A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,070
Currently Running With Scissors:
507 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CRAFT MY PET FOR ME! (SU FULL;SO July 21, 2014) ***PARTNERS ASSIGNED***  (Read 6200 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2014 10:14:34 PM »

Ah, I hate when my selfish side and my polite side want to fight each other Tongue I want to join, but with so few spots I don't want to take a spot from someone who might want to be in the swap even more than I do. I think I'm going to wait and if when it gets close to signups ending and by some chance there is a spot I'll send in my questionnaire. IF not, I'll just enjoy the gallery, much like I'm enjoying the photos and stories Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sharalee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2014 12:03:39 PM »

"stillatthetop" I'm sure I have several patterns of stuffies & a few knitted or crochet ones. I don't knit or crochet to much just the basics but I did knit my Greyhound Schatzi a sweater once it was all just in my head. I got all most done & my husband says I should make some legs to keep her legs warm  so I did, then I had to add more to the neck. Well you can imagine what it look like, but OK & she didn't like wearing it very well. But it wasn't too bad. I started with mave pink & ran out of that color & had some wine color so used that up. At least I used up colors I didn't have to much of.
Anyway you can PM me & give me your address & I'll send them to you. I'll try & look up some patterns for you. I know I have one of a crocheted greyhound & another fabric greyhound.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3

"Yet Another TM Patch Swap /Rd 4

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2014 12:27:47 PM »

This is Buster:

He has been my family's dog for about 10 years. He lives with my parents. He is my favorite dog.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius

pinterest.com/artisticgamer
Ratfinkz

Rataholic

Animal Mad!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2014 04:55:07 PM »

Hmm so tempted by this one but am meant to be taking a break from swaps.
I have two dogs, two cats and five rats, any of whom I would love to be crafted, but especially Tizer the Golden Labrador and Sprite the black and white Springer Spaniel!

*goes off to contemplate*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love Sarah
XXX

Jack of most crafts master of none.

My 12 days of Christmas post

My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
crazyda79

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2014 02:02:08 PM »

I just turned my questionnaire in!  YAY!  

This is Sherman's story!

The day after my 4th early pregnancy loss, I went from work to the animal shelter because my mommy instincts NEEDED a baby.  I looked at several dogs, wrote down a bunch of cage numbers and then went to the desk to put one on hold.  After going through every number on my list and being turned down for one reason or another (not adoptable, already had holds, bad temper, sick, etc), we got to the last number and they said, "Yes, he just came in today, you can put a hold on him."  So I did, then went back to check out which dog I picked.  When I got to his cage, found his number and saw him, I was in shock because I had transposed the numbers of his collar and the other dog in his cage which is the one I really was interested in.  Well, after all the commotion of earlier and being denied so much, my broken heart couldn't handle anymore loss, so I settled on him.  On that Friday, when I went to pick him up, I was still not so happy but then he did a handstand to poop and I was a bit more impressed.  He was sent to get neutered that night and we picked him up the next day.  When he came home, he was of course still medicated so we left him to himself for a while but that night at bedtime, he jumped right up in my daughter's bed, crawled under her covers and slept the whole night.  I knew right there that he was the best fit for this family.  He continues to sleep in our beds every night, loves car rides, is a great lap dog and an awesome watchdog!  Those are all traits I had always wanted in a dog and am very surprised to have found it in my Sherman.  He is the perfect piece of our family!  We have had Sherman for 7 years now.  His name was discovered on my way home from the pound.  I was thinking about what to name him, saw a street sign that I had NEVER noticed before and decided that would be his name!    

Here he is:

« Last Edit: June 14, 2014 02:33:01 PM by crazyda79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 335 total (swaps/friends and family)
50 projects in 2015 page 79
7/50 F&F
43/50 swa
legatostroke
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2014 07:51:24 PM »

Crafting pets is my favorite kind of swap! Haven't had a chance to read the thread yet, but there's no doubt I want in. Hurrying to fill out my questionnaire now.  Smiley

This is Ruger - my 7 month old puppy after he got out of the lake...

This is Trapper - who only stayed with us for a week but brought my husband and I closer in ways I could not have imagined could happen in so short a time...

This is my husband's Golden, Maddy, dressed as a lion...

This is Nugget - who lives with my parents - looking very handsome...

And this is Patches - the dog that made me the person I am and forever the most important part of my life. I can honestly say there has not been a single day without her that I haven't thought about her (it's been 9 years).

« Last Edit: June 14, 2014 08:35:05 PM by legatostroke » THIS ROCKS   Logged
chrmisha

"I always wanted to use that spell"

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2014 09:16:10 PM »

My crew...

One basset hound, one redbone coonhound service dog, one bully mix, and two cats (the one not pictured is orange).

Regarding my bully mix, named Mulch Diggums (aka of Artemis Fowl fame), he is a robust dog with the daintiest (and most painful) PAWS that seem to be "bollocks" seeking missiles. So, for father's day, Mulch is giving dad a Mulch Protector (i.e., "nut cup"). I made the label and it turned out awesome! Hehehehehe.

Welcome aboard everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stillatthetop
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2014 01:43:58 AM »

A Mulch protection cup...that is just too funny.
I am still having troubles getting my photos to load.
But mine are of my kitty, and I don't see any other of those here so far.
But she was pretty. I would love to see her felted. As a stuffy. Or embroidered into a Hoopla.
I will keep trying to get her in here. My computer is giving me fits.
It just won't recognize the files like it should.
Tired tonight. I will try again tomorrow.

~T

Happy Father's Day to all the Daddies in the world. And boy doggies should wear a tie today, too  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" fabric, for an iSpy quilt similar to this
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
www.pinterest.com/topofthehill298
Mixedpibbles

Full Time Granny

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2014 07:44:24 AM »

The nut cup is hysterical. My dog Bailey has more then once gotten my husband in the junk, with her paws.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chrmisha

"I always wanted to use that spell"

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2014 10:57:46 AM »

Hello!

Here is Stillatthetop's beloved kitty...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Little Mary Jane Booties Part 9/19
How to Crochet People Holding Hands Borders
How to Crochet Little Mary Jane Booties Part 8/19
How to Crochet Little Mary Jane Booties Part 6/19
How to Crochet Little Mary Jane Booties Part 5/19
Latest Blog Articles
April 17, 2015 Featured Projects
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Mini-Cabinet
Laundry Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...