A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 307,592
Currently Running With Scissors:
393 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: kids craft swap Round 7  (Read 16548 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Helena Puck
« on: June 25, 2014 06:09:24 PM »

Original Thread

Share here!

Sent
Received
Feedback
Contact me
Sending late with communication
Flaked

darkangelwingz - Amaryce (14 year old girl) ----------- lindyv321 - Adia (13 year old girl)
pinkmichk - Oscar (2 1/2 year old boy) UK --------- --Lizabiz08 - Gavin (3 year old boy)
Linakins - Elaine (12 1/2 year old girl) --------------- patty_o_furniture- Afton (10 year old girl)
pinkmichk - Molly (9 year old girl) UK ---------------- Tapestrymlp - Cassidy (10 year old girl)
Helena Puck - Bailey (10 year old boy) -------------- mom2em - Abby (3 year old girl)
lindyv321 - Landon (9 year old boy) -----------------Helena Puck - Jakob (9 year old boy)
idioskosmos - William (9 year old boy) -------------- patty_o_furniture Sarah (8 year old girl)
Momof2 - Anna (7 year old girl) -------------------- puamelia Melia (7 year old girl)
Momof2 - Julia (15 year old girl) -------------------- Cryssoleil - Paris (14 year old girl)
dharma_rebel - Marley (6.5 year old girl) ----------- mom2em - Emma (6 year old girl)
Linakins - Katherine (5 1/2 year old girl) ------------ puamelia Maile (5 year old girl)
Whatthepuck - Tommy (6 year old boy) ----------- erica_tattoos - Nicholas (7 year old boy)
idioskosmos - Katherine (10 year old girl) ----------- Cryssoleil - Bryson (10 year old boy)
erica_tattoos -Christopher (10 year old boy) ------- Helena Puck - Jakob (9 year old boy)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014 03:01:27 PM by Helena Puck » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkmichk
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014 11:06:09 AM »

Molly opened her fab package & everything is amazing
first up this unikitty t shirt, she actually squealed when she saw it which is always a good sign of approval  Cheesy

this little cutie that is now stood on her windowsill

fab bracelet & necklace

lego door hanger

thank you much we both love everything so much
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
Helena Puck
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014 11:16:57 AM »

Great start to our gallery.

I just watched the Lego movie this weekend. I'm not a fan on Unikitty too Smiley

What is the penguin fabric, a cuff, a wallet?

Great job, Cassidy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkmichk
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014 11:19:00 AM »

I love the lego movie almost as much as my kids but lego in general is fab
I believe the penguin fabric is a fabric bookmark at least that is what Molly has decided on using it for  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
erica_tattoos
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014 02:29:31 PM »

cool first package! we are still working away on ours. =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014 09:25:42 PM »

I'm kinda jealous of the unikitty t-shirt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014 06:09:57 AM »

Great package! I love the penguin bookmarks! I'm not sure who unkitty is, but she sure is cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tapestrymlp
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014 08:15:19 AM »

Yep - that penguin fabric is a bookmark. My three-year-old actually made that one Cheesy I found this fabulous penguin fabric and we knew Molly had to have it. So I cut out two rectangles, a rectangle of stiff felt to make it a bit sturdier and we created a wee fabric sandwich and then Josh got to use Mommy's sewing machine for the first time. He was thrilled and no little fingers were injured in the making of the bookmark. Joshie also made the three buttons in the last picture - he had fun operating Mommy's button machine.

The Alice in Wonderland "Drink Me" thingy-ma-bob bottle is filled with resin. Cass was really excited when I let her use mommy's more crazy craft supplies. She got a bit enthusiastic on the stirring, however, hence the loads of bubbles at the top of the resin Cheesy

So glad Molly liked her package! Cass had a lot of fun brianstorming and putting everything together. She is obsessed with making jewelry now, lol.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014 08:18:12 AM by tapestrymlp » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
Helena Puck
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014 09:09:44 AM »

Yep - that penguin fabric is a bookmark. My three-year-old actually made that one Cheesy I found this fabulous penguin fabric and we knew Molly had to have it. So I cut out two rectangles, a rectangle of stiff felt to make it a bit sturdier and we created a wee fabric sandwich and then Josh got to use Mommy's sewing machine for the first time. He was thrilled and no little fingers were injured in the making of the bookmark. Joshie also made the three buttons in the last picture - he had fun operating Mommy's button machine.

That is such a great idea! I'm going to borrow it when I have an extra piece of fun fabric. Love the penguin fabric! Great job Josh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014 09:51:17 AM »

Great first package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Hot/Cold Rice Packs
Tute Tuesday: Tea Wallet
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Personalized Pet Collar

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...