A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 300,953
Currently Running With Scissors:
712 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 70
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Woodland Creature & Enchanted Forest Swap Sign ups May 12-24 Send outs June 24  (Read 42014 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #390 on: June 04, 2014 09:30:34 AM »

and we have our first sender. Alittlemusthave! She is overseas so it may take a little bit of time to make it over here but the gallery is close! Can't wait to see what you made Alittlemusthave!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mrraawwr

I feel craftastic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #391 on: June 04, 2014 10:08:57 AM »

Wow, I need to get going! I finally found everything I needed for my bigger thing. And I finish uni tomorrow, so I'll have tons of time after that to just craftcraftcraft! Cheesy

Can't wait to see what everyone else has made too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see" - Henry David Thoreau

Going on hiatus until january - see you then!

http://www.pinterest.com/mrraawwr/
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #392 on: June 04, 2014 10:11:33 AM »

Feel better Cryssoleil!!

I made some great progress this morning - I actually finished something!  LOL!  This project, though not huge, has given me a run for my money.  The first round got ruined in the oven, as I mentioned previously, and so I had to buy another of the supplies I needed for it, coz the first one went into the trash.  Then I couldn't decide what the best course to take for embellishment, and attempted several that all fell flat - until I was inspired by the Summer Nerd Games!  Whew!  Finally this morning I was able to put the finishing touches on it and I think it turned out great - hopefully Smeddley will like it too!  I also made a little progress on a couple of other projects, but for one of them I realized that I need another supply to complete it. A quick stop at the store today will take care of that!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Acadian Driftwood

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

« Reply #393 on: June 04, 2014 11:27:51 AM »

Just checking in - gathered my supplies together today. Also, blupaisan showed me something she made for the swap, and it's so fabulous! Y'all are going to love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
stellou

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: June 04, 2014 12:21:05 PM »

Well, I am having trouble crafting at the moment ... it seems that I lost my mojo. I still manages to finish one *&&%&% that I like and I made a small which I'm not sure I'll send. The other experiments are not great Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

back to quilting...hurray and I dusted my art material Cheesy
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #395 on: June 04, 2014 04:18:48 PM »

I started working on my "medium" a couple days ago and have made a little progress. My vacation is going to be a little longer than I thought, so I'm hoping to get it done while away and then work on my other stuff when I get back.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
artsycandice

Art makes me happy, and birds. Birds make me happy too.

I just want to drink coffee, create stuff, & sleep

« Reply #396 on: June 04, 2014 04:34:52 PM »

Well, I am having trouble crafting at the moment ... it seems that I lost my mojo. I still manages to finish one *&&%&% that I like and I made a small which I'm not sure I'll send. The other experiments are not great Roll Eyes

Sad I'm sorry about the mojo. Wander some Pinterest boards, maybe that will help bring it back. Whatever you do, hang in there!

In other news, I went to the craft store today on a whim (gasp!) and might have picked up something, well, quite a few somethings, for the largest piece I am working on. I think that I am going to really like this piece and will have a hard time sending it off. But alas, no worries partner, I will! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find happiness.
"Make good art" - Neil Gaiman
50 Projects

ATC Swap Dec Status 6/3/4
stitch and stones
Re:
« Reply #397 on: June 04, 2014 06:50:30 PM »

Checking in. I started an experiment yesterday (I feel like this swap is my experiment swap...) that is coming along better than anticipated.

I know the feeling of losing your mojo... keep going! We have faith in you!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap hungry- send me a yummy PM.

http://www.pinterest.com/amberburrr/

although imperfect, love is real, and it is balled up next to you smiling and rubbing sleep from its eyes. -the raintree
jennythor
crafty where it counts

crafting and swimming will save the world

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #398 on: June 04, 2014 07:15:13 PM »

I haven't even fully started and already I'm thinking I'm going to be sending late :-/ my man just told me we'll be at the cabin from the 21st- 29th. Usually we get dropped off there and then picked up (neither of us drive)... I don't want to rush any of my crafting and since I was already planning on working till the end line... I'm sorry mama24boyz and lovely organizers... But I figure knowing now is better than later... Also there we have no phone a or internetting. Lovely safe haven but not so good for this swap...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

love to take part in personal swaps, I would love a poppet of my very own, or a doll like the ones made by Poppets & Lace
stillatthetop
« Reply #399 on: June 04, 2014 09:06:43 PM »

My mojo has been running pretty strong. Well, off and on. But my muse is back with me at the moment.

Another tease for Thimbles...I got sticky  Grin Well, I wear disposible rubber gloves. So those got sticky.
We are working on dry time at the moment.

I could keep going, and want to, but I don't want to screw up the current progress. So it is "baking" under the stove top lamp. But going good so far. I should be able to carry on in the morning. When it sets.

I agree with the experimental aspect of this swap. I am playing with things I have not dreamed of in ages. And pulling out stash that I forgot I had! As I have said, I am working on a personal swap as well. For those wee tiny inchie houses...which fits in with the woodland theme just grand. Multi-tasking at it's finest.  Grin

Off to scavenger more materials for Thimbles!
~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" I spy panels. For a quilt like this:
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
http://www.pinterest.com/topofthehill298/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 70 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Benefits of All-Natural Cosmetics
Baby Powder: What Your Eyelashes Are Missing
Plumping Your Lips With Peppermint Oil
A Simple Drink You Can Make to Help Reduce Bloating
Camila Alves Helps You Look Like an A-List Star
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...