A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 304,878
Currently Running With Scissors:
638 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 105  (Read 5328 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2014 12:50:06 PM »

Swap name: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 105
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Averia & Spikefan
Sign-up date range: 05/29/14 - 06/29/14
Claim date range 06/01/14 - 06/30/14
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after the date of the claim

Limited to a certain number of people? No

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.

The size of the package should be a medium item. This means 2 or more crafting hours ( this is not cooking time, drying time, etc.. waiting around for something to set up.......it is craft time for the average crafter) or supplies worth at least $20.

If you want to participate, information to send to both organizer & Co-organizer:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 105
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (If not, please read carefully to be sure you do not claim someone outside your country)
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)

Do you understand that you are claiming for at least a medium sized item? For this swap a medium sized item means 2 or more crafting hours or over $20 worth of supplies.
Are you a Friend of Craftster?
How many claims are you allowed?

Do you understand that you should post at least once in the discussion thread?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER & CO-ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Do not post in this thread until you are ready to make a claim. All discussion needs to be kept in the discussion thread. Please post at least once in the discussion thread.

When you PM the orgs for sending and receiving please include the name of the swap (including the round) and the due date of the claim. Please send to both Averia and Spikefan
I.E.  Sally ----> Suzy for a pink pony saddle due out Jan 1

Please pay close attention to your partners wish list and allergies, likes, dislikes etc. Make sure your own allergy information and your country are prominently displayed in your post.

Do not claim someone while waiting for approval. You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation.

Have your list including both 15 medium crafted items AND 15 supply items ready before making your first claim (the more you have, the better your chance of getting claimed quickly).

Please include your claims status: How many claims you have made in total, how many are in transit and how many have been received by their intended recipients. i.e/ 4 claims/1 in transit/2 received.

Unsent Claim Limit:
Friend of Craftster: Three
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

You may claim again once you have shipped a claim but you can not have more than twice your Unsent Claim Limit outstanding at any one time.

If you are a friend of craftster you can have 3 unsent claims open at a time and no more than 6 total claims open (open meaning in transit as well as not yet sent) no matter how many have been posted. As an example, You claim 3 times, send all 3 packages, then claim 3 more times. Even when you send any or even all of those 3 claims, you can not claim again until a claim has been received. So a person can be 6 claims/3 in transit/0 received. Or 6/6/0 or 8/5/2 or 7/5/1.

If you are not a friend of craftster, you can have at most 2 claims unsent and 4 claims total between unsent and in transit. So 4/2/0 is okay or 5/3/1 or 6/4/2

If this is your first swap, You can have at most one claim in transit and one claim unsent. 2/1/0, 2/2/0, 3/1/1

Please keep in mind that DC#'s are required for all US to US packages and receipts are required for all international packages. If you can not provide a receipt and the package does not arrive you will need to resend the package.

Last Round #104

Discussion
Gallery
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014 12:51:37 PM »

Participants:

3 claims
Averia 5/0/5
spikefan 1/0/1
La Chapa 2/0/2
Grab a coffee 4/0/4
luckdragon 3/0/3
Breegy 1/0/1
A2K 0/0/0
anna.wahnsinn 3/0/3
kittykill 2/0/2
sheepBlue 3/0/3
rscowtown 3/2/1 //post office error
missmoppet 1/0/1
Alliekat914 1/0/1
underthemountain 1/0/1
lindyv321 2/0/2
jemimah 6/0/6
alwaysinmyroom 3/0/3

2 claims
Im Sew Silly 5/0/5
BriannaB03 1/0/1
jo_mama 2/0/2
Sylvan 1/1/0 // receipt provided
twisted5whispers 0/0/0
loudxmouse 0/0/0

1 claim
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014 08:04:40 PM by Averia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014 12:52:23 PM »

Claims!

sent
received
late
contact organizer
PP = Pictures Posted   

Im Sew Silly --> missmoppet for some pug art and something elsePP   06-15-2014
Averia --> Im Sew Silly for a crown or 2 PP   06-15-2014
Grab a coffee --> Averia for notecards PP   06-15-2014
jo_mama --> Grab a coffee for that little yoda shirt from her list PP   06-15-2014
kittykill --> jo_mama for a Jackalope hoop PP   06-15-2014
rscowtown --> kittykill for something beachy and something for her garden PP   06-15-2014
Im Sew Silly --> rscowtown for a sunny bible verse something for her wall PP   06-17-2014
spikefan --> Im Sew Silly for a Celtic cross hoop PP   06-17-2014
sheepBlue --> spikefan for a hoopla inspired by one of her fandoms    06-21-2014
anna.wahnsinn --> sheepBlue for a twinchie (or set) PP   06-22-2014
Grab a coffee --> anna.wahnsinn for a Pinterest surprise    06-24-2014
Averia --> Grab a coffee for a wallet PP   06-26-2014
Im Sew Silly --> Averia for blue & white goodies for her new kitchen PP   06-26-2014
luckdragon --> Im Sew Silly for the caravan sewing machine cover PP   06-27-2014
jemimah --> luckdragon for a surprise PP   06-27-2014
Grab a coffee --> jemimah for jewelry PP   06-28-2014
alwaysinmyroom --> Grab a coffee for something from another round    06-28-2014
BriannaB03 --> alwaysinmyroom for a quilt block and a few other sewn surprises PP   06-28-2014
Breegy --> BriannaB03 for for crochet bootcuffs PP   06-28-2014
Sylvan --> Breegy for a hat    06-28-2014
Averia --> Sylvan for a supply package including hem clips and something else PP   06-29-2014
sheepBlue --> Averia for an embroidered twinchie or two PP   06-29-2014
jemimah --> sheepBlue for an art item of some sort    06-29-2014
Grab a coffee --> jemimah for something sewn PP   06-30-2014
Averia --> Grab a coffee for a supply package including Sharpies and white pens    06-30-2014
alwaysinmyroom --> Averia for for something blue and white    06-30-2014
luckdragon --> alwaysinmyroom for a small project bag and something else surprise-ish PP   06-30-2014
lindyv321 --> luckdragon for an Alice in Wonderland inspired hoopla PP   06-30-2014
luckdragon --> lindyv321 for CUBE CAT!  plus some jewelry PP   07-01-2014
jemimah --> luckdragon for surprises to make her PP   07-01-2014
jo_mama --> jemimah for polyclay buttons and airbrushed fabric PP   07-02-2014
alwaysinmyroom --> jo_mama for something sewn PP   07-02-2014
missmoppet --> alwaysinmyroom for Hearts, ATCS, and a coffee hoop! PP   07-02-2014
***rscowtown --> missmoppet for a set of the microwave fabric bowls    07-04-2014
kittykill --> rscowtown for some washi tape    07-04-2014
Im Sew Silly --> kittykill for a surprise!    07-04-2014
underthemountain --> Im Sew Silly for some necklaces PP   07-05-2014
lindyv321 --> underthemountain for books off her wishlist PP   07-08-2014
anna.wahnsinn --> lindyv321 for a wrap bracelet PP   07-08-2014
La Chapa --> anna.wahnsinn for some chair socks PP   07-08-2014
sheepBlue --> La Chapa for insect themed embroidery PP   07-08-2014
Averia --> sheepBlue for a twinchie or two PP   07-08-2014
La Chapa --> Averia for something for her kitchen PP   07-09-2014
anna.wahnsinn --> La Chapa for soft juggling balls & a seed bead necklace PP   07-09-2014
jemimah --> anna.wahnsinn for a wall organiser PP   07-11-2014
rscowtown --> jemimah for a mug rug    07-12-2014
Im Sew Silly --> rscowtown for some garlands PP   07-12-2014
jemimah --> Im Sew Silly for an artwork item PP   07-12-2014
Alliekat914 --> jemimah for stationary and supplies    07-14-2014
jemimah --> Alliekat914 for a surprise    07-16-2014

*** Post office error. Im Sew Silly to angel, package due out 8/14/14. Sent 8/16/14 - Received!!!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014 04:26:38 AM by Averia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014 07:06:56 PM »

missmoppet is up first!

Oh guinea pig owner!  I must claim averia for a some fleece guinea pig cozies and fleece guinea pig hammocks. 

2nd claim
1 sent
0 recieved.

Hey there.  I live in the U.S. with my dear hubby, sweet kiddo and a young playful pug.  Allergies are in our house, but shouldnt affect anything sent to us because the allergies are mostly dust, grass, pollen, mold and other outside things.  We do have a cat allergy in the house and sinus issues though, so please no strong smoke smells.  Cat friendly homes can claim us, just please try to limit the cats contact with the items.  Anyways, my crafty skills include crocheting, knitting, embroidery and simple sewing, simple shirt stenciling/screen printing.   I am dabbling in chain mail bracelets now too, but a total newbie in this area.  I had not much interest in jewelry making, but someone on Craftster had to mention chain mail, and I was curious what it was.then.I was like Hey, thats cool.  I bet I could make those for Christmas gifts.  Hmmm  And well, we all know how everyone here on Craftster are good at enabling others to do more crafts.so thats the story.  LOL.

Themes: 1950s, Harry Potter, Pugs, Video games, Nerdy, Pirates
Colors/patterns:  black/red/white, purple/blue, tan/teal, polka dots, kawaii animals
Others:  Sock yarn, self striping yarn, reading, I love lucy, The big bang theory, handmade ceramic mugs and bowls,

Dislikes 
Themes:  adult, creepy, 
Colors/patterns: orange, yellow, pastel  or neon.  Old grandma floral fabrics, 70s style fabrics, batiks,
Others:  fun fur yarns, strong perfumy scents, lace & frilly things, doilies, puffy paint, glitter, fabric paint that cracks and chips.

Crafted:
If yarn is sent or things made with yarn please make sure its machine washable and dryable.  With two shedding dogs, all things must be washable to help remove their fur.
-Magic yarn ball.
-Scrabble Tile Pillows that spell LOVE.  Im a little picky about these.  I had some that were painted, the paint cracked.  So I would like the Letters to be sewn on the pillows using black felt.  Just the regular machine washable and dryable felt though.  And you dont have to stuff them though, just make them like pillow cases.  The backs can be the pocket fold kind or a zipper closer.
-Jurassic Pug stenciled shirt.  Juniors medium, crew neck in perhaps a heather grey or white. https://www.etsy.com/listing/173745273/jurassic-pug-jumper?ref=sr_gallery_9&ga_search_query=pug&ga_ship_to=US&ga_ref=auto1&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery
-a set of 4 star wars coasters.  Would it be possible to have them made with those absorbant ceremaic tiles?
-Set of 6 Pug coasters using pictures of my own pugs.  Would it be possible to have them made with those absorbant ceremaic tiles?  I need a set of 6 for the kitchen.
-Pug species art.  8x10 or bigger. https://www.etsy.com/listing/153899272/art-print-pug-poster-dog-illustration?ref=sr_gallery_25&ga_search_query=pug&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=6&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery
-pug sculpture https://www.etsy.com/listing/176709729/lucky-pug-foo-dog-sculpture-in-zen?ref=sr_gallery_11&ga_search_query=pug&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=11&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery
-pug profile https://www.etsy.com/listing/106191149/fawn-pug-profile-with-green-background?ref=sr_gallery_29&ga_search_query=pug&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=29&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery
-Set of oven mitts that looks like a shark.  Please make them extra thick to prevent hand burns. http://collisionware.com/sites/default/files/shark%20main.jpg
-Set of oven mitts that look like pugs.  I guess sorta like the shark style ones, but pugs instead of sharks.  Id need a black pug oven mitt and a fawn pug oven mitt.
-Weasley Blanket squares.   For 2014 I am determined to actually make a knit item for myself.  I always knit for others, but never for myself.  Anyways, with that being said, this is a big project, If you would like to help me make my very own Weasley blanket feel free to knit me a square or two or more.  Just please remember to make sure the squares are 7x7 in size, made in worsted weight yarn, and yarn must be machine washable and dryable.  I own pugs and this is necessary to help remove fur from things.  Im guessing acrylic or cotton would be best.  Oh, and nothing itchy please, Im going for soft and cozy.   Anyways, with that being said below is the link with the pattern with the squares.  https://docs.google.com/file/d/1z-P2tmU9T9qh2PvS3IFrc0sw-U7cGI6PZIgFRf_RIVpXvKk94Psb5IS-UsiQ/edit?pli=1
-fabric bins. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279493743477/
-Quilted place mats.  I need a set of 6 for our kitchen table.  Maroon, hunter-ish green, white and black. http://www.needleandspatula.com/2011/06/spicing-up-kitchen-swap-placemats-and.html
-Stripey socks. Womens us size 7.5 http://www.pinterest.com/pin/220606081716634809/
-yarn bowl.  This style is neat.  Color is nice.  Or maybe a black and red one.  Oh yes! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/375135843931909527/
-fox hoodie.  Mens small or juniors large. 
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/530369293590128023/
-golden snitch
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/530369293589634790/
-Ewok terrarium
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/530369293587375078/
-Knitting emergency wall art.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/530369293588567819/
-pug water color 8x10 size
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/530369293587862915/

Supplies:
As always, all supply packages are great and Im happy to receive pre-loved items.
-Dragon pattern http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/026-dragon-with-a-hat-and-scarf-ravelry
-Giraffe pattern http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/005-giraffe-george-amigurumi-toy-with-wire-frame-ravelry
-House slippers pattern http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/japanese-house-slippers
-slipper pattern http://www.etsy.com/listing/71430645/pdf-sewing-pattern-everyday-loafer-soft
-sock yarn-any color, any brand.  Enough to make at least a pair of socks.
-cotton yarn-any color-full skeins only please.
-self striping yarns.  Any weight or color combination.  Enough to make at least a pair of socks.
-bulky yarn-pinks, purples, grey or tan.  Enough to make a pair of size 9 bunny hop slippers.
-Duck Canvas. Any color.  At least FQ pieces or larger
-D rings.  I think thats what they are.  They are used when making dog collars.
-muslin.  Unbleached.  A FQ or larger
- Baby girl quilting fabric like Kitties, mermaids, pinks, purples, cherry blossoms.
-Quilting cotton fabric- Blues, teals, purples, browns, tans, blacks.
- Baby boy quilting fabrics like woodland creatures, bears, dinosaurs.
-urbanthreads.com gift certificate
-Joanns gift certificate
-books on making chain mail bracelets
-'oil' sharpie markers.  Any color accept the basic red, black, yellow and dark blue.
-fake fur fabric.  Not the kind thats hard on one side though.  I need it soft and plush and easy to make toys out of.  Any color.  Would love crazy bright colors or white/black and brown.  1/2 yard or more cuts please.
-wool yarn in all colors.  Im making some mohawk hats, and was told to make the mohawk 'stand up' I need to use wool yarn & wash the yarn before using it.
-amigurumi books.  english or japanese ones. 

Extras:
-pre loved mobi wrap for babies.  Or if you have another type of wrap that you dont use anymore that would be great too.
-Those scented wax cubes.  My sister sent me some for xmas now I am hooked.  I love them all except ones that smell like flowery perfumes. 
-I received some already, but I can always use more for a variety.  cards that are blank inside.  Birds, flowers, pretty scenery, dogs, cats, ect.  Ones that have pretty or happy looking pictures on them.  All my family live out of state so I send lots of cards.  One family member I send lots of cards to lives in a nursing home and has dementia, so I am always sending her 1 or 2 cards a week to brighten her day, so please only send cards that are cheerful. 
-postage stamps, as stated above I send out lots of cards and an extra stamp or two would be great.

Thanks in advance for claiming me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Im Sew Silly

If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014 05:11:02 AM »

I claim Missmoppet for some pug art and something else! Due 6/14
Claims 1, Sent 0, Rec'd 0  (1,0,0)

HI there! I live in the USA (down South) & stay busy with my husband, sweet kiddo (very imaginative girl), a yorkie & volunteering at kiddos school and church.

I have Cystic fibrosis so I have to be cautious with my lungs and kiddo and I both have a good many allergies (smoke, dust, pollen, asbestos, mold, cinnamon, eucalyptus, cats, & guinea pigs are the main ones) *if the items are washable, its OK for us to receive from kitty and piggy homes if one just tries to limit crafty contact with their fur babies*

Although we have the allergies, we are both still very outdoorsy gals and spend much of our time together outside building fairy forts & going on nature/treasure hunts!

Things we love are: antiques, fairies (think non scary Froud more than tink), whimsical things, crosses, flowers (especially roses, honeysuckle ~she says she has seen a honeysuckle fairy in our tree, & zinnias), birds -indigo buntings, eastern blues, and all owls, Victorian, cameos, picnics, the ocean, shells, moss, ferns, butterflies, unique rocks, David Bowie (both huge labyrinth fans ah she got it honest!) and sparkly things.

My favorite colors: moss & other rich greens, rust, turquoise, yellow/goldenrod & coral

Kiddos favorite colors: pinks, teal, coral & purples

Dislikes: adult, gothic themes, blood or gore, & skulls. (Unless I am reading S.King that is!)

(Inspiration links included on some as I dont have a wist nor pinterest)

Crafted items for kiddo:

Fairy Poppet (she has wanted one for years totally believes in fairies, and my poppet skills are lacking!)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=373851.0#axzz33LrTuKYk
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=359388.0#axzz33LrTuKYk
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=425835.0#axzz33LrTuKYk

Otter Mini art quilt (she has an otter she takes EVERYWHERE, named Oddie- short for Oddomis Pottomus)

Otter Socks (youth size 5- she has a good sized foot!)

Patchwork twirl skirt (will send measurements if chosen)

Whimsical fairy crown (she loves sparkly, keys, flowers, celtic crosses & ferns cant really go wrong unless its a sharp object that would make it uncomfortable to wear daily) (will give head measurement if chosen)

Paris themed bibbed cooking apron

Sleeping Bag for her American Girl doll.

Items for us both to share:

Nature inspired tote for our fairy/treasure hunt walks. (Leaf themed or gibbous free form crochet maybe?~ She finds all kinds of things to collect while we are exploring so washable would be a plus!)

Wind chimes for our enchanted fairy tree

For Me:

Necklaces ~ I enjoy all lengths except choker.  Cross, nature, fairy, Luna moth, beaded and cameo, sparkly, Charming, I enjoy unique!

Bracelets ~ same as above, but I have almost a 7.5 inch wrist.

Bent Fork/Spoon Bracelet

Porcelain Lady Pin cushion (NO pins please, I have oodles!)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=433753.0#axzz33LrTuKYk
https://www.etsy.com/listing/189915144/small-vintage-german-art-deco-flapper?ref=shop_home_active_11

Froud fairy, celtic cross, Labyrinth themed hoopla for my crafting area

Fairy crown for me tooas we have enchanted tea party picnics under our tree.

Supplies:
Glass, semi-precious, crystal, or stone beads
Buttons all shapes, sizes, & colors, glass, plastic, antique, new..
Brooches unusual, new, antique vintage, doesnt matter if the clasp is broken.
Floral tape
Thread cutter pendants
Miniatures for use in making fairy houses etc.
Whimsies, or jar of (Non sharp objects please for kiddo crafting)
Charms
Pretty rocks
Fun Iron on embroidery patches

Thank you for choosing us/her/me! Grin
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014 05:13:38 AM by Im Sew Silly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Poppet vs Amigurumi
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014 06:14:00 AM »

I claim  Im Sew Silly for a crown or 2
1 claim, 0 in transit, 0 received

About Me: My name is Laura and I live in Maryland with my husband, 3 kids, a dog, a cat, a rabbit, 2 guinea pigs, a toad and a box turtle.

For most things, I would prefer items inspired by my pinterest instead of exact duplicates.

I am a stay-at-home mom and a writer. I love cross stitch and embroidery and I have a huge wall set aside for hoops. It has had many beautiful additions from swapping, but there is a smidge of room left to fill. I am a huge fan of Firefly/Serenity, steampunk, and the color blue in all shades. Most rooms in my house are white or beige with blue accents, my living room is pale green. I need some color. I'm trying to make our house feel something like a beach cottage (even tho we are about 30 minute drive from the Chesapeake bay) but the house has more of an overstuffed, cluttered, lived in feel.

We have no allergies here (other than awful ragweed allergies... but can't see that as much of an issue in swap packages)

Please feel to claim me for anything on my Please make this for me boards on pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/please-make-this-for-me/ http://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/please-make-this-for-me-knitcrochet/ or http://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/please-make-this-for-me-embroidered-bits/

Anything on my blue and white board is fair game too http://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/blue-white/  or really any board... I'm good with pinterest surprises.

Jewelry
~wire wrapped ring - I prefer natural stones (jasper, turquoise, tiger's eye, lapis) to glittery stuff. Any size 6-8.
~Dichroic glass pendants - especially containing blue
~Wire wrapped jasper pendant http://pinterest.com/pin/216383957068115801/
~Wire work anchor necklace http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957070293825/ thanks spikefan and shifty girl
~Bullet shoot like a girl necklace
~stamped bangles with inspirational/affirmation type words http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957071164727/

Sewn
~Sewing machine cover for my brand new machine (woo hoo!)
~American Girl Doll Clothes
~zippered M&M's pouch
~machine embroidered dish/bar or hand towel with either starfish, shells or some other nautical theme, or Buffalo Bills logo. preferably in blues, white and or beige, any size
~t-shirt lengthened in some way with funky fabric, not necessarily like http://pinterest.com/pin/216383957066897779/ but it is an idea, or http://pinterest.com/pin/55239532901974422/ please no crew neck shirts
~laptop sleeve or bag (17x12x2)
~Jake plush from Adventure Time
~1" blue and white hexagons http://www.pinterest.com/pin/225391156323785746/, http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957070228539/
~Crazy quilt bag http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957069245895/ doesn't have to be so ornate, but def crazy quilt style.
~Throw pillow cover (preferably 12"x12" or 14"x14" nautical, blue and white theme, any theme or fandom I like - feel free to send unstuffed)
~embroidered zentangle hoopla cat or frog (or blackwork... blackwork is always loved)
~Scrump doll (from lilo and stitch)
~guinea pig cozies and or hammocks made of fleece

Knit/Crochet
~American Girl Doll sweater or clothes/clothes sized for a boy Vermont Teddy Bear (build a bear clothes seem to fit fine)
~blue flower like the one that ruby copperhead made in Round 100 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430467.msg5171870#msg5171870
~Crocheted bowl in colors similar to http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957069157185/ any size.
~A set of 3 crocheted geese for juggling (some people juggle geese...)
~Crocheted Cthulhu Toilet Paper Cover http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957069084814/

Clay/Glass/Pottery
~Polyclay dragon or pokemon
~Pottery buttons with cobalt blue & black glaze
~Glass spoon rest - slumped blue bottle or fused glass
~I've taken a liking to wind chimes so any wind chimes inspired by my pinterest would be appreciated, glass, pottery, found objects, keys, all would be loved (maybe not silverware... I know lots of people like it, but I dunno)

Papercrafts
~stamped/embellished notecards
~Blue & white inchies (I listed under papercrafts, but would love any materials... sewn, polyclay, wood burned, anything)

t-shirts
~Anything Daryl Dixon from walking dead for my kids Thank you underthemountain & SheepBlue, still on the list because you can never have too much Daryl apparently
~Weeping Angel stenciled tee or bleached (ladies medium) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957069166852/
~hombre dyed t-shirt womens 1X (scoop, v-neck, anything but a crew neck) or ladies medium.
~stenciled t-shirts - womens 1X sea creatures, fairies, nautical, Loki (scoop, v-neck, anything but a crew neck)
~stenciled t-shirts - ladies medium - wolves, alice in wonderland, rabbits, dolphins, turtles, walking dead

Misc
~Custom printed fabric - I would love anything with a nautical theme, or Doctor Who theme, but as usual, would especially love a blue and white combination. Or forget the themes and make something to look more like Japanese Shibori. (Thank you SheepBlue - leaving this on here because you can never get enough)
~carved stones, a little more natural and less precise than these http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957070472961/
~small hanging embroidered/painted hoopla/stuffed tiny pillow for my car using favorite supernatural quote? http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957069616581/
~Any art or chatchkies relating to diet mountain dew - maybe something inspired by http://pinterest.com/pin/216383957066038418/ or something stenciled (Love my Mountain Dew Bookmark Zadok!)
~scented home made soaps - chocolate lavender sounds perfect! grapefruit is my favorite scent but anything like citrus, lilac, lavender... whatever

Supplies: (supply packages are very welcome and i'm very happy to get leftovers, scraps, bits and used)
~I started an amazon wishlist of books - hope the link works http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/BH87YKT5WINE/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_o
~indigo fabric (think sashiko)
~Sashiko embroidery thread
~Sashiko stencils
~acrylic paint tubes
~Would love to get fabric jelly rolls
~fabric - Would especially love a variety of 2"x12" or larger cuts in any pattern/color for a scrappy quilt.
~easily portable rotary cutting mat bigger than 4x6 but smaller than 18 x24
~fabric - Crystal Fusion designed by Karen Combs http://www.avlyn.com/collections/crystal-fusion_latest/
~evenweave 28 count or higher. I have a bizarre love for 28-count evenweave, but would like to try a few things in a higher thread count
~Any embroidered quilt patterns from http://www.laurajperindesigns.net/american-quilt-collection.html
~Blank notecards and envelopes
~sketch pads, any and all sizes welcome
~ATC supplies
~urbanthreads.com gift certificate

Thanks for looking!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grab a coffee

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014 07:27:10 AM »

I am claiming Averia for notecards.
This is my 1st claim this round, 0 in tranzit.

My name is Eszter from Hungary - Europe. I'm 34 years old, living with my husband and my soon-to-be 3 years old son. In the last few years I've been working from home, and I am still caring for my son too, it's starting to be crazy  Smiley
I know there are a lot of stuff on my list, which is too big for international mailings, but I would like to keep everything in one list. My plan is to have a full handmade Christmas! Here are my wishes:

Knitting / Crocheting:
- Yoda hat for a 3 years old: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/70437464641132/
- Smurf hat for a 3 years old. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/75576099970061150/
- Elf hat for a 3 years old and / or a 2 years old. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/145381894195160579/
NEW!:- Monster slippers: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/138837600987061817/ (any size, any colors... really!)

Sewing
- Knitting bags: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813750423/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584812727292/A32
- Scrabble letter pillow covers (40cm x 40cm would be awesome!): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811811936/ We could use any letters, but MAMA & PAPA would be the best ones
- Art totes in boy-ish colors: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811811226/ (can use 3-4 of this - don't have to be one claim ofc. :-))
- Art bag: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811861112/
- Sleeping bags: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811811081/

- Would love this house (can use like 4 of this, not as one claim ofc): http://pinterest.com/pin/32158584811038469/ - I can make the small animals, who will live inside )  
- small bag for boys: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813090144/
- Pillow covers like these: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/129830401729110944/ or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/222083825345567813/ (with 'Papi & 'Marcsi' text)
- Baby slippers - could use lot's of these: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/195765915025344810/ (boy-ish colors are better, but we have some girls around too - finally!)
- Small wallet: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813749939/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669420/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669419/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669418/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813749943/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813749947/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813749968/
- Hawaiian quilt bag: loove this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813675993/
- Monster bag: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813572204/
- Car wallets: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/239183430180761426/

Pottery
- I am totally in love with this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/12662682/discounted-black-and-white-piggy-bank?ref=favs_view_11 (could use like 3 -separate claims of course)

Wood working
- A big moon: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79966472/moon-sign-nursery-decor-man-in-the-moon?ref=favs_view_22
- Guitar hanger: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/321374123380323081/

Jewelries
- Fused glass jewelry with poppies: http://www.etsy.com/listing/173948135/hot-poppy-earrings-fused-glass-jewelry?ref=sr_gallery_6&sref=&ga_search_query=fused+glass+jewelry&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=
- Fused glass sparkling stud earrings, like these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/93442742/tiny-dichroic-sparkling-silver-fused?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all , http://www.etsy.com/listing/114098671/dichroic-earrings-fused-glass-stud?ref=sr_gallery_6&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all , http://www.etsy.com/listing/163005148/raindrops-silver-dichroic-fused-glass?ref=sr_gallery_8&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all , http://www.etsy.com/listing/128593223/mars-fused-glass-stud-earrings?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all
- Hobbit door necklace: http://www.etsy.com/listing/173582455/hobbit-door-necklace?ref=favs_view_19
- Lauhala bracelet: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813467618/
- tatted lace jewelries (in red please): https://www.etsy.com/listing/155425364/tatted-lace-red-jewelry-set?ref=sr_gallery_21&ga_search_query=red+jewelry+set&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

Other crafts
- Recipes binder (don't need pages inside, just the cover): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584812628260/
- handmade body moisturizers  
- Paper tags, like these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/152846546/large-kraft-paper-tags-die-cut-tag-paper?ref=pr_faveshops
- stenciled or anything... love the text... women S please (with V-neck, if possible): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813294707/
NEW!: - Stenciled shirt - for me (women S with V-neck if possible): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/196539971212710020/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/280419514271644262/

- for babies (3years old - and 2,5 years old): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/103864335126480673/  or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/112590059404814468/  or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/205547170465377271/

... if you can draw / paint ...
NEW!: - well... Empty walls are here, but this is so me... If you could repro it for me... http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813972035/

Books
Maybe you have some books what you don't need anymore, here is my wishlist from Amazon. In addition I am collecting Interior Design books and magazines, so if you have a spare one, and don't mind. ;-): http://amzn.com/w/TPUI8C4NCXBW

Supplies
Washi tapes
paper punches
Quilting mat  
Anything from Starbucks - I am a big fan. Even if we have 2 Starbucks in Budapest, I am collecting mugs, paperbags, coffee, tea, cookies from anywhere in the world.
Tiny containers (especially the small shower/shampoo containers, what you're getting from hotels!) - I could use 10000 of them  Smiley
A mailbox - that simple american mailbox like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/136515432428649752/ - you can paint it for me, or I am totally okay with any garbage one. We don't have it in Hungary, and I love it!
Wool felt / wool swaters or fabrics. Small scraps are welcome!
moleskines, sketchbooks - I am okay with your old ones, where you've used some pages, etc Favourite one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/161804640/idea-sketchbook-unlined-pocket-moleskine?ref=sr_gallery_29&ga_search_query=moleskine&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all , ed=lether+moleskine&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=" target="_blank">http://www.etsy.com/listing/107440171/moleskine-classic-pocket-35-x-55?ref=sr_gallery_20&sref=&ga_search_query=leather+moleskine&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_spelling_correct ed=lether+moleskine&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=
gemstone beads - any shapes and sizes
button making kit
NFL Teams fabric/old shirts, etc... (esp. SF and Bears!). i would like to make something like this for my son: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/120119515035578952/
Soutache cords (black, white, brown, gold silver, grey .. these are my favorites - any colors, any sizes - scraps are welcome!)
Fabric jelly rolls (ANY!): http://www.quiltersangel.com.au/uploads/im/Fabric/jelly-rolls.jpg
Wire for jewelry making (esp. blacks!)

Extras
Board games - I am a big collector of board/card games. If you have something you don't like, or won't use, I would be happy to get it!

Thanks for claiming me!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014 07:27:47 AM by Grab a coffee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jo_mama
call me jo.

no stone throwing regardless of housing situation

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014 09:30:39 AM »

i claim grab a coffee for that little yoda shirt from her list

my first claim this round 1/0/0

hiya craftsters!  i'm jo.  i live in a small town right outside of st. louis, missouri (but in illinois) with my husband and my 2 awesome kiddos.  georgia is 10 and wiley is turning 4 this month!  we also have a kitty named qt. 

things i love:
-reading (hunger games, game of thrones, twilight, crossfire series, morganville vampires, jodi picoult, delirium, divergent, most ya distopian books, the night circus, etc, etc)
-my shows (greys, scandal, breaking bad, mad men, the following, the killing, walking dead, orange is the new black, modern family, once upon a time, downton abbey, etc)
-bright colors (aqua, purple, teal, red, golden yellow, orange, most shades of green)
-patchwork quilts
-bunnies
-mexican folk art
-most things whimsical

we have no serious allergies here, but i work very hard to avoid cat hair and cigarette smoke, so those things are not appreciated.

i have set up a boards for ows swapping, and nearly everything listed here can be found there.  however, you can feel free to peruse any of my "i want" pin boards to find inspiration.  i write my own captions, so PLEASE defer to them for adjustments for colors, style, etc (or ask me?)  "*"s indicate big wishes

crafty wishes ( http://pinterest.com/josasser/swap-wishes/ ) . . .

sewn
- fun throw pillows for the living room or breezeway.  if you make a pillowcase to fit a standard size i'll buy the pillow
- clothes/accessories for georgia's american girl doll, especially separates, nightgowns, dresses with matching bows
*- hairdresser's capes, but for face painting instead.  so fun colors for kids. like super hero capes but plain http://www.pinterest.com/pin/130393351684459685/
- floppy sun hat for me (22.5" head circumference)
- soap pouches made from rags (purple, teal, aqua, fern greens - at least 4 in different colors) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/130393351684619399/
- felted sweater slippers for me - 9.5-10 in womens wide-ish - fun colors/patterns or gray or purple (i have some felted sweater pieces i might be able to provide) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/130393351684388458/
*- simple curtains for 2 small windows in georgia's bedroom - i'll give you measurements
- cloth napkins.  kitchen is aqua, red, and lime green, but i accept fabrics with bonus bright colors, too (orange, purple, yellow)
- kitchen aid cozy in my kitchen colors, or at least aqua http://www.pinterest.com/pin/130393351685772867/
- small art quilt (lots of examples throughout my pinterest, esp my hoopla board) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/130393351685772885/
**- pillow cases for wiley, for a standard size pillow http://www.pinterest.com/pin/130393351684459735/

knit/crochet
- a slouch winter hat for me (see my swap wishes board for several) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/130393351685384187/
- a fox winter hat for wiley http://www.pinterest.com/pin/130393351684986300/

hoopla ( http://pinterest.com/josasser/i-want-hoopla-loves/ )
- my hoopla wall is in my kitchen, where my dominating colors are aqua blue, lime green, and bright red, so i'd like these to be the dominant colors in the hooplas.  there are a couple exceptions to the colors - just read the captions
-jack-a-lope hoop for the breezeway, in blues and greens and earthtones

other art/craft
- "S"s for my s wall.
- wall plaque with knobs or animal heads for necklaces (aquas, oranges, yellows, neutrals) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/130393351685846376/
- hemp/beaded anklet for me (11.5" around)
- tie dyed or bleach penned boxer briefs for my husband and/or son (36 and 4t) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/130393351684459720/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/130393351684459722/
- glass suncatchers, especially in blue/green/purples or aqua/red/lime green
- set of 4 christmas ornaments for us (bear, bunny, owl/bird, and fox) in any media you are awesome at ( idea - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/130393351681033485/ )
- art for georgia's wall (possible themes: st bernadette, peaches, unicorns, a portrait of our cat, cupcakes, quotes from my pinterest)
- a t-shirt for my husband (xl) with the pollos hermanos (breaking bad) logo on it swap wishes
**- personalized tree stump art (swap wishes) like that or inspired by it.  any media welcome - whatever you feel confident doing.  i do ask that the names/letters be stamped or stenciled or something like that (i get ocd with other people's handwriting - apologies)
***- a set of 4 alcohol ink dyed coasters with letters applied to them (b, j, g, w) (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/130393351686377128/).  or just the coasters and i'll handle the letters.
- wall art.  i can give you a lot of inspiration if you want to just run with it

- ANYTHING on this board http://www.pinterest.com/josasser/swap-wishes/

*** a crafty surprise based on any of my favorite books or shows listed above in my intro.  ami, hoopla, jewelry (no earrings), art - whatever you love to do!

i do have some giant crafty wishes, if anyone is feeling generous.  these claims would land you a thank-you package - http://pinterest.com/josasser/huge-swap-wish-list/

supplies ( http://pinterest.com/josasser/i-want-supplies-tools-new-crafts/ )
- unfinished wood "S"s, larger the better, or small.  i have too many in the 8" range
- macrame cord, light blues or neutrals
- tiny embroidery hoop pendants
- embroidery hoops, especially smaller sizes
- doilies, commercial or handmade
- bits of lace trim (12" or so)
- tree branch slices
- bits of leftover yarn (anything from 12" to small balls, esp fun and thick yarns)
- strips of fabric (at least 12" in one direction, but yard-long skinny pieces are great), remnants
- a smash book
- shrinky dinks
- stepping stone molds
- fabulous clip on earrings
- whimsies for my jars
- washi tape!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my pins pinterest.com/josasser
and my websites josasser.com and splendidhandmade.com
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2014 10:29:27 AM »

I claim Jo Mama for a Jackalope hoop.

1 claim
0 sent
0 rec'd

Hi everybody! My name is Pam and I live in the great Pacific Northwest with my hubby and now 4 dogs, Lola (17), Jujube (16), Pete(8ish) and the newest edition, Iggy (age unknown). I work for Craftster part time and have a full time job. I also have began to write for Craft Gossip. When I'm not wrangling the pups and hubs, I love going to the rodeo, LOVE the beach and love gardening. Since the weather is getting better, I am all about being at the beach and warm weather. I love anything vintage up till 1960. Candy and beach colors are my favorites. Nothing hippish please!

Anything from my pinterest is up for grabs.
http://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/

Things I would love:
Artwork for outside-beach/tiki theme
Garden stuff for my backyard. It is tiki beach theme
Amigurimi jack russell or min pin
Long necklace http://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/jewelry/
ring http://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/jewelry/
bird house/feeder
A pom pom rug: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/18436679697106822/
A crochet shirt rug: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/382735668304180927/
dolls: http://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/dolls-i-want/
Pink and gold vase
artwork for my office
beach, St. Patrick's, Easter, Spring wreath, summer wreath
charm bracelet
This sign for my front door: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/235242780507141590/
Bloomers
midi skirt or maxi skirt
IPad cover for husband
Kindle cover for me
Anything Jack Russell related
A dog carrying sling that would work for an 11 pound Jack or a 5 pound Min Pin
This little house: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/235242780510167292/
Garden markers
fleece sweatshirt/sweater for dog
washable dog pee pads
Seashell artwork
Gypsy artwork
Bath salts or fizzies
To do journal-I am super busy and need some organizing!
Christmas Stocking for Iggy
Holder for washi tape
Trinkets for my bedroom-circus/sideshow theme/gypsy boho theme
Fairy house out of altoid tin or tiny pot
Anything to do with Universal or 1950's monster/scifi
Anything to do with rodeo or cowgirls
coffee cozies
Iphone cozie
placemats
Tablecloth for a round table
Embroidery hoopla for my little town (farm animals, circus theme, people)
Brooches
Suncatcher/wind chimes
Weather stopper for door

Supplies:
Printable fabric
heavy fabric tea towels (Aunt Martha towels are the best)
sea glass
doll patterns
calligraphy pens
miniatures for a fairy garden/doll house
Washi tape
shadow boxes in different sizes
blank journals
Paperdolls from Dover: http://store.doverpublications.com/0486470334.html, http://store.doverpublications.com/0486496287.html, http://store.doverpublications.com/0486491609.html
Big cardboard "P"
Wooden stakes for signs
Chalkboard paint in various colors

Misc:
Mat for the front door
Mega Block Hello Kitty sets
Bells for the back door (so the dogs can ring them and let us know when they need to go outside)
Anything in this style: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/235242780511048151/
Vintage tea cups
pool noodles

« Last Edit: June 01, 2014 11:01:25 AM by kittykill » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
My pinterest
Proud member of SEEN: the Society of Ernestly Embroidering Nerds
rscowtown

Please pray for Isabelle! Help her beat cancer!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2014 07:23:12 PM »

I claim Kittykill for something beachy and something for her garden

this is my first claim this round so 1/0/0

Hi I'm Laurel from Wisconsin. Married to Mark for 30 years, mom to a boy 21 and girl 26 and grandma to a 4 year old. We have 3 rescued dachshunds, I love the old ugly ones that no one wants or ones with no teeth or had back surgery.

** Please pm me if you find something on my pin boards that isn't listed below, sometimes I pin stuff for ideas but may have already made the item and forgotten to mark it or just pinned it for a random idea.

WISHLIST STUFF:
*Here are my swap/claim wish lists:  http://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/oh-yeah-part-1-of-my-wish-list/
http://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/oh-yeah-part-of-2-my-wish-list/

Other stuff that I like:
Dachshunds
Table runners, ours is 120 long but doesnt need to be that big.
Prayer flags
Dandilion art
Patriotic stuff
Stuff with the sun on it
Dragonflies
Religious phrases/bible verses that can go on the wall

SUPPLIES:

solid fat quarters in blues
Solid fat quarters in greens
solid fat quarters in purples
solid fat quarters in yellows

Keys: im searching for keys to make these:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653826478297/
so im looking for...
old house keys
old skeleton keys
old misc. keys but not blanks

100% cotton thread in the larger spool in white (for when I make the microwave bowl holders)
100% cotton thread "                " in off white or tan

seaglass pieces that are 1" ish in size would be great

DOILIES ooh I would love a boatload of these, from your thrift store hand made would be sweet, 4" ish and 8" ish (and the ish is just a total ball park, if you find some that are smaller or bigger, low price and sweet looking, they would be fine)

washi tape, I don't think I have any!

tea tins from England (hint hint to our England friends) Id love to put succulent plants in them

a set of the markers to write on mugs that you then put in the oven to set the ink, i keep seeing on pinterest that "regular" sharpie markers are not the right ones for this; I have some of those, not sure which ones are the right ones

chandelier crystals with hooks or holes in them. any shapes, they would be great to add to mobiles and sun catchers

Thanks for claiming me!!

« Last Edit: June 02, 2014 07:25:14 PM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings, Laurel in Wisconsin

http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

PRIVATE SWAPS: prayer flags, mug rugs, other stuff, PM me please!

Hostessing: OWS round 107 & 108
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Create a Fashion Forward Bob - Products Needed
Learn how to Create a Fashion Forward Bob
Learn how to Twist Hair - Finishing the Hairline and Styling
Learn how to Twist Hair - Learn how to Individual Twist
Learn how to Twist Hair - Learn how to Flat Twist
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...