Swap name: 10 minute swap round 4
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Annchen
Sign-up date range: 28 April to May 5, partners will be posted a few days later.
Date to send item by: May 26
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 20 (19 + organiser)
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? NoSwap Organizer herself
meets these conditions:- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant
to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NODetails of swap:
Are you always busy and so haven't swapped for a while? Too busy with other aspects of life to take on a larger swap? Do you like crafting quick things? Do you need a low stress swap right now? If yes, this swap is for you! This swap is for one item or set of items. You can send anything you think your partner would like. The only condition is that you take the maximum of an hour to craft your goodies.
Time waiting for paint/glue to dry doesn't count for the 1 hour crafting time.
This is meant to be a low stress swap so please avoid sending extras. However, if you both agree to craft more than the minimum I can't really stop you...
As in the Craftster swap rules, you need a DC number if shipping within the US, and proof of posting if sending internationally. If your package is too small to qualify for DC#, please keep your proof of posting, but beware that if the package doesn't arrive you will be required to resend!Communication
This is the minimum amount of communication I want from you:
PM the organiser AND your partner when sending and receiving (don't forget DC#), post in the thread at least once to make sure you get any messages from me posted there. Let me know you're alive and crafting halfway through (via PM or in thread). Also: if you don't hear from your partner at all and you're done with your package, hold off on sending and please PM me.
I reserve the right to refuse swappers with a history of bad communication or dodgy feedback. (But I hope I won't need to!)Some ideas for quick crafts:
A notecard set
Simple throw pillow
Hand carved stamp
A stationary set
A pin cushion
A knitted or crocheted dish scrubbie
A simple stuffie or amigurumi
A special bookmark
Coaster or coaster set
Gallery round 1: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=328255.0
Gallery round 2: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=361028.0
Gallery round 3: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=383439.0#axzz2vfHIICKc
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:Name of swap:
10 Minute Swap round 4Craftster username: Email address: Your real name: Mailing address including the country:
(Please include your country and type this as you would write it on the letter to make it easier for your partner)Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
(please consider this, it's a small swap and the organiser is in Sweden so we've got at least one non-US swapper
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval (YES/NO)Do you agree to resend your package if you've got no proof of sending and the package never turns up? Do you have any allergies?: Do you have any allergens in your house (cats, dogs, indoor smoking) that people may be allergic to?
:Name at least 5 items or types of items you would like to receive.
Try to think of things that can be crafted in an hour. You might not get the exact item you wish for, this is a starting point for your partner!
5. Your favourite colours: Your favourite patterns and themes: Name some of your favourite things: Pinterest/Wist?: Any other informative links?: Do you wear jewellery? Do you have any gadgets in need of a cosy? Are you able to post photos of the package you receive? Are there any colours/patterns/themes you would hate to receive? Is there anything else you would not want to receive? Anything else you want to tell your partner? Partnering questions:Would you like to swap multiple 1 hour items?
(This is not mandatory, but if more than one person wants to send extra I can try to partner them with each other)What kinds of crafts can you make in 1 hour:
(name at least a few for my sanity when partnering...)How many times do you need to post in the thread to fulfil the minimum requirements for communication?
(The answer is in the rules)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
(USA) - mamarose22
(USA) - Sparkledust
(Ireland) - anna.wahnsinn
(USA) - quaggy
(Australia) - scarlet_nights
(USA) - adrienne_bowers
(Canada) - Annchen
(USA) - emilywilde
(USA) - charlieandwillow
(USA) - wendiek