Science Swap GallerySwap name
: Science Swap!Craftster member who is organizing this swap
: BriannaB03Sign-up date range
: July 5 – July 11, 2014Date to send item by
: August 12, 2014
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
This is a science themed swap for ONE MEDIUM AND ONE SMALL item.
Are you crazy about molecules on everyday items like cups, bags, clothes? Or maybe love ecology and want to include local flora or fauna to represent your love? Or maybe you want to deck out your walls in laboratory art? Or maybe you are more interested in Gray's anatomy art? Or you could be like me and love the small bugs that you need a microscope to see. The ideas could be limitless!
Size Requirement Reminders:
-Medium = 2 or more hours; $10-$30 dollars; one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = 2 or less hours; $10 or less; Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarksPlease Remember:
1. You must post in this thread before being accepted! This is a Craftster Rule.
2. Deliver Confirmation is a must within the US. Save your receipt if you are shipping outside the US.
3. You are required to post at least once a week in the swap thread.
4. Please don’t forget to thank your partner after receiving!Past science themed swap:She Blinded Me with ScienceGallery
If you want to participate, information to send to BriannaB03
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Do you meet the Craftster Swap Conditions outlined above?
Do you agree to check in weekly?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home (pets, smoke, etc)?
What is your favorite scientific field (i.e. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Nuclear Physics, Astronomy, Anatomy, etc)
Who is your favorite scientist?
What are your favorite molecule, element and/or organism?
What do you like to craft?
What are 5 things you would you like to receive?
What would you not like to receive?
What are your favorite colors?
What are you least favorite colors?
Do you have a pinterest, blog, etc?
Anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.