Swap name: Dreamcatcher Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Mistress Jennie
Sign-up date range: May 24, 2014-June 7, 2014
Date to send item by: July 7, 2014
Limited to a certain number of people? NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NONE
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
For this swap you must send 1 Medium Dreamcatcher
crafted item, and 1 Small
item based on your partners interests & loves. The Medium Dreamcatcher may be a traditional style Dreamcatcher, or it may be an alternate crafted item, with a Dreamcatcher as the central theme or idea. The Small item may be crafted or purchased and can be anything you desire to give, based on your partners interests.As a refresher, here are Craftster's Size Guidelines:
By Time-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
Links to tutorials on creating DreamcatchersPromise Land Ranch Traditional Dreamcatcher TutorialLisa Tilse's Modern Dreamcatcher TutorialVideo Tutorial by ashleygoboom on Youtube
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
What are your favorite colors?
Least favorite colors?
What is your style? (Hippy, Shabby Chic, Boho, Modern, etc.)
What are some of your favorite themes?
Do you hope for a traditional Dreamcatcher, or are you open to alternate crafted items with a Dreamcatcher theme? (Embroidery, jewelry, papercrafting, etc.)
If you are open to alternate crafted items, is there anything you might enjoy most? (No promises!
What are your favorite crafts to make?
What are your favorite crafts to receive?
What are your favorite hobbies outside of crafting?
Do you wear jewelry?
Supplies you are always in need of?
Is there anything you would NOT like to receive? (Religious, adult, etc.)
Do you smoke?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home?
Do you have an objection to receiving a finished item that uses animal derived craft supplies? (traditionally Dreamcatchers include leather, feathers, etc.)
Do you have a Pinterest or a Wist?
Anything else your organizer or partner should know about you?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.