Image found here. Image found here.
Swap name: Spirit/Intention Doll Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: wendiek
Sign-up date range: 4/30/14 - 5/8/14
Date to send item by: 6/2/14 Gallery is here!!
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): YES 20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? -
Additional Age requirement? NOSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
For this swap you will craft ONE Spirit/Intention Doll for your partner.
I quote Craftster P_E_S_T
:"You are placing an intention upon the doll, for that wish to be imparted upon its receiver."
Choose an intention from your partners list and with that intention in mind you will craft a Spirit/Intention Doll. Choose materials and colours your partner likes and start crafting! I recommend you use material already on hand and measurements to fit a large envelope.
You can read more about how to craft a Spirit/Intention Doll in this free e-book.
*PLEASE READ THIS*
- No one like to be flaked on, so if you aren't sure if you can do this swap, don't sign up.
- You must get delivery confirmation if sending within the U.S., or a mailing receipt if sending elsewhere.
- If you must send late, let the organizers and your partner know ASAP.
- Good communication is very important. Please stay in touch by posting weekly in the swap thread.
- PM both organizer and your partner when you send and when you receive.
- Please post photos of the package you receive in the gallery, and take pictures of what you make before you send it.
- HAVE FUN!!
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Spirit/Intention Doll Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that you are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
1. Do you have any allergies that are strong enough to prevent you from being partnered with certain people?
2. Do you have any other allergies or things to avoid (such as nickel or animal products)?
3. Do you have any allergens (pets, smoke) in your house?
4. List at least 5 intentions for your partner to choose from when making your doll:
5. What are your favorite colours, or colour combinations?
6. Are there any colours your partner should avoid?
7. Are there any materials your partner shouldn't use? (leather, feathers, wood,..)
8. Would you like to have the possibility to hang your doll? YES/NO
9. Please add a few more details about yourself and your tastes to help your partner get an idea of who you are. The more information you give, the better she/he can craft for you. Feel free to add a link to your Pinterest or Wist, or to particular items that would give her/him an idea of your taste.
Read more: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=432709.0#ixzz30MVi9CZu
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER wendiek
VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Please PM the organizer for more info and/or questions!
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
11. The Raging Sloth