Swap name: Black Apple doll swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Gigglygirl
Sign-up date range: April 18 – 30
Date to send item by: June 1
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? no
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? no
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: yes
- Is at least 18 years old: yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
Remember these little darlings? A Black Apple doll is a simple, but fun ragdoll pattern shared by ETSY superstar Emily Martin. (pattern is attached to the link below in a PDF)http://www.marthastewart.com/264299/black-apple-doll
I have used the pattern to make all kinds of fun little dolls - elves, fairies, angels, witches, Little Red Riding Hood. I've added yarn hair, capes, hats etc.
This is an easy-peasy, fun, use-what-you've-got, knock-it-out-in-one-night Black Apple doll swap. I believe this would be round two. I think someone hosted one in 2008!
This is a 2 point swap. Make a great doll brimming with creativity and send it. That’s it!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Black Apple Doll swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
List a five or more crafting themes you like –AKA shabby chic, fairytales, zombies, kokeshi, fairies, Christmas –anything goes.
Do you have a Pinterest or other crafty website?
Do you have any allergies (smoke, pets, etc)?
Do you have any allergens (smoke, pets, etc) in your home/crafting space?
Anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.