"Vanessa", by cackle
Those 50's housewives: so perfectly dressed, so decked in pearls, such lovely smiles. What are they hiding? The rackle knows: snarky attitudes! You know those beautiful smiles are just teeth clinched in pent up frustration. Can you relate? If so, let's share the snarky joy! In this swap, we will be exchanging one medium item, with no extras. Easy, peasy, snarky, and fun!
cackle and I cajoled Leslie, of Alpha Stamps
, into creating collage sheets and providing awesome scrapbook papers and tiny adorable kitchen accessories just so we could host this snarky swap! She even made a collage sheet full of ideal snarky sayings, like the one cackle used in the art above. (Hint: search under "retro kitchen
" for lots of goodies.) You don't have to use these supplies to participate in the swap, but you know you want to.
Here are links to more of the projects we made in snarky anticipation:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435027.msg5229285;topicseen#newhttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435028.msg5229288#msg5229288
Now for the swappy details:
Swap name: Snarky Housewives. NOW! With more snark!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: rackycoo, co-organizer: cackle
Sign-up date range: August 8- August 15, or until full
Date to send item by: September 15
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 22
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Must be at least 18
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: No
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Make your partner one wonderfully crafted medium sized project featuring a snarky 50's housewife. Let your snark flag fly! The project can be in any format: tins, hooplas, art, etc. There is plenty of time to craft, so make sure you craft to your best ability and send something spectacular. We expect an awesome gallery!It is a requirement to post in this thread if you are participating in this swap.
Please check into the thread regularly and communicate with the organizers if problems occur or you will be late. Don't make us put down our drinks and come after you!
We reserve the right to refuse anyone who has a history of poor communication and/or late sending.NOTE: We allowed for a little extra time in case you do want to order supplies. Make sure you get your order in early though, so you have plenty of time to craft!
If you want to participate, information to send to both rackycoo AND cackle:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Snarky Housewives. NOW! With more snark!
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old (YES/NO)
Confirm that this message is being sent to both rackycoo AND cackle:
This could get a little raunchy. Are you ok with bad words?
PARTICIPANTS: (* means you need to post in this thread)
7. Mistress Jennie
13. Ramona Q