn't change (from whatever URL you used to enter the site) as you move around different lists.  So to get the URL of your list you need to scroll down to the bottom and click the "copy" button next to the URL.  That's your treasury link.
So this really is the Halloween one... http://www.etsy.com/treasury_test.php?id=1159337675510U4719
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BeaG
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Hi from Belgium!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10239 on: September 28, 2006 09:37:57 AM »

BeaG--I know the general view of listings is the more views/pics the better, but I'd actually take the picture of the back of the display off the listing.  Crafty people, your audience in this case, are prone to looking at things and mentally re-assembling them.  From the front, I'd still need a tutorial, but once you show me the back, I can pretty much figure out how to make one.

Just a thought.
Thank you!
Originally my listing did not include the picture of the back. I added it after I got several requests to show the back. You might be right about that lowering my chances of selling the tutorial.
Gr,
BeaG
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 1022 1023 [1024] 1025 1026 ... 1229 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Crockpot Mac and Cheese
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Tutu Dress
Craft Challenge #117 Announced – Gingerbread House Contest!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...