A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 301,541
Currently Running With Scissors:
594 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 106 08/04/2014-09/04/2014  (Read 5423 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: August 04, 2014 09:49:15 AM »

Swap name: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 106
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: kittykill
Sign-up date range: 08/04/2014-09/04/2014
Claim date range 08/04/2014-09/04/2014
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after the date of the claim

Limited to a certain number of people? No

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.

The size of the package should be a medium item. This means 2 or more crafting hours ( this is not cooking time, drying time, etc.. waiting around for something to set up.......it is craft time for the average crafter) or supplies worth at least $20.

If you want to participate, information to send to the organizer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 106
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (If not, please read carefully to be sure you do not claim someone outside your country)
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)

Do you understand that you are claiming for at least a medium sized item? For this swap a medium sized item means 2 or more crafting hours or over $20 worth of supplies.
Are you a Friend of Craftster?
How many claims are you allowed?

Do you understand that you should post at least once in the discussion thread?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO  THE ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Do not post in this thread until you are ready to make a claim. All discussion needs to be kept in the discussion thread. Please post at least once in the discussion thread.

When you PM the organizer for sending and receiving please include the name of the swap (including the round) and the due date of the claim.  
I.E.  Sally ----> Suzy for a pink pony saddle due out Jan 1

Please pay close attention to your partners wish list and allergies, likes, dislikes etc. Make sure your own allergy information and your country are prominently displayed in your post.

Do not claim someone while waiting for approval. You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation.

Have your list including both 15 medium crafted items AND 15 supply items ready before making your first claim (the more you have, the better your chance of getting claimed quickly).

Please include your claims status: How many claims you have made in total, how many are in transit and how many have been received by their intended recipients. i.e/ 4 claims/1 in transit/2 received.

Unsent Claim Limit:
Friend of Craftster: Three
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

You may claim again once you have shipped a claim but you can not have more than twice your Unsent Claim Limit outstanding at any one time.

If you are a friend of craftster you can have 3 unsent claims open at a time and no more than 6 total claims open (open meaning in transit as well as not yet sent) no matter how many have been posted. As an example, You claim 3 times, send all 3 packages, then claim 3 more times. Even when you send any or even all of those 3 claims, you can not claim again until a claim has been received. So a person can be 6 claims/3 in transit/0 received. Or 6/6/0 or 8/5/2 or 7/5/1.

If you are not a friend of craftster, you can have at most 2 claims unsent and 4 claims total between unsent and in transit. So 4/2/0 is okay or 5/3/1 or 6/4/2

If this is your first swap, You can have at most one claim in transit and one claim unsent. 2/1/0, 2/2/0, 3/1/1

Please keep in mind that DC#'s are required for all US to US packages and receipts are required for all international packages. If you can not provide a receipt and the package does not arrive you will need to resend the package.

GALLERY!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435120.0#axzz3ANgMhDPd
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014 08:35:29 AM by kittykill » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
My pinterest
Proud member of SEEN: the Society of Ernestly Embroidering Nerds
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014 09:49:40 AM »

Participants and any other swap info:

DISCUSSION THREAD

FOC-3 claims
kittykill 3/0/2
anna.wahnsinn 2/0/2
La Chapa1/0/1
Averia2/0/2
Grab a coffee3/0/3
ActsofCraftiness2/0/2
jemimah4/0/4
rscowtown3/0/3
luckdragon2/0/2

2 claims
muddy21
Sylvan1/0/1
marcusandila1/0/0
gingerpeachy2/0/2

New Members 1 claim
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014 08:35:43 AM by kittykill » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
My pinterest
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014 09:58:45 AM »

Claims

Sent
Person received
Late with communication
MIA
PP-pics in gallery

anna.wahnsinn ->jemimah: things to put things in: 8/18
Grab a coffee> anna.wahnsinn: baby blanket: 8/18
Sylvan->Grab a coffee: surprise: 8/19
Grab a coffee -> Sylvan: supplies: 8/20
rscowtown -> Grab a coffee: emergency zipper pouch and surprise: 8/21
ActsofCraftiness -> rscowtown: pinterest wish #1: 8/21
rscowtown -> ActsofCraftiness: item from sewn list: 8/22
kittykill -> rscowtown: fat squares: 8/22
jemimah -> kittykill: something pretty: 8/22
kittykill -> jemimah: DMC floss: 8/25
ActsofCraftiness -> kittykill: crocheted mandala hoopla: 8/26
jemimah -> ActsofCraftiness: crayon wallet: 8/29
Averia ->jemimah:au ver soie embroidery supplies:8/29
La Chapa ->Averia: crochet swiffer pads:8/30
anna.wahnsinn -> La Chapa: seed bead necklace: 8/30
Grab a Coffee->anna.wahnsinn: supplies: 8/30
jemimah -> Grab a Coffee: patchwork bag: 9/1
Luckdragon ->jemimah: pinteresty surprise: 9/3
marcusandila->Luckdragon: something from the periodic table & creative notecards: 9/3
kittykill ->marcusandila: ollie blocks: 9/7
jemimah ->kittykill: hat: 9/8
luckdragon -> jemimah: art supplies: 9/10
gingerpeachy ->luckdragon: hoopla/surprise: 9/14
Averia -> gingerpeachy: box bag of craft stuff: 9/18
gingerpeachy -> Averia: blue and white embroidery hoop:9/18

This swap is now closed

« Last Edit: September 29, 2014 12:51:26 PM by kittykill » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
My pinterest
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014 10:31:00 AM »

This was the last person from round 105 so we are going to start here. It is jemimah

I claim Alliekat914 for a surprise package. Smiley
(after consultation with our dear leader, since alliekat914 only had 1 claim, so was going to have to make something, but wasn't going to receive for AGES)

6/3/0

Hello, Im Kirsten, I live in New Zealand.

I love art and I like to do drawing, painting and printmaking, as well as sewing, knitting and embroidery, but I havent done much in recent months. My job can be quite intense so Im feeling a need to balance it with more creative time.

Colours: particularly blue/green/teal/aqua, natural tones, greys, or black and white; not so keen on pastels and pinks/purples (though dusty/dull shades can be nice).
Metals: silver, copper or antiqued finishes.
Fabrics: plainish and textured rather than very patterned. Natural linen, monochromatic prints rather than very multi-coloured. Some styles I particularly like are mid-century modern, Scandinavian, Japanese (but not kawaii). I really like the combination of natural linen and bright fabrics.

I dont have any allergies. I prefer natural fibres, but not exclusively.

I tend to like simple and arty things, I dont really like very cutesy or girly things much. The things on my Pinterest boards will give you a good idea of the sorts of things I like. Id rather have things that are inspired by than exact copies its great if you can put your own creative spin on what you make! pinterest

Big wishes in bold (if that's helpful), but anything on the list is welcome. I love surprises too, but because I live in an apartment, please make it something that has a function rather than a purely decorative item. Thank you!!

CRAFTS

SEWN
* set of placemats and/or table napkins machine washable please. Silver/grey, or black and white, or natural, or green.
* insulated table runner or large-ish mat that's OK to put hot things on
* a pockety project bag I always have several projects on the go, different styles and sizes all welcome
* organiser things (e.g. project holder, thing for storing small supplies and bits) any size. Some ideas on pinterest, but other styles are good too.
* fabric buckets/boxes any size, big or small. Short handles are useful, but not essential.
* cushion covers - no need to send the inner, just mail unstuffed for easy postage. I could really use some nice, durable cushion covers in natural linen colour, cream/undyed, or copper/rust. Standard square size is good (e.g. 40cm x 40cm) with a zipper or button closure. Maybe a couple of plain ones or one decorated one would be a medium claim?
* paint brush/art tools roll or folder/holder thing
* mug rug   thanks rscowtown Smiley
* tissue box cover (standard rectangular, not square), natural linen colour, or silver/grey, or black and white would be best. Or nice greens.

YARN/FELT RELATED
* knit socks (I know this is a huge wish ...)
* if youre interested in knitting something, these are some things I want in my ravelry faves (I dont necessarily want all the other things in my ravelry faves though) ravelry wants there are some smaller things like hats and mitts in there, and a couple of crochet things too (crochet things). Some good colours for knits teal blue, dull greyish rose, chartreuse, rich or dull red (not too orange-y or dark please), blue-ish purple. I like solid colours rather than variegated yarn.

PAPER RELATED
* stationery notecards or paper, its all good (bonus points for classic Star Trek or Dr Who theme!)

OTHER CRAFTS
* airbrushed art on fabric - on a plain piece of fabric for me to make something with - dalek, retro sci-fi, robot army, trees/leaves
* handmade ceramic item, esp. in celadon green (but any colours are good) coffee mug, little bowl, something useful
* polyclay or ceramic buttons - a variety of sizes/colours/textures would be great!

VARIOUS CRAFTY POSSIBILITIES

* a Miniature Tiger Monkey. (This imaginary creature has been the subject of several conversations in my household. Apparently they move extremely fast, so fast in fact that no one has ever seen one. And they are very small.  I would really like to see what they might look like Wink) Alternatively, the visits of the Drama Llama are a recurrent theme here too. So a toy llama would be fun (I don't usually do toys, but this would be useful for amusing/annoying my hubby). Extra points for dramatic accessories Wink
* a Star Trek or Doctor Who thingy, whatever you like to make, my faves are Spock, tardis and daleks. (Useful rather than decorative is usually my preference, but any Spock, tardis, or dalek item that lands in my letterbox will find a home). Some ideas Tardis journal; daleks on anything; Spock stationery, journal.
* things to put other things in box, organiser, project holder, stationery folder etc. always welcome I could use some nice things for my desk at work.
* protective folder to store artwork in A4 or A3 would be great

* or a pinterest-inspired surprise

CRAFT SUPPLIES

* interesting embroidery supplies (please stick with quality over quantity, Id much rather have a tiny envelope with a few lovely skeins/little things than lots of cheap floss/beads, and it's also cheaper for postage!) The sort of stuff I like is DMC, anything silk or linen, Au Ver Soie (lurve!), Japanese stuff, bits for goldwork (purl, kid, etc.), handmade/hand dyed, quirky things. Vintage/second hand is fine.  No Aida please.
* Noro yarn (especially Taiyo, especially greens or blues/purples), other silk/luxury yarn (I have a great local source for good plain wool yarns, so while I love that too, its not worth you mailing it to me Smiley)
* nice cotton or linen fat quarters or fat eighths
* nice paper - e.g handmade, japanese, printmaking, watercolour, textured, any colour or weight - it's for art and printmaking, so plain rather than patterned is best.
* small art supplies items:-
     - pencils, markers and pens (Prismacolor/Derwent/Caran D'Ache/Posca for example, or similar artist grade things think quality rather than quantity, just a few nice things would be fab! and cheap to mail). Derwent Inktense pencils/sticks.
     - inkpads, little stencils, stamps, etc.
     - MaimeriBlu watercolours oh how I want some more of these, and no one stocks them here Sad
* thick stampcarving material
* 100% wool felt, or eco felt < Ive never seen eco felt available here (I have stacks of ordinary synthetic felt already though) in greys, blues, greens, purples, red
* plain linen or wool fabric (natural, grey, green, blue)

EXTRAS
* I love vintage/interesting buttons, ribbons, cord etc.
* no candy (its too expensive to mail, and I really don't need it!)

NB. New Zealand has tough biosecurity at the border. This is very unlikely to apply to this swap, but just in case ... Please dont send natural materials (feathers, leaves, wood, seeds e.g. lavender, etc.) Everything on my list is absolutely fine to send, but PM me if youre unsure about something. Thanks  Smiley
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014 12:10:43 PM by kittykill » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
My pinterest
anna.wahnsinn

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014 12:40:06 PM »

I claim Jemimah for things to put things in (due August 18)

1st claim, 0 in transit, 0 received

Hi, my name is Anne. I live in Bremen (in Germany!) with my husband Uwe and two sweet little daughters Lea (3 this month) and Hanna (11 months).  I don't like cigarette/cigar smoke, but have no allergies to speak of. Our house is pet- and smoke-free.

My favourite colours are black, dark teal, deep purple, dark brown, cream & taupe (sand, milk, stone, wool... think nature), and pink. I use those colours for the kids as well, plus lots of bright light green. I like plain fabrics, or patterns like leaves and blossoms; polka dot, circles, stripes. We have decorated our apartment mostly in light colours (white, cream, wood) so colourful stuff is always welcome. Repurposed and/or used is always fine. I usually prefer cotton or other natural fibers over acrylics.  Also I'd be happy to receive supply only-claims.

I've set up a board on Pinterest for this swap, links to (almost) all handmade items (or at least pictures) from my list should be here: http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/craftster-ongoing-wish-list/. Big wishes right now are here, but I have lots of things I want on other Pinterest boards, so if you find something there... Also new: Jewelry wants: http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/jewelry-id-love-to-receive/ and T-shirts http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/t-shirts-i-want-to-make/ I love the two I've received so far and am wearing them constantly. Now I want more!

Sewn
O ironing board cover for small folding table http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381080/
O triple zipper bag like this or any other style, just need a small pouch with two extra pockets! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494592681/
O notebook cover A5 or A6 http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381075/  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381073/  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381072/ (or like the smaller Moleskine flex...)
O iPod cozy (for iPod classic) - maybe a star like this? http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381063/ - or just a very plain pockety thing. Or I'd love one with a cutout for the wheel, don't necessarily need a window.
O wall organizer with flat pockets, colourful like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494587827/ or cream/sand, or whatever you think would work for me
O unpaper towels, any colours/patterns, flannel or terrycloth... http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494418839/ (have one set with kam snaps!)
O dandelion tablet sleeve or iphone case (message me for size) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494719141/
O a floor cushion cover for the kids similar to this (I'll take care of the stuffing!) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279493109832/ or a big squareish floor cushion http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494212631/ or... http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494320861/ (can be one solid colour) (I could use more than one)
O diaper caddy thing http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279493868307/
O snap on water bottle holder, this style: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495191622/
O Quiet Book (closure learning type?) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494606323/

Knit or crochet
O mini amigurumi (4 inch and smaller) (small because I have to keep those from the kids, and because I love all things tiny)
O spiral heel socks http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279493860489/
O any socks really, cable, plain, or self-striping, knit or or crochet...
O single solid colour knit or crochet smallish Chunky Baby Blanket (e.g. like these three, in your favourite easy stitch) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279493622835/ as a lapghan for me - in a cream or sand tone? or whatever you have that you think would work for me.
O knit hat with owl pattern http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494719195//owl-hat-4  55 or 60cm (or really large for me) in grey or a nice cool brown shade
O knit berry baby hat http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/berry-baby-hat for heads 55 or 60cm (in a similar soft purple or strawberry red; if you add pips in the strawberry: yellow please!) (we already have a raspberry pink one!)
O fingerless mittens (maybe with flap?) flip-top mittens: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494937861/

Other
O leather planner/organizer cover like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495377730/ in A5 or A6 so I can put a regular notebook and a calendar in it (or like the smaller Moleskine flex). I love plain oiled leather in darker brown or black.
O a screen printing kit (I would love to try this!)
O a pillowcase 16 inch square, some examples here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381076/  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381077/  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381087/
O mini twister game (the mat for the fingers as well as the wheel thing) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495377707/
O bubbles necklace! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495383186/
O mini hooplas/wall art for my room in the doll house (because there is no space for a real hoopla wall and I love tiny things!). So inchies or rinchies in your favourite medium.
O cover for tablet (the bookish kind) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494649573/
O embroidery floss cards - plain, or shaped, painted, printed... lots of those! (examples on my Pinterest)
O simple design: cute ladybug or sparrow stamp, about one inch
O yarn bowl - this pottery one http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494249555/ is my favourite so far (the colour, the little stars!), but I'd love one made from a wooden bowl too. Or even from a large plastic cup, as long as it's fun to look at and doesn't topple over or hop around the room while I'm working
O pen loops (no white or grey please) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494401099/
O anything Labyrinth for me... crochet, knit, Fimo, sewn, embroidered, whatever, useful or just pretty...
O Calvin & Hobbes - again anything "pretty" and/or useful
O something Care Bears! But from the original series please, not the bobbleheaded new ones.
O something "Where the Wild Things Are"... loved by me and my daughter!

T-Shirts
I love the two I've received so far and am wearing them constantly. Now I want more!
I prefer a round, wide neckline, so a scoop neck or boatneck would be best (don't like anything too close to the throat). Deep V-neck would be okay, too. And I love 3/4 sleeves (or long), but tees or tanks are always fine, too. Love both cotton with a bit of stretch as well as cotton only; also very thin fabrics. Women's plus size 24/26 or 3x.
If possible, I prefer stencilled/drawn/painted/appliqued/embroidered etc. over iron-ons, because these tend to get destroyed in our washing machine.
Themes: Anything you think might work for me, or see here for ideas: http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/t-shirts-i-want-to-make/
O XKCD t-shirts (baby, natural parenting, grownups)
O Rickroll shirt for me - something like this, or completely different... http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494328944/ Or can just be Rick Astley, without rolling...
O anything Labyrinth for me... Jareth, or a quotation, or... preferably in black and white (or a teeny bit glittery?)
O Calvin & Hobbes (I love: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495095892/)

Supplies (scraps or used is fine!)
O DMC floss: any of these numbers for two projects:
starry night over the rhone: 158 159 160 161 162 169 318 414 612 726 729 798 809 3822 3823 3838 3839 3840 3865
midsummer eve: 931, 936 (3), 935, 904, 890 (3), 319, 924, 895 (2), 469 (2), 930, 3363, 3346, 700, 826, 782, 3790, 610, 907, 704, 470, 3052, 3012, 372, 437, 3046, 725, 959, 522, 833, 834, 727, 819
O fabric paint (favourites: black, white, dark teal, dark purple, dark brown, pink; but need the regular colours as well to make shirts and pillowcases with the kiddies) (can also be glittery, metallic or pearlescent) - I'd love the kind that doesn't have to be ironed to fix the paint
O Fimo soft (all the colours!)
O plain white silk scarves, shawls, foulards, handkerchieves etc. for me to paint
O always: fabric!
O sewing thread (my favourites are Gtermann, Coats; I use cotton, polyester or blends)
O binding or bias tape (handmade, patterned?)
O (a roll of) freezer paper (to make stencils)
O calendar stamp http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495066678/
O metal stamping blanks & stamps (heart, star!) (oh, anything really, I only have very plain alphabet stamps)
O embroidery floss bobbins (plain, or patterned)
O wool felt - I don't have any yet, I get only the acrylic stuff here
O twill tape
O pretty (glittery or pearly) papers or cardstock (would love 12x18cm / 5x8in, can use smaller), especially in teal, cream, turquoise, black, pink/rose or brown (to be used as planner pages/dividers etc.)
O books or magazines on (bead) embroidery, cross stitch, sewing (doll clothes, kids, or women plus size)
O kids clothes (toddlers, bigger kids) sewing patterns; doll clothes sewing patterns (American Girl, and baby 12inch)
O KamSnaps
O no sew snaps (refills; no tools needed) (Prym) smallish preferred, or very large eyelets (1/2 inch +)
O very small patches (esp. ladybugs) for darning
O seed beads in 11/0, 15/0, delicas
O wooden or glass beads from 3mm to 12mm, any colours/shapes
O beading supplies, especially a small bead scoop, chain, charms, headpins (flat and ball, silvertone or black)
O stamps, ink pads
O tea tins / tea caddies (to be used to hold craft stuff) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495377711/ and http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495377711/ (love tea urns, too, but those might be not ideal for overseas shipping)
O anything really from these: original care bears, forever friends, curious george, very hungry caterpillar, barbapapa, moomins, gruffalo, cars (bedsheet, notebook, eraser, pens, stamps, stickers...)

Thank you for claiming me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grab a coffee

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014 02:01:10 AM »

I am claiming Anna.wahshinn for baby blanket.
This is my 1st claim this round, 0 in tranzit.

Read more: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=434963.0#ixzz39XYWIopB
My name is Eszter from Hungary - Europe (City of Budapest... to feel it, just check this song out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHrLPs3_1Fs - I can't stop to listen it Smiley). I'm 34 years old, living with my husband and my 3 years old son. In the last few years I've been working from home, and I am still caring for my son too, it's starting to be crazy  Smiley
I know there are a lot of stuff on my list, which is too big for international mailings, but I would like to keep everything in one list. My plan is to have a full handmade Christmas! Also, we are planning to buy a new house this year, so there are some stuff around that too. (Fingers crossed)
Here are my wishes (biggest ones with BOLD):

Knitting / Crocheting:
- Smurf hat for a 4 years old. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/75576099970061150/
- Elf hat for a 4 years old and / or a 3 years old. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/145381894195160579/
- Monster slippers: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/138837600987061817/ (any size, any colors... really!)
NEW!:- Knitted or crocheted hat for me (black please). I love these: https://www.etsy.com/listing/105593688/crochet-pixie-hat-crochet-hat-womens-hat , https://www.etsy.com/listing/193616248/crocheted-hat-womens-hat-penelope-puff? , https://www.etsy.com/listing/155299882/crocheted-hat-womens-hat-monarch-ribbed?

Sewing
- Knitting bag: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813750423/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584812727292/A32
- Scrabble letter pillow covers (40cm x 40cm would be awesome!): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811811936/ We could use any letters, but MAMA & PAPA would be the best ones
- Art totes in boy-ish colors: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811811226/ (can use 3-4 of this - don't have to be one claim ofc. :-))
- Art bag: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811861112/
- Sleeping bag: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811811081/
 - Would love this house (can use like 4 of this, not as one claim ofc): http://pinterest.com/pin/32158584811038469/ - I can make the small animals, who will live inside ) 
- small bag for boys: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813090144/
- Pillow covers like these: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/129830401729110944/ or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/222083825345567813/ (with 'Papi & 'Marcsi' text)
- Baby slippers - could use lot's of these: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/195765915025344810/ (boy-ish colors are better, but we have some girls around too - finally!)
- Small wallet: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669420/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669418/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813749947/
- Hawaiian quilt bag: loooove this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813675993/
- Monster bag: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813572204/
- Car wallets: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/239183430180761426/
NEW!:- Emergency zipper pouches, like these: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584814551595/

Pottery
- I am totally in love with this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/12662682/discounted-black-and-white-piggy-bank?ref=favs_view_11 (could use like 3 -separate claims of course)

Wood working
- A big moon: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79966472/moon-sign-nursery-decor-man-in-the-moon?ref=favs_view_22
- Guitar hanger: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/321374123380323081/

Jewelries
- Fused glass jewelry with poppies: http://www.etsy.com/listing/173948135/hot-poppy-earrings-fused-glass-jewelry?ref=sr_gallery_6&sref=&ga_search_query=fused+glass+jewelry&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=
- Fused glass sparkling stud earrings, like these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/93442742/tiny-dichroic-sparkling-silver-fused?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all , http://www.etsy.com/listing/114098671/dichroic-earrings-fused-glass-stud?ref=sr_gallery_6&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all , http://www.etsy.com/listing/163005148/raindrops-silver-dichroic-fused-glass?ref=sr_gallery_8&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all , http://www.etsy.com/listing/128593223/mars-fused-glass-stud-earrings?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all
- Hobbit door necklace: http://www.etsy.com/listing/173582455/hobbit-door-necklace?ref=favs_view_19
- Lauhala bracelet: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813467618/
- lace jewelries (in red please): https://www.etsy.com/listing/155425364/tatted-lace-red-jewelry-set?ref=sr_gallery_21&ga_search_query=red+jewelry+set&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery
- in black, or white please: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584814550683/ , http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584814550681/, http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584814550682/
NEW!:- copper pendant with the word: Artist (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584814533772/) - well, I would be honoured, if someone would call me that... Smiley
- Leather cuff with another text: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584814211091/ (convo me)

Other crafts
- Recipes binder (don't need pages inside, just the cover): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584812628260/
- handmade body moisturizers 
- Paper tags, like these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/152846546/large-kraft-paper-tags-die-cut-tag-paper?ref=pr_faveshops
- stenciled or anything... love the text... women S please (with V-neck, if possible): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813294707/
NEW!: - Stenciled shirt - for me (women S with V-neck if possible): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/196539971212710020/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/280419514271644262/
- for babies (3years old - and 2,5 years old): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/103864335126480673/    or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/205547170465377271/

- Hand stamped disc: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/26106872815575828/
- maternity shirt, like these in this shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CutsieTootsieApparel?section_id=14885621 - my cousin is waiting for her new baby (probably a little boy - again). Size: XL

... if you can draw / paint ...
- well... Empty walls are here, but this is so me... If you could repro it for me... http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813972035/

Books
Maybe you have some books what you don't need anymore, here is my wishlist from Amazon. In addition I am collecting Interior Design books and magazines, so if you have a spare one, and don't mind. ;-): http://amzn.com/w/TPUI8C4NCXBW

Supplies
paper punches
Quilting mat 
Anything from Starbucks - I am a big fan. Even if we have 2 Starbucks in Budapest, I am collecting mugs, paperbags, coffee, tea, cookies from anywhere in the world.
A mailbox - that simple american mailbox like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/136515432428649752/ - you can paint it for me, or I am totally okay with any garbage one. We don't have it in Hungary, and I love it!
Wool felt / wool swaters or fabrics. Small scraps are welcome!
moleskines, sketchbooks - I am okay with your old ones, where you've used some pages, etc Favourite one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/161804640/idea-sketchbook-unlined-pocket-moleskine?ref=sr_gallery_29&ga_search_query=moleskine&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all , ed=lether+moleskine&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=" target="_blank">http://www.etsy.com/listing/107440171/moleskine-classic-pocket-35-x-55?ref=sr_gallery_20&sref=&ga_search_query=leather+moleskine&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_spelling_correct ed=lether+moleskine&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=
gemstone beads - any shapes and sizes
NFL Teams fabric/old shirts, etc... (esp. SF and Bears!). i would like to make something like this for my son: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/120119515035578952/
Soutache cords (black, white, brown, gold silver, grey .. these are my favorites - any colors, any sizes - scraps are welcome!)
Fabric jelly rolls (ANY!): http://www.quiltersangel.com.au/uploads/im/Fabric/jelly-rolls.jpg
Wire for jewelry making (esp. blacks!)
Sharpies - especially black!
 NEW!: Colorful organza scraps
Sketchbooks for doodles (A/5 max size)
C-Lon coords (http://www.ebay.com/itm/C-Lon-Bead-Cord-0-5mm-Selection-Gift-Box-FIRE-red-yellow-beading-clon-craft-/400712107694?pt=UK_Crafts_JewelleryMaking_GL&hash=item5d4c4d86ae )
Colored ink pads for stamping
Chalkboard paint
suede fabrics
tic-tac containers
teardrop glass beads (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584814535092/ )

Extras
Board games - I am a big collector of board/card games. If you have something you don't like, or won't use, I would be happy to get it!

Thanks for claiming me!

« Last Edit: August 05, 2014 10:36:31 AM by Grab a coffee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sylvan
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014 03:15:10 PM »

I claim grab a coffee for a surprise!

1/0/0

Hi, I'm Sylvan! I live in Manitoba, Canada.

I live with my tall, dark and bearded without any children or pets. I am a nerd, and will randomly hum the Imperial March as I walk along. :p
I'm also a Girl Guide Leader to teenagers and 5-6 year olds.

I am very allergic to anything that has a scent (good and bad). I must be able to clean any item sent, but I will not die from handling an item that has been in a home with animals, perfumes, pollen or smoke.

Colours I love: Jewel Tones, "Manly Woodsy" Colours, Blues and Greens, "Look At Me" Red (you know the colour I mean!)
Colours I love less: Shabby Chic pastels, Neons, Purples and Yellows (Unless purple or yellow is used as an accent)
Patterns I love: I mainly like solids, but I also love circular geometric patterns, and non-diabetic inducing cute, lightly distressed, "manly woodsy"
Patterns I love less: Angular geometric patterns, farm/bird themed patterns, overly cutesy, lace

Thanks, I'm looking forward to swapping with you!

Items
Sewing
Felt birds http://pinterest.com/pin/36591815693237216/
       Please make sure that they are native to Manitoba, I want to use these to help my Girl Guides earn the Birdwatching badge. http://www.wildbirds.com/Default.aspx?tabid=123
Skillet handle cover, preferably dark fabric because I intend to take it camping and it *will* get sooty.
Sleep mask
PUL snack bags

Knitting
Organza dish scrubbies
Casserole cover http://pinterest.com/pin/36591815693686271/
Pieces of eight mitts, preferably in blue/green or white/grey/black http://pinterest.com/pin/36591815697097320/
Hot water bottle cover (preferably in cotton yarn) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/36591815696801934/

T-shirts(L)
"I'm not certain you're not a figment of my imagination" (Fringe)
"I aim to misbehave" (Firefly)
"So say we all" (BSG)

Other
Knitting bowl (pottery or wood)
Pre-made scrap booking pages
Cutting board tablet stand http://pinterest.com/pin/36591815697138787/
Art - Heroes - Isaac's Eclipse painting http://heroeswiki.com/File:Painting_eclipse.jpg
Art - Pagemaster - Beanstalk growing out of dragon's maw, preferably watercolour
Steampunk Christmas tree ornaments http://www.pinterest.com/pin/36591815696801776/
20 vinyl cutouts of the phrase "Emma Lake" in white vinyl, between 2-3 inches long.
   My grandma is selling the 5th generation family cabin.(There's no hard feelings about this, it's just the end of an era) I've got a bag of sand from the beach that I'm going to put into Christmas Ornaments and give to all the family members this Christmas.

Supplies
Elna stitch cams
Stitch markers
Needle stoppers
Yarn, any
Fabric, any
Mod podge
Blank stencil sheets
Mosaic tiles
Clock hands
Scrapbooking pens
Tape runners
Adhesive foam dimensionals
Ink pads
Seed beads (looking for opaque beads in yellows, oranges, reds, browns and greys)
Beading thread
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grab a coffee

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014 02:23:27 AM »

I am claiming Sylvan for some supplies.
This is my 2nd claim this round, 0 in tranzit.

My name is Eszter from Hungary - Europe (City of Budapest... to feel it, just check this song out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHrLPs3_1Fs - I can't stop to listen it Smiley). I'm 34 years old, living with my husband and my 3 years old son. In the last few years I've been working from home, and I am still caring for my son too, it's starting to be crazy  Smiley
I know there are a lot of stuff on my list, which is too big for international mailings, but I would like to keep everything in one list. My plan is to have a full handmade Christmas! Also, we are planning to buy a new house this year, so there are some stuff around that too. (Fingers crossed)
Here are my wishes (biggest ones with BOLD):

Knitting / Crocheting:
- Smurf hat for a 4 years old. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/75576099970061150/
- Elf hat for a 4 years old and / or a 3 years old. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/145381894195160579/
- Monster slippers: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/138837600987061817/ (any size, any colors... really!)
NEW!:- Knitted or crocheted hat for me (black please). I love these: https://www.etsy.com/listing/105593688/crochet-pixie-hat-crochet-hat-womens-hat , https://www.etsy.com/listing/193616248/crocheted-hat-womens-hat-penelope-puff? , https://www.etsy.com/listing/155299882/crocheted-hat-womens-hat-monarch-ribbed?

Sewing
- Knitting bag: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813750423/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584812727292/A32
- Scrabble letter pillow covers (40cm x 40cm would be awesome!): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811811936/ We could use any letters, but MAMA & PAPA would be the best ones
- Art totes in boy-ish colors: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811811226/ (can use 3-4 of this - don't have to be one claim ofc. :-))
- Art bag: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811861112/
- Sleeping bag: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811811081/
 - Would love this house (can use like 4 of this, not as one claim ofc): http://pinterest.com/pin/32158584811038469/ - I can make the small animals, who will live inside ) 
- small bag for boys: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813090144/
- Pillow covers like these: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/129830401729110944/ or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/222083825345567813/ (with 'Papi & 'Marcsi' text)
- Baby slippers - could use lot's of these: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/195765915025344810/ (boy-ish colors are better, but we have some girls around too - finally!)
- Small wallet: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669420/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669418/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813749947/
- Hawaiian quilt bag: loooove this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813675993/
- Monster bag: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813572204/
- Car wallets: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/239183430180761426/
NEW!:- Emergency zipper pouches, like these: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584814551595/

Pottery
- I am totally in love with this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/12662682/discounted-black-and-white-piggy-bank?ref=favs_view_11 (could use like 3 -separate claims of course)

Wood working
- A big moon: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79966472/moon-sign-nursery-decor-man-in-the-moon?ref=favs_view_22
- Guitar hanger: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/321374123380323081/

Jewelries
- Fused glass jewelry with poppies: http://www.etsy.com/listing/173948135/hot-poppy-earrings-fused-glass-jewelry?ref=sr_gallery_6&sref=&ga_search_query=fused+glass+jewelry&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=
- Fused glass sparkling stud earrings, like these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/93442742/tiny-dichroic-sparkling-silver-fused?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all , http://www.etsy.com/listing/114098671/dichroic-earrings-fused-glass-stud?ref=sr_gallery_6&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all , http://www.etsy.com/listing/163005148/raindrops-silver-dichroic-fused-glass?ref=sr_gallery_8&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all , http://www.etsy.com/listing/128593223/mars-fused-glass-stud-earrings?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all
- Hobbit door necklace: http://www.etsy.com/listing/173582455/hobbit-door-necklace?ref=favs_view_19
- Lauhala bracelet: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813467618/
- lace jewelries (in red please): https://www.etsy.com/listing/155425364/tatted-lace-red-jewelry-set?ref=sr_gallery_21&ga_search_query=red+jewelry+set&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery
- in black, or white please: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584814550683/ , http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584814550681/, http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584814550682/
NEW!:- copper pendant with the word: Artist (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584814533772/) - well, I would be honoured, if someone would call me that... Smiley
- Leather cuff with another text: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584814211091/ (convo me)

Other crafts
- Recipes binder (don't need pages inside, just the cover): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584812628260/
- handmade body moisturizers 
- Paper tags, like these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/152846546/large-kraft-paper-tags-die-cut-tag-paper?ref=pr_faveshops
- stenciled or anything... love the text... women S please (with V-neck, if possible): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813294707/
NEW!: - Stenciled shirt - for me (women S with V-neck if possible): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/196539971212710020/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/280419514271644262/
- for babies (3years old - and 2,5 years old): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/103864335126480673/    or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/205547170465377271/

- Hand stamped disc: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/26106872815575828/
- maternity shirt, like these in this shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CutsieTootsieApparel?section_id=14885621 - my cousin is waiting for her new baby (probably a little boy - again). Size: XL

... if you can draw / paint ...
- well... Empty walls are here, but this is so me... If you could repro it for me... http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813972035/

Books
Maybe you have some books what you don't need anymore, here is my wishlist from Amazon. In addition I am collecting Interior Design books and magazines, so if you have a spare one, and don't mind. ;-): http://amzn.com/w/TPUI8C4NCXBW

Supplies
paper punches
Quilting mat 
Anything from Starbucks - I am a big fan. Even if we have 2 Starbucks in Budapest, I am collecting mugs, paperbags, coffee, tea, cookies from anywhere in the world.
A mailbox - that simple american mailbox like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/136515432428649752/ - you can paint it for me, or I am totally okay with any garbage one. We don't have it in Hungary, and I love it!
Wool felt / wool swaters or fabrics. Small scraps are welcome!
moleskines, sketchbooks - I am okay with your old ones, where you've used some pages, etc Favourite one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/161804640/idea-sketchbook-unlined-pocket-moleskine?ref=sr_gallery_29&ga_search_query=moleskine&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all , ed=lether+moleskine&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=" target="_blank">http://www.etsy.com/listing/107440171/moleskine-classic-pocket-35-x-55?ref=sr_gallery_20&sref=&ga_search_query=leather+moleskine&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_spelling_correct ed=lether+moleskine&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=
gemstone beads - any shapes and sizes
NFL Teams fabric/old shirts, etc... (esp. SF and Bears!). i would like to make something like this for my son: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/120119515035578952/
Soutache cords (black, white, brown, gold silver, grey .. these are my favorites - any colors, any sizes - scraps are welcome!)
Fabric jelly rolls (ANY!): http://www.quiltersangel.com.au/uploads/im/Fabric/jelly-rolls.jpg
Wire for jewelry making (esp. blacks!)
Sharpies - especially black!
 NEW!: Colorful organza scraps
Sketchbooks for doodles (A/5 max size)
C-Lon coords (http://www.ebay.com/itm/C-Lon-Bead-Cord-0-5mm-Selection-Gift-Box-FIRE-red-yellow-beading-clon-craft-/400712107694?pt=UK_Crafts_JewelleryMaking_GL&hash=item5d4c4d86ae )
Colored ink pads for stamping
Chalkboard paint
suede fabrics
tic-tac containers
teardrop glass beads (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584814535092/ )

Extras
Board games - I am a big collector of board/card games. If you have something you don't like, or won't use, I would be happy to get it!

Thanks for claiming me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

Please pray for Isabelle! Help her beat cancer!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014 09:39:26 AM »

I claim Grab a Coffee for the emergency zipper pouches and a surprise from her list

this is my first claim this round so 1/0/0

Hi I'm Laurel from Wisconsin. Married to Mark for 30 years, mom to a boy 21 and girl 26 and grandma to a 4 year old. We have 3 rescued dachshunds, I love the old ugly ones that no one wants or ones with no teeth or had back surgery.

** Please pm me if you find something on my pin boards that isn't listed below, sometimes I pin stuff for ideas but may have already made the item and forgotten to mark it or just pinned it for a random idea.

WISHLIST STUFF:
*Here are my swap/claim wish lists:  http://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/oh-yeah-part-1-of-my-wish-list/
http://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/oh-yeah-part-of-2-my-wish-list/

Other stuff that I like:
Dachshunds
Table runners, ours is 120 long but doesnt need to be that big.
Prayer flags
Dandilion art
Patriotic stuff
Stuff with the sun on it
Dragonflies
Religious phrases/bible verses that can go on the wall

SUPPLIES:

solid fat quarters in blues
Solid fat quarters in greens
solid fat quarters in purples
solid fat quarters in yellows

Keys: im searching for keys to make these:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653826478297/
so im looking for...
old house keys
old skeleton keys
old misc. keys but not blanks

100% cotton thread in the larger spool in white (for when I make the microwave bowl holders)
100% cotton thread "                " in off white or tan

seaglass pieces that are 1" ish in size would be great

DOILIES ooh I would love a boatload of these, from your thrift store hand made would be sweet, 4" ish and 8" ish (and the ish is just a total ball park, if you find some that are smaller or bigger, low price and sweet looking, they would be fine)

a set of the markers to write on mugs that you then put in the oven to set the ink, i keep seeing on pinterest that "regular" sharpie markers are not the right ones for this; I have some of the regular ones already.

chandelier crystals with hooks or holes in them. any shapes, they would be great to add to mobiles and sun catchers

Thanks for claiming me!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings, Laurel in Wisconsin
http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

PRIVATE SWAPS: Ninnis I want more Ninnis! Let's make some for each other!!! Also prayer flags, mug rugs, other stuff, PM me please! Did I mention Ninnis???

Hostess of OWS rounds 107 thru 110
ActsofCraftiness
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014 06:30:35 PM »

I claim rscowtown for something from her Pinterest wish list #1.

1/0/0

Hi! Im Jen. Im 32 and live in the SF Bay Area in California. Im a stay at home mom to a very energetic 3-year-old son and a baby girl. We have a huge red Doberman and three cats (who hide from the dog). I am a homebody and enjoy crafting, reading, cooking, baking, and watching more TV and movies than I should. My husband and I are currently trying to get caught up on Dr. Who. I have crafting ADD, so I can do a lot of things but havent mastered most of them - yet. Many of the items on my list are for other people. I love the idea of giving handmade gifts, but its so hard to make it all myself! All supply packages are always welcome.

I don't dislike any colors, but I love red, teal/turquoise, gray, and black. I like modern styles and prints. I am an animal lover, but I don't like animal prints. Here is my Craftster Wish List Pin Board.

Thanks in advance to whomever claims me!  Grin

Sewn:
-- "I Spy" Bag(s)
-- Fabric growth chart for my son
-- Fabric growth chart for my daughter
Growth charts I like - here and here (without the pompoms on the bottom)
-- Fabric alphabet letters
-- Wonder Woman Apron
-- Pattern weights
-- Hooded Beach Towel Backpack
-- Buckle Toy (boyish or gender neutral colors)
-- Shark Pencil Case
-- Braided Fabric Scarf (I could use a few of these)
-- Baby Bath Towel Apron (boy colors for my sister's baby on due in August)

Yarn Love:
-- Crocheted Amish Puzzle Ball
-- Dinosaur amigurumi for my son no buttons please
-- Dragon amigurumi for my son no buttons please
-- Rainbow Scarf - I would love two of these (for a 7-year-old and an 11-year-old) - doesn't have to be in the same claim

Misc. Crafting:
-- Crocheted/Lace embroidery hoop for hanging earrings (I need 3, but they don't have to be in the same claim - purple, turquoise or blue like pictured, and gray)
-- This quote on something maybe as a print for the kitchen or on a notebook/journal
-- Yarn bowl any medium. I like these: One and Two
-- Thread & Bobbin Holder/Display I would love for it to include a place for bobbins in the matching threads
-- Toddler activity bags/kits to keep my almost 3-year-old busy while I care for a newborn
-- Busy book for my son (just a few pages is fine)
-- Pocket-sized fishing game
-- Picture Frame Ring Holder (I could use a few of these)

Supplies:
Scraps and used are fine.
-- Im collecting fabrics that can be used for I-Spy quilts for my kids and for baby gifts for friends and family. Both boy and girl images are appreciated. Duplicates are also okay since I plan to make many of these quilts. I need them to be at least 4x4, but I can cut them down to size. Here is an example of what Id be making.
-- Fabric scraps I am just starting to get into quilting and have plans to make some small fabric items. I don't have a nice fabric stash, so I'd love any scraps (any size or type) you want to get rid of.
-- Cotton fabric solids or patterned I prefer modern prints but will take anything. Coordinating fabrics would be great.
-- Linen fabric any color
-- Wool or wool blend felt - any color
-- Cotton Perle thread for hand quilting any color
-- Embroidery floss any color (I prefer DMC and hand-dyed/over-dyed)
-- Sashiko thread/patterns/templates
-- Washi tape
-- Bias tape makers
-- English Paper Piecing templates, especially Hexagons and Elongated Hexagons - paper or plastic okay any size
-- Crafting books or magazines: Cross stitch, embroidery, quilting, crochet, sewing old/used ones are fine
-- Tag craft punch or blank tags
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014 06:23:37 PM by ActsofCraftiness » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Candy Corn Whoopie Pie
Kahlua Caramel Nutella Brownie Recipe
How to Make Slutty Brownies
Unbelievably Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky
@Home This Weekend: Mirror Wall
January 21, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...