A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,744
Currently Running With Scissors:
608 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Woodland Creature & Enchanted Forest Swap Gallery!  (Read 34331 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2014  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Thimbles71
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2014 06:21:51 AM »

I love, love, love the fairy keyholder thingy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
blupaisan
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

please do not feed the plesiosaur

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2014 08:14:37 AM »

I love, love, love the fairy keyholder thingy!
Same here!!!  Everything about it!
Also, LadyBugsandBumbleBees, the bags you made are just stunning. Awesome shapes, colors, and the inner lining is total squeee.  My fave is the clutch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

um,   yay?
gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2014 08:46:58 AM »

ladybugsandbumblebees - The bird wall hanging is so sweet looking. I sent those fox clothes pins too! Ha! Your bag is amazing. Love the interior fabrics you used. My favorite is the frame. Brilliantly done.
Emilywilde - I can't see what you did but I am intrigued by something that looks like it may be flowers?
Kosmicgirl - Did you sculpt that unicorn?!!! It's FANTASTIC!!! Love those "Bear Hug" cards too. My MIL is crazy about bears and would love those! The painting is awesome too! Great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artsycandice

Art makes me happy, and birds. Birds make me happy too.

I just want to drink coffee, create stuff, & sleep

« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2014 08:52:10 AM »

Kosmicgirl - I love the unicorn! The bear cards are beautiful too. If you've a clearer picture, please share it!

I second the request to better see Emily Wilde's package! I am curious and intrigued...

Ladybugsandbumblebees - I love the purse! I have the same cute forest critter liner that I'm going to incorporate into a baby blanket. <3

« Last Edit: June 25, 2014 08:54:05 AM by artsycandice » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a Crafster Best of 2014 Winner!

50 in 2014
50 in 2015
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2014 09:31:15 AM »

awesome package, kosmicgirl!  I think my fave is the keyholder.  But it's all fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2014 09:44:22 AM »

This entire gallery is amazing!!!  I second the request for the pixie pattern link!!  And that unicorn???  How is it made??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Audania1

I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2014 10:19:00 AM »

So adorable!!! Love the cards and the UNICORN?!!! Awesomesauce!! What a lovely package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
stillatthetop
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2014 10:30:52 AM »

I received today from Thimbles71, and she spoiled. I can't post pics, but she will soon when she finds time.

I got not one, not two, not three, but four wonderful felt dollies that have wire in their arms and legs, so they are posable..and with the cutest little faces. They are each about 9" tall. So cute, and wonderful colors. And pretty fairy petal dresses. And butterflies in hair and skirt. Marvelously sewn by hand.

She also made me a mug rug with a squirrel on it, in the neatest fabric. Again, nicely stitched. She has a good eye for detail. This one she did by machine for the quilting.

She made me a raccoon stuffy that is super cute, too. Handstitched from felts.

She made me five "dowel dollies?" with crochet hats and bottoms. She will have to explain more about those, but they are super cute. In different colors. They will go in my front bathroom curio to watch over my baby bunny collection. She is very good with crochet as well as her stitching skills with thread.

And last, but not least...my favorite of the bunch {although I love it all} She crochet a wonderful mushroom...about 8" tall, and appliqued felt spots on it. It is stuffed, and oh, so squeezable. It has a felt door and a button for the handle. Too cute. I just might have to take this to bed with me  Grin

Thank you so much, Rita. {Thimbles71} you really made my day! Hope you post pics soon so everyone can be envious and see your wonderful skills.

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" fabric scraps for an iSpy quilt similar to this
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
La Chapa

Hardcore Yarnie!

« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2014 11:04:44 AM »

WOW!  Shocked  The gallery is  A-mazing so far! 

Alittlemusthave, your entire package is awesome!  I want everything (except I don't have a Nook.)  That hood looks like so much fun, and I think I would wear the horns everyday! 

Smeddley, that fairy door!! Enough said!  I do love that shirt too though.

Tina (stillatthetop?), I WANT those earrings!! The forest scene almost looks like a board game. Hmmm, the wheels are turning!

Bunny1kenobi, I'm in love with the bunny box and the adorable bunnylope.

silentblair, how awesome is that package?  Hello! Killer moose hoop, and awesome pixie hat and cape! 

Jillybeans, baby bean is so adorable!!!!!

LadybugsandBumblebees, so much cute stuff!  My faves are the tags and the vintage book. 

Emildwilde, I agree that the flower thingy looks intriguing.  Do I see some knitting there?  And is that a painting I see?  Oh, the mystery of it all is killing me.

kosmicgirl, that unicorn is awesome!  I was a unicorn loving little girl, and it never really left me completely. Smiley

Can't wait to see everything else!  The gallery is about to have a massive explosion!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently Swapping in:
OWS 115

http://pinterest.com/laachapa/
kosmicgirl
ATC ringmaster ;)

damn right I'm a princess!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2014 11:48:01 AM »

Thanks everybody Smiley

I made the unicorn out of wire and air drying clay. Big no-no, since it dried faster than I could form it! lol It was a hassle, but it turned out ok after a thousand layers of paint. I tried making him magical... but somehow he looks more like a work horse or a donkeyhorn as hubby called him.. *^_^*
It was the first time doing sculpting on a wire frame for me, and I learned a lot. Will definately have to experiment more!

The bear hug cards I made with an adorable stamp I picked up in the UK this spring Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
4 Wardrobe Hacks to Prevent Office Embarrassment
VF NEWS: Tia Cibani - Fall 2015 - NYFW - Presentation & Designer Interview
Pick And Mix: Style Culottes From Day To Night
Reese Witherspoon Shares Clothes with Her Daughter
8 Staple Pieces That Every Woman Should Own
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Bird Feeder
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...