A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,202
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CRAFT MY PET FOR ME! (SU FULL;SO July 21, 2014) ***PARTNERS ASSIGNED***  (Read 4424 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sharalee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2014 12:43:20 PM »

That is so funny "Mulch protection cup" WOW so many beautiful animals & the stories just break my heart! I thought I would put pics of one that we just lost about a year ago & then the 3 that we still have & love dearly!

This is our beloved Schatzi she was 14 yrs when she went over the rainbow bridge. She was our Alfa girl had to be in charge. At our annual picnics she was always the leader of the pack. Until the last time she couldn't run & play as much & kind of fell over a small wall & then we had to keep her on a leash. Schatzi so wanted to be with all of the other hounds running & playing but she just couldn't anymore. She had stenous (miss spelled) in her back where she would loose feeling in her legs. Pain medicine helped  & the 2 Iggys helped to keep her going. We loved her very much, she taught us strength & to keep on going no matter what!

Here's Schatzi trying to figure out how she could get in there with them, it was so cute! They're Italian Greyhounds, CH Jamie is 14 yrs. such a shy boy & very loving black wht color & Jazz or Jazzy as we call her, fawn color, she's 7 1/2 yrs. going on 30 or more. She has I would call an old soul, she's always watching & so smart. She would rather be loved than eat, wants to be with me all the time Kisses a lot! They just bring a lot of fun & love to our lives. Jazz didn't go to her Dad for all most a year & then she finally jump in his lap. Wasn't raise around men. Jamie is more my husband's buddy he stays more around him & sleeps real close to him, Jazzy sleeps under the covers next to me even though they both have beds on the floor.LOL

This is my husband's favorite pic & mine too! This at our local park several years ago! With Schatzi & her brother Tiger before Cooper. Schatzi looks so proud & tiger laying down as he did most of the time!

This is our Flossie girl, likes sitting on Daddy's desk mostly to look out the window, we fell in love with her just about the first minute we saw her. My husband is a Realtor & we work together a lot & we were at a open house & here was this cute little kitten with the cute goatee under her chin.The neighbor said there was several of them & they were going to be drown! OH my gosh we couldn't let them do that to her so we took her home with us! She was around 4 to 6 mos. & she's 14 yrs. now, we got her just a couple mos, after we got Schatzi & Tiger & they were 2 then. So here's our bunch of monsters (not really) we love all of them dearly.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2014 01:00:32 PM by Sharalee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3

"Yet Another TM Patch Swap" RD 2/partners
"Poppet vs. Ami Swap"/partners
"Make Purse & Wallet Swap/partner

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Pa
I Sew Cute
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator

I'm a Fanatic Friend of Craftster!

Take me to the kittens!!! >^.^<

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2014 09:08:53 PM »

Staying up past my bedtime & just sent in my info so I wouldn't miss out on this. Here is my house bunny Yuki. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out Trinkets & Jewelry! Wink
pinterest
blog
twitter
etsy
Alittlemusthave

Another cup of tea ?

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2014 12:41:56 AM »

Sharalee, I grew up with greyhounds so have been with them my entire life. My dad still has 3. They are the most gentle loving dogs. I will always have a place in my heart for a greyhound!
Isewcute- omg I want YUKI !!! How adorable...ahhhhh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chrmisha

"I always wanted to use that spell"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2014 05:38:28 AM »

Hello all!

We are full up now! I'll be working on matching everyone shortly.

Chris
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sharalee

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

Re:
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2014 06:45:28 AM »

"Almh", Ahh  that's so neat you have greyhounds.  Yes we adore them. Then we downsize to the Italian greyhounds. They are just almost the same but littler ones. "Isewcute" your bunny is just too cute!  YEAH PARTERS! ! !

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014 07:15:40 AM by Sharalee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3

"Yet Another TM Patch Swap" RD 2/partners
"Poppet vs. Ami Swap"/partners
"Make Purse & Wallet Swap/partner

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Pa
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2014 07:22:56 AM »

So excited - but so nervous about partnering!

OMG - I love Italian greyhounds and greyhounds - they are so elegant.  Toby used to love to run with them - he learned to cut his corners and that he had endurance, even though they had the speed - and he would eventually catch up with them - even though they initially ran circles around him.  Also, he got a kick put of running under greyhound bellies - what a little weirdo he was sometimes.

Yuki's eyes are amazing, they stand out so much from his fur - those are fantastic pictures!  Did he try to get canabalistic with the big choco bunny?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2014 07:33:59 AM »

Oooooh - can't believe I missed the third page too - love those pictures and stories - and especially love the nut cup - wonder if DH would appreciate that...

Ginger learned, when she was younger, that one way to get male attention was to go up to them, stand between their legs, as they were chatting with each other, and sharply bring her head upwards until it hit... well, soft man bits.  I SWEAR TO THE HEAVENS I NEVER TAUGHT HER THAT - DH doesn't believe me.  Especially as I always laughed when she did it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
chrmisha

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2014 12:11:01 PM »

Oh this matching thing is kind of hard  Undecided.

I've screened out the obvious mismatches based on allergies, country of origin, and shipping preference, but now it gets more complicated....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

chrmisha

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2014 12:57:32 PM »

PARTNERS HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED!!!!!!

I'll get the questionnaires and pictures out late this evening or tomorrow, but I thought you could surf this thread in the meantime to study up on your pet subjects :-).

1. Chrmisha <> Sharalee

2. Alittlemusthave <> Crazyda79

3. Onyxnox <> Legatostroke

4. Rockmygypsysoul <> Watsonc7

5. Blasphemy the Blasphemer <> I sew cute

6. Stillatthetop <> Rantyhippie

THIS ROCKS   Logged

stillatthetop
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2014 02:09:06 PM »

Thanks for getting Jose kittie in here. Ms. Chrmisha. I can send additional photos if my partner needs. Rantyhippie...boy, you paired us up good. Just my cup of tea. Grin I have not found what she is wishing, yet. But I will be sure to do some pretty, pretty for her. This will be a fun swap.  Grin

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" I spy panels. For a quilt like this:
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
http://www.pinterest.com/topofthehill298/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Fluke Sashimi With a Japanese Pear Cocktail
How to Make Delicious and Healthy Spring Rolls Right at Home
Easy, Healthy Lettuce Wrap Recipe
How to Make Diane Ladd’s Southern Japanese Tofu Dish
Give Shrimp Pad Thai a Soba Noodle Twist the Haylie Duff Way
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...