A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 309,338
Currently Running With Scissors:
597 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 103
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED: Summer Nerd Games: June 1, 2014 - August 31, 2014 ~Join anytime!~  (Read 75663 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

FreakieGeekie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #260 on: June 24, 2014 12:40:28 AM »

Loving those purses, gozer! Cheesy

Welcome to the games, Cryssoleil! Love your peg people! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

vincentvanbuck
In Martha we trust

Breaking loved ones' sewing machines since 2013

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: June 24, 2014 04:38:45 AM »

Cryssoleil oh my gosh those GoT peg people got pinned instantly!  Absolutely love them!  I was talking with a friend, we were wondering where you find the blank pegs like that.  What we tend to find is very tall and skinny, more like an old-fashioned clothespin.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:

Nerd Battles: Team Multimedia
    Harry Potter Craftalong: House Ravenclaw
    Ludi

May the Ghost Squid be with you.

Team Wordy!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
    « Reply #262 on: June 24, 2014 05:08:20 AM »

Those peg people are great, Cryssoliel!   Smiley
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud member of SEEN: the Society of Ernestly Embroidering Nerds

http://ernestthesiger.org
    Calabaza
    Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #263 on: June 24, 2014 07:01:58 AM »

Nicely done! They're packaged great too! Welcome to the games and the team,
    Cryssoleil!

ps - Wow to all the projects I failed to comment on!
    « Last Edit: June 24, 2014 07:06:40 AM by Calabaza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunny1kenobi
    Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

« Reply #264 on: June 24, 2014 07:07:33 AM »

Wow, gozer!  Way to make up ground!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Adorable owls!  The fox is cute, too, and I bet Kwality loves it!  The deer potholder is so sweet! I would be afraid to use it - I'd be devastated if I soiled it!

AND I LOVE MY PURSE!!!!!  BEST. FRIEND. EVER.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Perfect fabric!  I don't have a single tattoo, don't ever intend to get one, but I love that art style and the colors are so perfect for me!  Ah, you know me so well, my friend!

Hooray for Team Wordy!!

And Cryssoleil, your peg people are awesome!
    « Last Edit: June 24, 2014 07:08:27 AM by bunny1kenobi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cryssoleil

« Reply #265 on: June 24, 2014 09:47:40 AM »

Vincentvanbuck we got our peg people from Etsy. We got 10 families of 7 (g-ma, g-pa, mom, dad, bro, sis, baby) for $50. I cannot find the seller info though! Sad
    THIS ROCKS   Logged
    Cryssoleil

« Reply #266 on: June 24, 2014 10:20:09 AM »

Prompt: Battle Royale JUNE Rock vs. Paper vs. Scissors vs. Lizard vs. Spock - Lizard
    Team: Randomizer
    Event: Craftology
    Bonus Points: 0
    Project Name: Guardian Dragon
    Project Link:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=434040.0#axzz35XAR7k4j
    Brief Description: This is the guardian of the Game of Throne Pegs. Dragon = lizard Smiley. He is made from polymer clay and a paper mch box.
    Project Picture:
    THIS ROCKS   Logged
    bunny1kenobi
    Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

« Reply #267 on: June 24, 2014 10:23:02 AM »

Wow!! awsome dragon!  Awesome box!  *swoon*
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #268 on: June 24, 2014 12:29:38 PM »

Smeddley fantastic dragon tank! Love the design. And the needle book is so pretty. Love that dragonfly.
    Crazyda79 Love your interpretation of ROCK. Thats an awesome frame. Your friend will love it!
    Inselaeffchen Beautifully done quilling.
    Sammylouise40 that balloon dog is so cool! I love his little tied off snout.
    Vincentvanbuck looks so yummy. I am n a diet now and I almost licked my computer screen.
    craftADDchick Awesome chair. Love that fabric. Cant wait to see what else you do with it! Looks like you found that canning book. Wow! Everything sounds so yummy!
    FreakieGeekie Neat drawing! You should copy her and color her in different shades!
    Ezri_B Awesome grad idea! Very cool!
    Ludi lovin that bird! It is so cute and the moss is such a great touch.
    Cryssoleil Love those pegs! I think Jaime is my favorite. Love the box and all the details! Youre a master at clay. Still stare at my fairy door!
    « Last Edit: June 25, 2014 07:06:00 AM by gozer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

roler
    « Reply #269 on: June 24, 2014 04:49:45 PM »

Oh my goodness!  I look away from this thread for a few days and look how much stuff has been posted!  You guys are amazing!

Thanks for the reminder, LovelyMiss!  I'll try to hurry up on my Flash Mob project; it's taking a lot longer than the other ones I've entered so far, but I want to get it in for June if I can! Smiley

sammylouise40 - Your Harry Potter projects are so realistic!  They look like a lot of fun.  And your baby Ood is adorable!!  I love where you put the rock in your garden; it's such a cheerful touch.  And your balloon animal! So cute!  And that youtube mark is recognizable from a mile away! I think it'd be so fun to use it as a clasp or brooch or something!

Ezri_B - Oh my gosh, that golden supporter is hilarious!  Looks like it belongs on the wall of a Planet Hollywood!  And the graduation gift light bulb is wonderful - both creative and thoughtful!

vincentvanbuck - Your Ghibli card is SO CUTE!! I'm a huge Ghibli fan too; can't wait until the Ronja series comes out!  And thanks for the link and recommendation for that cashew chicken recipe; I'd like to give that a try!

mama24boyz - What a sweet amigurumi! I can't imagine making them for a whole party full of kids; you must be really fast!!

Ratfinkz - That brooch is awesome!! I usually drink soda from bottles, but I'm considering getting some cans just so I can copy your brooch (if you don't mind me doing so)!

Smeddley - I would totally wear that dragon top! So stylish! Gooooo, lizard!!  The beard is too funny, and the notebook is really gorgeous! Where do you get those little gears and things?

crazyda79 - I think personalized gifts like your frame for your friend are the best!  It looks great!  And creative take on "Rock"!

Inselaeffchen - All the little details on your tags are so cute!  Nice to see Paper getting some more love, although I'm still rooting for Lizard!

Cryssoleil - Glad you joined, and welcome! I'm also a total newbie, not just to these games (I think this'll be my 10th post to Craftster ever), and I also had so much trouble choosing a team!!  I am definitely Wordy in real life, but also textbook-ish, and a total fangirl, and basically I fit every category, but finally settled on Multimedia just because I liked their team prompt the best.  It was as good a reason as any!  That GoT project, both inside and out, is really outstanding. So much detail!

craftADDchick - I love your work on the chair! It looks sooo nice now! I agree that the Kennedy quote is the best of those, but they're all true and inspiring. Your canning pictures are making my mouth water. Tongue

FreakieGeekie - Lovely drawing! I always have trouble getting the proportions right when I draw a whole person, so I'm jealous! XD

Ludi - I can hardly believe that baby bird is handmade! It's amazing! I almost squeaked out loud at its cuteness!

gozer - Would you mind if I copy some of your projects? I LOVE them, especially the fox scarf and the scrappy owl coin purse! They are EXACTLY the type of things I would use! XD

Okay, I think I'm finally caught up now!  Seriously, I am so impressed by all this cute creativity!  This week I'm hoping to finish my Father's Day project...
    « Last Edit: June 24, 2014 04:51:54 PM by roler » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always up for personal swaps!  TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, Doctor Who, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
    Threads you might like:
    Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 103 Jump to page:
      Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
    only results with images
    include swap threads
    advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
    United States in Style: New Mexico
    5 Ways To Wear A White Dress After Labor Day
    Fashions To Help Your Kids Rock The New School Year
    How to Wear Sheer Fashions This Fall
    New Technology To Fight Against Fake Goods
    Latest Blog Articles
    Robin crafts! Hello spring!
    I Scream, You Scream...
    Meatless Monday: Toddler Teething Cookies

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
    Become a
    Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
    Buy Craft Supplies
    Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
    Moderators

Follow Craftster...