A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,014
Currently Running With Scissors:
554 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13
Jump to page:
    Print  
Topic: JULY 14 UPGRADES!  (Read 20807 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

leah
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

formerly "the craftster admin" - viva craftster!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2005 03:45:43 PM »

Eek! I have no idea what that is!  Shocked  I haven't had time to read the list of new features 'cause I'm filling in at Magpie today...  I'll try to figure all that out soon and post about it.

Leah -

I just noticed that if you're looking at someone's profile you can "add to your buddy list". That's great! But where is this buddy list?? If this is something you're going to talk about in your later notice, don't feel you have to do double work to reply.

Thanks for making Craftster so awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to support Craftster? Find out about becoming a Friend of Craftster!

{ craftastic.com | leahkramer.com | helloadorable.com }
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2005 04:53:59 PM »

Eek! I have no idea what that is!  Shocked  I haven't had time to read the list of new features 'cause I'm filling in at Magpie today...  I'll try to figure all that out soon and post about it.

Leah -

I just noticed that if you're looking at someone's profile you can "add to your buddy list". That's great! But where is this buddy list?? If this is something you're going to talk about in your later notice, don't feel you have to do double work to reply.

Thanks for making Craftster so awesome!

I've just been fussing around with stuff.  I did figure out with the buddly list feature.. if you add them to your list, they show up in bold on the bottom of the main page, in the online users section.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

**Entry period extended to May 20!** From concerts to musicals and more, what events inspire YOU?  Craft and enter for a chance to win a chunk of over $500 in prizes!
surfergrl311

&& don't be so so sure. this is all it adds up to

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2005 04:59:06 PM »

The only problem I've had is that I couldn't log into craftster through safari, where I'm always logged in. It said something about checking my cookies.

yep me too! Undecided but i just opened up internet explorer and went from there
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PinkMafia

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2005 04:59:56 PM »

Wow! that is a cool feature. You can see what everyone is looking at on the site. xxdaniellacoxx was checking her PM's! Its kind of creepy in a way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costume maven.
minouette
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2005 05:16:19 PM »

Leah the site is awesome! Smiley

I've also had to log in again today, for the first time since I've joined. In fact, every time I use my browser for anything else, it logs me out again. It's no big deal, since I know my password, but I preferred not having to log in. I also had a little trouble with the spell check -- when at first nothing happened, I just tried again, and it worked.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I opened an Etsy shop! Come visit http://minouette.etsy.com

(I have a wist too: http://minouette.wists.com)
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2005 05:37:01 PM »

Wow! that is a cool feature. You can see what everyone is looking at on the site. xxdaniellacoxx was checking her PM's! Its kind of creepy in a way.

Ohh.. how freaky!  Wink

LOL, I saw "PinkMafia" on the online users list & thought... I wonder if they got that name from one of Hawaailove's posts or company... then I just realized it is *you* Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

**Entry period extended to May 20!** From concerts to musicals and more, what events inspire YOU?  Craft and enter for a chance to win a chunk of over $500 in prizes!
ophelia
*OpHeLiA*

i <3 craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2005 06:45:28 PM »

I couldn't get in using Firefox where I'm also always logged in.  It told me to check my cookies.  When I tried to sign in with the correct username and password, it wouldn't let me.  When I clicked on "forgot my password", it told me my username didn't exist.  Kiss

I opened up ms internet explorer and was able to log in and post this.

I use Firefox too and experienced the same "cookie" problem when trying to log on... I also had to use ms internet explorer...

Is this permanent with not being able to use Firefox to access/log on to Craftster?  I hate using internet explorer because it's really slow and inconsistant...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dreamisle
ATCs are great!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2005 07:13:04 PM »

On the Craftster front page, the Forum 'Snapshot' looks funny like there's too much extra space and you have to scroll around in that tiny lil' box...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade Paper
Library Due Date Card ATCs
I make handmade paper! PM me for trades!
I made a Pillow!
Crafty_Girl25
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2005 07:51:48 PM »

On the Craftster front page, the Forum 'Snapshot' looks funny like there's too much extra space and you have to scroll around in that tiny lil' box...

Ya i thought so too! The only other thing I noticed was on the www.craftster.org homepage - the features are old features from last time.  Grin Keep up the great work Leah!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
theo not thea
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2005 11:24:03 PM »

When i first got to craftster.org this morning, i had to log in, it was the first time i had to, since like march...

also, when im roaming through the threads, they go extremly slowly, alot slower than my dial-up connection usually goes.

just trying to help.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Print  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Etched Glass Water Bottle Tutorial
Personalized Painted Canvas Placemats
Decorating Bikes for the Fourth of July
Red, White and Blue Festive Garland
MAKERS China: Guo Jianmei
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...