A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 298,644
Currently Running With Scissors:
665 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A Game of Thrones Swap S/O aug 9 GALLERY!  (Read 7384 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

milkeway
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2014 08:49:56 AM »

Makaylalee - As I already said, I absolutely love the Arya doll! It's so perfect!

pioneer9 - I love the Night's Watch wall hanging. I cant believe you hand stamped it, it's so neat!

Watsonc7 - Wow! I love that wall hanging! Such great quotes on it too.

Audania1 - That purse is really pretty! The colors go together so well Smiley

chase_acow - I'm so glad you like everything! I was getting a bit of swap anxiety after receiving the amazing package you made for me! Speaking of which....

I received the most wonderfully amazing package from chase_acow yesterday!

First, she wood burned my absolute favorite quote (with quotes all around too!) I can't believe you just started wood burning - you did a really good job, it's so neat!

This was on the back of it - LOL! Oh Sean Bean, your characters are always dying memorable deaths...

Then this amazingly hilarious wood burning! It a mash up of Hannibal (the stag is a recurring "character" and the fandom has decided to call it "swiggity swag the nightmare stag." I don't know why, we're all kind of crazy Cheesy ) and Game of Thrones of course!

And finally - this AWESOME wire sculpted dragon wall hanging!!!! Definitely my favorite piece. It is so cool!!

Thank you so so much, Renae!!!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014 08:50:59 AM by milkeway » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yet Another TM Swap R3 - Sent & Received!

My Pinterest
birdak
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2014 07:51:45 PM »

Love those wire dragons!

I received from Dfabbric!

She knit me this amazing pair of Martell socks!

I always ask for socks in swaps because I do NOT posses the skill or patience for them, but I LOVE hand knit socks. These will be perfect for the cooler weather that's coming my way! (Winter, it's coming. Did you hear?)

They also feature some House Martell sigil grippies on the bottom. A red sun with a yellow spear!

She also sent me a little store-bought Ghost direwolf patch as well! Super cute.

Thanks Dfabbric! Can't wait for you to get your package in the mail!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my Wist: wists.com/birdak
my Pins: pinterest.com/katmada
my Tweets: twitter.com/katmada
my Tumblrs: katadamsdesign.tumblr.com
                   catatoms.tumblr.com
                   thefaithfulta.tumblr.com
                   shitkatlikes.tumblr.com
silentblair
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2014 09:23:05 PM »

Love the Peg People!
I'm dying at the Sean Bean reference on the Wood Plaque!
Super Clever grippy-age on the Stripey Martell Socks!

Can't wait to see more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dfabbric

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2014 04:54:50 PM »

She also sent me a little store-bought Ghost direwolf patch as well! Super cute.

That's not a store bought patch, I made that as well. I'm glad you like everything. After I was worried the socks wouldn't fit. I was prepared to make another pair if that was the case.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
maraschino

Re:
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2014 05:16:31 PM »

Amazing skills with the patch :O
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Makaylalee
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2014 07:54:23 PM »

I'm loving this gallery so much. Everyone has done such an awesome job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

birdak
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2014 08:47:59 PM »

That's not a store bought patch, I made that as well. I'm glad you like everything. After I was worried the socks wouldn't fit. I was prepared to make another pair if that was the case.

You're joking! Do you have a fancy machine for stitching? I was so convinced it wasn't handmade it's so well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my Wist: wists.com/birdak
my Pins: pinterest.com/katmada
my Tweets: twitter.com/katmada
my Tumblrs: katadamsdesign.tumblr.com
                   catatoms.tumblr.com
                   thefaithfulta.tumblr.com
                   shitkatlikes.tumblr.com
Audania1
Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2014 09:47:07 PM »

Oh my gosh those signs! I lol'd so hard at the Sean Bean part!! And I totally love the wire sculptured dragons! That is serious talent and must have taken ages! Those socks are adorable and look super comfy! And, like everyone, I love the direwolf Smiley

The Sansa and Renly peg people are so nice! Very awesome, as is the house sigil Smiley And that hand is too funny

I've updated feedback but please tell me if I've missed you!! Also, if you haven't posted pictures yet, please do so. Smiley You're partner worked their fannies off to make some amazing stuff and we want to see it  Grin Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

silentblair

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2014 12:13:23 PM »

My esteemed partner, IsikkahJai, received a while back and I thought I'd share with you what I made!
YAY!

First up: Rhaegal Dragon Mitts!

I crocheted some crocodile stitch fingerless mitts for these and to get the "copper underbelly" I weaved in a novelty "yarn".

Next: To Be Used in case of...Others

Sadly, the jar didn't survive the trip from the North to the Westerlands...But thank goodness the dragonglass/obsidian is still in one piece!

Then: Dany and Khal Cache

This was my first-ish foray into painting/wall art. I have one big "oopsie", but I'm not going to drink the Tears of Lys over it or anything.
Dany and Khal Amigurumis....they were a strange journey. I couldn't quite find a pattern I liked and the one I ended up using made this gourd-type shape, so I ran with it.

And then there's: Arya Laughing at the Hound Mug

I've seen the first 3 seasons, but read all the books: So when IsikkahJai said one of her favorite scenes was when Sandor/Arya reach The Vale and are told they won't find what they're looking for...I ran to the Youtube...then Arya laughs...the Hound looked so dejected! Love this show to bits!!!

And lastly: Tyrion Silhouette Hoopla

Hand stitched! Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have. I'd forgotten to snap one with the rest of the items! EEK!
I found this pic on my phone which I texted to a friend. I had to crop the image as the other whitish hoop is for the IYP Swap. Wouldn't want to spoil a surprise!!!

Psst! IsikkahJai, if you have a better/more clear pic please post it!

I sure am glad I was able to make this stuff for IsikkahJai! She was super-fun to craft for!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2014 12:48:26 PM »

Blair you are a SAINT!!! I'm so sorry I been afk so much!! I have school nightmare stuff to deal with (aka PAPERWORK debacule) so thank you for posting beautiful photos of your package!

Can you believe she hand stitched that Tyrion hoop?!  Shocked HAND STITCHED!!! it's by far my favorite hoopla on my wall now, although all are beloved  Cheesy And she made me fingerless gloves that FIT and remind me so much of the Tully's coloring. The deep green dresses and auburn hair <3

And I think I kinda conscripted her into making my Khal Drogo and Dany  Cheesy I begged at one point i think and I just LOVE them both. They'll always be together at least in MY world  Kiss

And then I had the honor of receiving her first art work ever  Grin That I think I begged for as well  Roll Eyes

And, the thing that made me laugh, my favorite scene (which she spoiled for herself and youtube'd), with Arya and the Hound going to the Vale Grin LOLZ!! I love that mug so hard!! <3

It seriously, was all my favorite things in one package. Blair is an AMAZING crafter and she gave me the best of everything!! I wish I could meet you blair and you can teach me to do all these fabulous things!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss (P.S. YOUR package is waiting on one little thing  Roll Eyes of course. The it'll be sent!!!) Sorry I'm so darn late >.<
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014 12:55:15 PM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Advanced Color Keying Part 1/2 - Apple Color
How to Create Advanced Color Keying Part 2/2 - Apple Color
How to Use Custom Shapes Part 1/2 - Apple Color
How to Use Custom Shapes Part 2/2 - Apple Color
How to Build Custom Color Looks - Apple Color
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...