A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,370
Currently Running With Scissors:
707 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 404 405 [406] 407 408 ... 1229
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: How's Your etsy Shop Doing?  (Read 478461 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

zitrone21

Ooh, I'm so blurry . . .

View Profile
« Reply #4050 on: April 28, 2006 03:52:03 PM »

Neffy--You need to put your site name between the bracketed url tags: [url]neffy.etsy.com[ /url]   Except don't put any spaces; I only did that so you could actually see what to type in.  Otherwise it would come up as an actual link.

Hope that helps.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
olilo
« Reply #4051 on: April 28, 2006 06:33:29 PM »

OOOHHHH Kiwi what about underwear? I think they would be awesome on boxer or better yet on the but of plain white cotten girl undies. or even toddler undies. how cute would that be! undercover ninjas!!! If you make them let me know I'll buy some for sure!!!

I sold Marina- my vinyl bag today -yeay!! I just turned in my dissertation too! I am done!!! God what a great day!!!! Too bad I don't drink or I would go get drunk in celebration!!! Grin

americandemocracy i love the sets too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #4052 on: April 28, 2006 06:41:46 PM »

Okay, I made these two bracelets out of wire and seed beeds.  They took about 30 minutes-ish each to make but I'm not sure what I think of them and if I should list them.  They look kind of random

They are simple, but they are cute & colorful for summer Smiley  How much would you list them for?

I'm not really fond of the pictures of them, but I'm not sure you would use those as your listed pictures anyway.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

**Entry period extended to May 20!** From concerts to musicals and more, what events inspire YOU?  Craft and enter for a chance to win a chunk of over $500 in prizes!
misslilamae
« Reply #4053 on: April 28, 2006 07:29:50 PM »

Okay, gals, I'll bug you all for another possible-product critique.  I've been wanting to expand into other kinds of purses and this was my first attempt at a clutch; essentially it's an elaboration of the tiny wallet design.  Envelope clutches annoy me with their flatness, so I was aiming for sort of a quick&easy square bottom....  and failed.   Cry

I still think the end product is adorable, but it is (to me at least) very obviously a prototype.  The machined buttonhole is a little frayed, and the hand-stitching is less than perfect.  It is not as lumpy as it looks, though -- that's due to the candy tin stuffed inside it for support.  Wink

Its dimensions are about 7 x 3.5 x 1, and it has one inside card pocket.

What do you think?  Should I offer it for sale despite its imperfections?  For how much? 

Perhaps I'll go with envelope clutches, after all....
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006 08:31:14 PM by misslilamae » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hollyg9211

9 out of 10 ninjas agree...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4054 on: April 28, 2006 07:39:25 PM »

OOOHHHH Kiwi what about underwear?

Seriously?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shop for KiWi Cuties apparel at
http://www.kiwicuties.etsy.com
babygoinplaces

Baby, I'm goin' places!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4055 on: April 28, 2006 07:40:46 PM »

I like the idea of kids' undies, but I think you'd have a hard time finding plain white ones.  At least for boys it was hard.  I don't think I ever found any that didn't already have Batman, Bob the Builder, or Scooby Doo on them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://babygoinplaces.com
Baby Goin' Places--for the baby on the go!  Slings, pocketchangers, custom clothing, and now custom monogramming and embroidery!
http://babygoinplaces.etsy.com
Sockdiva
« Reply #4056 on: April 28, 2006 08:04:12 PM »

Boy - my computer died on me!! I've been away for all of 2 days and couldn't do a thing...phew, that was rather harrowing! I rushed off and bought a 'new' tower from Fry's, and am just getting back up. This time I purchased a 5yr warrenty! That last one lasted all of 4 years, and I lost all my pictures and patterns, cause I was a doofus and didn't save a thing. Luckily, some of the pics were still in my camera.

Save your stuff!

Sock
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://sockdiva.etsy.com
Omiyage, unique yarns, fibers, and jewelry

http://deedolce.blogspot.com/
sweetjaime
« Reply #4057 on: April 28, 2006 08:17:57 PM »

Oh that sucks Sock!

I just bought myself a laptop yesterday ( im excited its my first new computer ever) and im in the middle of loading all my pics and music etc. I definatly love my new toy though hehe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NeffyTee
« Reply #4058 on: April 28, 2006 08:24:39 PM »

Thanks sausage I have it now.  You're a sweetheart.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

[http://www.neffy.etsy.com]
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #4059 on: April 28, 2006 10:40:56 PM »

OOOHHHH Kiwi what about underwear?
Seriously?

There are so many things you could ninja-fy.  Your image is so versatile, the possibilities are pretty much endless.  I could play with your designs and phrases all day long...they are just so fun.

Oh geez, yes!  I really like that idea, it reminds me of Hot Topic.  Instead of cutsie, it's more flirtsy/funky and kind of opens your shop to another type of consumer Wink

Could you just post a pair of ninja undies as custom request only?  Do people do that?  *shrug*  You're the Etsy gurus, not me, lol.  Here's some ideas...

Bags...diaper bags..laptop bags.  Babies need more lovin', so diaper bags, or bibs! Smiley

Smaller things...pens, notebooks, oh!-stationary? -> "Official Ninja Correspondance"

More colors & styles of clothes, of course! Cheesy
Girl's jersey, babydoll, spaghetti strap styles...

My favorite...buhaha... Smiley  Ninja sweats!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

**Entry period extended to May 20!** From concerts to musicals and more, what events inspire YOU?  Craft and enter for a chance to win a chunk of over $500 in prizes!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 404 405 [406] 407 408 ... 1229 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Burning Man Sculpture Artist Marco Cochrane
Body World Exhibition
Makerbot-Made 3D Zoetrope and 3D Sculptures
Creating the Vica Illusion Sculpture on the Makerbot
MakerBot Made Skull from Dissolving PVA Time Lapse
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...