A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 300,926
Currently Running With Scissors:
354 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Use What You Have Swap Gallery  (Read 9175 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Audania1
Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2014 01:41:28 PM »

Whew! I purposely stayed away from the gallery until after I sent so I wouldn't have *too* much swap anxiety. It was a good thing I did too!! And I am a personal recipient of Onyxnox's amazingness! I have this fabulous Mad Hatter cuff from an Alice in Wonderland swap that I ADORE!! I seriously wear it all of the time. Her metal stamping skills are fab!

Thank you - my favourite item from your swap package though was the Alice/Mad Hatter bag - using the same image transfer technique as the skull towels!

Thats the bag I use every day! Love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jfer007
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2014 06:03:18 PM »

All of these packages have been wonderful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2014 06:42:04 PM »

I received from Audania1!!  She sent some really cool stuff!  Check it out:

A very cute mug rug, with a great CS Lewis quote on it:

An adorable pendant (the back of the mug rug is the background for this shot):

Sorry it came out so blurry!  398.2 is where one finds fairy tales in the Dewey decimal system. Grin

Extremely fun unicorn pillow:

And the piece de resistance- a fairy house!  Such a cool idea to make it out of a lantern!

It has a little bed inside:

(it was very difficult to hold the camera steady in the midst of very enthusiastic beagle kisses  Grin)

It also came with another bed with a feather blanket, and a fairy dress form - with wings!  Such a cute idea!

Thank you, Audania1!  You stalked me well!  Grin  I hope I did as good a job as you did!  Wink
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014 06:44:27 PM by bunny1kenobi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Audania1

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2014 07:41:18 PM »

Wow that got there ridiculously fast! lol yay! I'm so glad you like everything.  Grin Seriously, my kids were so mad that unicorn pillow wasn't for them. Now I have to make 2 more haha. And my oldest kept trying to con me into keeping the fairy house. We do have 1 more lantern so I can make another, but we will see.

Oh! And the small crushed shells and pebbles are from a beach we lived right next to when we were stationed in Hawaii  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2014 12:48:47 AM »

Fab fairy house!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2014 06:13:54 AM »

I love the detail of the fair house!

Audania1 - it makes me very happy that you said that Smiley - thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2014 08:50:39 AM »

Wow that got there ridiculously fast! lol yay! I'm so glad you like everything.  Grin Seriously, my kids were so mad that unicorn pillow wasn't for them. Now I have to make 2 more haha. And my oldest kept trying to con me into keeping the fairy house. We do have 1 more lantern so I can make another, but we will see.

Oh! And the small crushed shells and pebbles are from a beach we lived right next to when we were stationed in Hawaii  Wink

I'm anxious for you to get your package now!!  I hope it's as fast as mine was!  But, being realistic, it probably won't be.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Audania1

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2014 01:27:28 PM »

I'm anxious for you to get your package now!!  I hope it's as fast as mine was!  But, being realistic, it probably won't be.  Undecided

lol that's just the way it is. Hey! Do you mind if I borrow your pictures? Since I'm a total goober and completely forgot to take any of my own?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunny1kenobi

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2014 02:39:04 PM »

lol that's just the way it is. Hey! Do you mind if I borrow your pictures? Since I'm a total goober and completely forgot to take any of my own?

Of course you can use my pics!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2014 03:03:01 PM »

I received from amazing_784 this week, but couldn't post photos until last night and then we were mopping up the basement and installing a new water heater after a traumatic blow out. 

I got this awesome bag, pouch, monster mouth pouch, and crochet headband.  I love it all! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Benefits of Pomegranates
Glowing Everyday Winter Makeup Tutorial
How to Cover Up Acne and Blemishes
How to Get Graffiti Nails by Expert Katie Jane Hughes
The Secret to Hiding Split Ends
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...