A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,122
Currently Running With Scissors:
647 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Swap Round 5 Gallery  (Read 5580 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

scarlet_nights
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2014 07:54:17 PM »

According to the web site my partners package was delivered today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

happylittleclam
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2014 06:39:26 AM »

I received an AWESOME package from Watsonc7!!!

First up, she made me a mesh tote bag to carry sand and water toys. Just in time, too; we are going to the beach this weekend!

For my oldest son, a "Part Wolf" Shirt and for my youngest son, an upside down "Stunt Man" shirt. They have a super soft hand and were a big hit. Both of the boys immediately changed out of the shirts they were wearing and sported these around the rest of the day. Then, pleaded with me to wash the shirts so they could wear them to school the next day:)

A knitting needle roll! YAY!!! I currently have all my needles thrown in a plastic container; I desperately needed one of these! Lovely fabric, as well:)

A Sasha Clock:) This made me so happy! It is a picture of my dog, Sasha, mounted to foam board with a clock kit. She made one side color and one side b/w, so I could choose:) Love it!

She even made Sasha a fleece toy. Sasha isn't a tugger, but she LOVES to play fetch. The handle on this is perfect for me to grab a hold of and chuck it for her.

And last up, something that I wanted so much, but never thought I would actually receive. A gathering apron!!! This is my second year of organic gardening and have doubled the size of my garden this year. This apron will most definitely be used...a lot! Gorgeous fabric and well made!!!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Christy!!! You really put a lot of care into this package and I really appreciate it. I adore every last thing you made for me!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2014 07:06:19 AM »

lovely items!

I so need a gathering apron...that one is very pretty and functional...

the clock is just such a great idea...I have pinned it as something I want! Grin

Love your fabric choices watson...and the sewing is fabulous...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014 101/150 ?
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2014 07:47:49 AM »

Oh, the sun catcher is gorgeous! We need to make some of those.
You are going to LOVE your gathering apron. I know I love mine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2014 08:40:09 AM »

I adore the fabric on the knitting needle roll!  I think my son may need that stunt man shirt!  I must say I am so jealous of all of you who actually need a gathering apron.  I want to garden so bad but I kill everything! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watsonc7

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2014 09:16:58 AM »

Man there is a ton of awesomeness in this gallery already!  I'm having a hard time picking out my favorites.
I'm so glad you liked it all happylittleclam, I had such a blast crafting for you.  I had hoped to make something for everyone in your family but ended up running out if box space and time in the end.  I wish I could garden, I'm like lindy, I kill everything Sad. I'm excited to get my package today, woop woop
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
Watsonc7

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2014 04:27:31 PM »

I got my package from my partner happylittleclam and man she made my day!  I'm gonna get right to business...

First, the cutest ever felted monsters, look at this hilarious eyeballs and mouths, they just want to be squeezed!!  I've been wishing for felted stuff for awhile so these cuties made my heart flip-flap, so cool.  And ooooohhhh a felted tree on a wonky hill pin cushion that I've also been craving for forever.  It's even weighted at the bottom. I love the colors and simplicity of all these, they just make me happy.  

Next, a pair of Dr. Who "don't forget" fingerless gloves...yes, this just keeps getting better and better.  They are so snuggly and fit perfect, I'd prove it but I'm a nail biter. I have a few family members that are going to try to nab these next winter... I am prepared to cut them.  

Ok ok this Reno 911 mini canvas and Grumpy Cat bookmark cracked me up.  HappyLittleClam you must watch Reno 911 episodes one day...after you put the nuggets to bed.  It's one of my super-inappropriate favorites!  Ahhh and who doesn't love Grumpy Cat!  This bookmark is amazing, how did you make this?!  The bookmark is hard and the text and image are perfect, this thing is going to last me for forever.  I put Grumpy immediately to use...I was using the library receipt for my current bookmark, you must have read my mind and felt bad for me.

It's like I'm opening the box all over again...my face can't stop smiling.....The Golden Girls and a minecraft wolf cross stitch!!   Eeeee!  HLC made the wolf hoop for my daughter who is a minecraft freak, especially for the wolves....my ears still hurt from her squeals, she loooves her "baby" wolf and is begging for an entire wolf pack now.  I actually made her a larger tame wolf for her Minecraft birthday this month and it took me at least a week and lots of quarters in the potty-mouth-jar to finish that thang, I'm slow like that, so HUGE respect to HappyLittleClam and her poor tortured fingers for making us two amazing cross stitchings! I could watch the Golden Girls a million times and not get enough of them, cracking me up.

Look at these tiny cuties....geocaching tokens, ohhhh!  If you have never heard of geocaching you must look it up!  There are different sized "cache" containers hidden all over the world, you find them, swap goodies, and log your finds.  It's funny that you said y'all haven't geocached since your kids were babies because that's when we actually did most of our hunts, when our daughter was much younger.  My daughter was carried all up and down and around the woods years ago, we had such a blast. We haven't been for awhile either so soon we will be planning our next routes too.  If you can't read it, the text token says "don't mess with a geocacher--they know the best places to hide a body"...hahaha!  I actually found out about geocaching from a fictional book about a killer who hid bodies at geocache sites....everyone freaked out now?  The book was horrible but I thought "geocaching" sounded like an awesome idea so I looked it up and was surprised to find out it was a real thing...we were hooked ever since then....and have yet to find a body, phew.  Are these made out of the same material you made the bookmark from?  I must know how you made these too....it would be awesome to make big batches with your geocache name on them to leave in the caches.  Awesome idea!

Ok ok ok so get ready to flip out.....a Tobias "I blue myself" Funke paper clay doll (from Arrested Development, another of my mega favorite shows)!  This beast was wrapped like nothing I have ever seen....I had the hardest time being careful as soon as I noticed that hilarious blue bald head and (removeable) glasses.  I'm still actually short on words for this one, I am thrilled, just plain thrilled.  He stands on his own...and he will without a doubt start living on my craft desk so we can giggle and chat every day as soon as I stop fondling him...I mean really, that chest hair, that stache, those "never nude" shorts.....ugggg I can't put him down just yet.  I really really love clay and sculpture goodies, one day I hope to play around with paper clay, so jealous of your skills HLC!

Finally, I got some extra treats, one of my fav candies, red hots, and some awesome stamps...I love stamps!  

I'm so wore out now, I spent most of my afternoon hopping all over the house, my dogs are hiding in fear somewhere.  I love every single nibblet and bit of this package HappyLittleClam, thank you so much!   Hopefully we get to swap with each other again!  
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014 04:36:05 PM by Watsonc7 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
angielou1
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2014 04:58:37 PM »

Here's what I sent "MaxParadise"
A boxed set of altered books from a Desktop book set. Didn't come out as I wanted. They stuck together so I had to remove the front cover and pages I had put some information on.

An Altered Rolex Box for her Altered Playing Card Journaling Prompts

Some sewn dolls from Spoonflower fabic of zombie pals

I made her some fabric journaling pages

Some pens,doodads,etc for journalling

And of course some Journals to alter, a Pooh Bear,and things

So glad she likes them! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Artmomto5

Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2014 09:25:20 PM »

I received some amazing items from beeker. This post is pic heavy so beware. I am in love with the necklace she made me. She stamped my kids names on them. I don't think I have ever had a personalized necklace before.

She hand-painted an awesome pair of shoes for my daughter that plays the tuba. She loves them.

Then there is the adorable terrarium with a tiny lantern in it. I planted the hen and chicks that she sent and it looks great. Hopefully, I won't kill it as my thumb is more brown that green.

I was the lucky one to receive the canvas cut into a tree that I saw on the front page of Craftster. I actually have several other silver tone wall decorations so I think I will make a grouping of them all together.

She also sent an assortment of diecuts, blank paper, game pieces and cards, mini gourds (which are adorable), handmade soap(??), an awesome wire spider with a many-sided dice in the body - really clever, and a paper-weight with various Divergent symbols all around (since my daughter was in the movie). Thank you so much for everything. I love it all.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2014 11:21:14 AM »

I finally got to watch Divergent last night!!  What role did your daughter play, Artmom?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tips from Fashion Assistant Grace Fuller
Affordable Must Have Fall 2013 Trends
Three Looks Anyone Can Wear To Rock The Leather Trend
Style Sound-Off: Lea Michele, Miley Cyrus, and Kim Kardashian
4 Fun Group Costume Ideas
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...