Do you enjoy fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, True Love, miracles...
in other words … the Princess Bride?
This swap is for you!
Swap name: Princess Bride Swap Round 4
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Whistley
Sign-up date range: April 17 – 25
Date to send item by: June 2
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? no
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? no
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: yes
- Is at least 18 years old: yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NODetails of swap:
We will be swapping crafted items related to, inspired by and/or based on “The Princess Bride.”
This is a 5 point swap
(any combination of large-3 points, medium-2 points, and small-1 point, items totaling 5 points). One item must be medium or larger. Extras are allowed - but if you prefer no extras talk it over with your partner. How do I determine points?
Large (3 points) = 3 or more hours
Medium (2 points) = 2 or more hours
Small (1 point) = 2 or less hours
Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
Large = $30 or more
Medium = $10-$30 dollars
Small = $10 or less
*Please post to the message boards at least once a week. There will be check-in questions to help with this.
*Please keep good communication during this swap, especially with your partner.
*Please be able to post images of your received swap package in the gallery or make arrangements with your partner before sending.
I reserve the right to not add someone to the swap if there is a history of repeated late sending and/or poor communication.
Let’s make this a flake-free swap!If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Princess Bride Swap Round 4
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (YES/NO)
Princess Bride (“PB”) questions:
Who are your favorite PB characters?
Who are your least favorite PB characters?
What are your favorite PB quotes?
What are your favorite moments/scenes in the movie?
How old were you when you first watched the movie?
Do you have any specific memories of watching the movie to share?
Have you read the Princess Bride book?
If so, what were your favorite parts?
If not, would you be interested in reading the book and/or receiving book related items?
What type of crafts do you do?
Is there anything you would like to receive? (Please give sizes where needed.)
Is there anything you would NOT like to receive?
What are your favorite colors?
What are your least favorite colors?
Do you have a pinterest?
Do you have any allergies (smoke, pets, etc)?
Do you have any allergens (smoke, pets, etc) in your home/crafting space?
Can you take pictures of the things you receive?
Anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU ARE READY TO SCALE THE CLIFFS OF INSANITY, ENTER THE FIRE SWAMP, AND BATTLE RODENTS OF UNUSUAL SIZE,
REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.Swappers: