A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 303,937
Currently Running With Scissors:
496 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 100 Facts about Me Swap Round 4 Gallery  (Read 1686 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2014 01:32:07 AM »

Everyone's stuff is so cool! I'm loving this gallery! I'm glad you liked yours partner!!

Here is some more stuff for you guys to like, as my parcel came today from Ratfinkz! Everything was wrapped up so nice but I couldn't help but rip into it.

I hope I included everything! *Except the two haribo bags of gummies, they're been devoured as we speak)

My cat, who was eager to help with the unveiling of this one!

A hoopla that I LOVE that is to do with a fact I wrote about my first tattoo, in memory of my great grandfather who was a navy officer in ww2. (My tattoo is a bird, with the ships logo. Ratfinkz used the ships logo in a different way but I adore this!)

The background to the photo with the hoopla was this bag, which as you can see is already in use with fluff on it from my wool and fabric, sorry ratfinkz I just really needed a new craft bag so this is the photo I got!

*-0P
I told ratfinkz I was a gamer (staying up for days trying to clock a game on the hardest setting level of gamer) and Halo is my favourite!

Cool little earrings and bracelet in halloween colours. (Black, purple, white and gold and silvery) This picture doesn't show the colour very well though)

Another cool jewellery set, this time to do with Tim Burton's nmbc. Jaaaaaaaack!

These two are "diet friendly' soaps! Made like Gummy men! I adore the smell of them it made everything so nice! Citrus and Apple!

Little bag of bead soup. I love little trinkets like this. Those turtles are kinda creepy but I like it.

And here we have someone who has been stolen by my cat. I don't know what it is about this cthulhu but she adores him like nothing else! Ratfinkz didn't like his face in the end but I think he is adorable!

and one more of Mr Cthulhu. This doesn't show the colour as good as the last one but it shows his little fat body well. I love him honestly, he's perfect!

Thank you ratfinkz this swap was great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.wordpress.com/
Ratfinkz
Rataholic

Animal Mad!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2014 02:02:11 AM »

I am SO pleased to hear you loved everything! I have probably sent a lot of hair from my furkids tio maybe that is why your cat was so into it!

Very glad you like cthulu he was a real labour of love!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love Sarah
XXX

Jack of most crafts master of none.

My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2014 10:53:20 AM »

I received from texscrapper!  She sent a lovely package and I love all of it!

First, the outside of the lovely bag:

The inside of the lovely bag:

A new Slytherin themed mugrug!
Front:

We're both very school loyal, so she made me a black & gold necklace - I love it!  Black & Gold were my high school colors and the colors of the college I work at. Smiley

Thanks so much for swapping with me!

Back:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crazyda79

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2014 12:57:39 AM »

Everything is looking so great!  Can't wait to see the last few packages.  Thanks for a great swap everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
119/50 swaps
93/50 friends/family
212/50 total
Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2014 08:17:17 PM »

I received from Psyche!

Group shot:

She sent me a hoop inspired by my very favorite book and movie, The Princess Bride!

A bag (I'm a bag-nut) loosely inspired by my love of baby goats (on the lower right corner) and cryptids (the yeti is hiding behind the trees  Wink)

A zippered pouch inspired by my love of Disney and fun/funky novelty fabric

A couple of fun bookmarks because I love to read

Did you notice the Smarties in the group shot? I couldn't wait until I had taken pics to devour them. Smiley

Thanks Psyche!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2014 03:52:10 PM »

somehow I deleted my entire post...................  Life has not been good no time for any of the things I want to do.....  I will try to get it reposted later tonight but have no time right now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2014 08:52:18 PM »

Here I go again!!!!!!  Let's see if I can manage to get these photos up!

Ladybugsandbumblebees was spot on with my package!  I was blown away with everything that she sent!  I did not get photos of how everything was wrapped but did mange to snap one of the cute card!

The letter R for the initial of my first name:  3 favorites here the color aqua, the color red and buttons. This was painted and then embellished with paint dots and buttons.

A calendar for keeping important dates and it has words of inspiration.  A personal calendar with images of quilts and 3 pens............

A cute little note pad that has a girl sitting at a blank canvas with paints off to the side and a package of embellishments.  Look at the cute push pins, I love the cupcakes!

A crocheted zippered pouch, fully lined.  This has already become a new home for my sunglasses.

Some stickers that are so me and a embroidery kit for a peace ornament!  This is going to look fantastic on my Christmas tree!

7 crocheted dish rags.  I love them they are perfect and match my vintage aqua and pale yellow kitchen!  I hate to use them because of the time that went in making them but what the hay I will!

A cute treasure box covered in aqua and red paper........

All the treasures hidden inside...things that I love...owls, key chain, tape, owls and frog

Cute stamped tags with frogs, fish and quilts...these will be used in swap packages.....

A frame painted aqua with words about me....this holds special meaning coming from ladybugs

A cute wooden dragonfly that was painted and has a beaded hanger.  It hangs from a spring that allows it to flutter in the wind.  This one is headed out to the deck.

2 wall decals............. these will adorn my hall wall near my hoopla collection

A cute dragonfly necklace.....it is so cute in person, but my photos turned out bad......I love it!!!!

My favorite is the aqua and turquoise market bag...........I so love to get crocheted items and this is perfect in size......

Thank you ladybugsandbumblebees for such a fun package.  I love everything and it is all so me!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Three Dresses Ideas for Girls
3 Ideas of Bottoms For Boys
Top 3 Shirts for Boys
Sun-Protective Clothing for Kids
Trendy Hairstyles for Kids
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2
How to Make Tshirt Rugs

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...