A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: It's time to vote for your favorite swapped project! Smiley  Vote now through Sunday, August 30th!
Total Members: 302,690
Currently Running With Scissors:
749 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 43
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Gallery 103, 104 & 105  (Read 34311 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Make All Things, especially from stash

Your life is what you make of it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2014 01:18:49 PM »

You are lovely...and the cowl really flatters you!

Love seeing all the goodies you have been receiving...it is like Christmas morning!

Love the stamps and the darling pencil holders...I must pin those as I think they would make fantastic party favors at children's birthday parties!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2014 10:58:53 AM »

Oh my goodness!  I can't see the shark beads close up but they sound awesome!  I hope you got to keep the sharks and got your real order sheep!

I LOVE that cowl!  It's the perfect size and color and just wow!  Pinned Wink

Those mini pencil cases are TOO CUTE!  Not sure if my kids are too old for something like that or not.... Hmmmmm oh well pinning anyway!  I would keep myself!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2014 05:25:13 AM »

I received not one but two swap packages yesterday (such a good mail day after a week of my mail not being delivered for some strange reason). Anyway, onto the awesomeness!

From anna.wahnsinn a mini purse. It's the perfect size! And she left it plain so that I can do my own embellishing on it if I wish. I love the fabric she chose - it feels like some repurposed suiting material. She was also super sweet and included some beautiful wooden beads. They remind me of olive wood beads - is that what they are Anna? So gorgeous! Thank you so much!

I also received a supply claim from Alliekat914. I was spoiled! Tons of embroidery floss, sew on snaps, and washi tape! Thank you!! I spent all of last evening winding the floss on bobbins and now my embroidery box is back to full again with the beautiful colors you sent me  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

anna.wahnsinn

« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2014 06:39:05 AM »

Yay, sheepBlue, I'm so glad you like it! The outside material is wool, and it used to be a scarf. And it's ever so soft, isn't it? Sadly I don't know what type of wood the beads are made from. When I ordered them a few years ago, it only said "wooden beads", made from "wood." Abbeeroad pinned some that looked the same, those were called burlywood.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

maraschino
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2014 07:06:08 AM »

Everyone is so talented! What a great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Your life is what you make of it

« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2014 07:14:48 AM »

I love that little purse!!  Good idea to use recycled wool...I have some old suits that would make lovely little bags to embellish...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2014 04:57:31 PM »

Ugh, I'm falling so behind on posting pictures, looking at pictures, everything...

I love all the cute washi tape SheepBlue - do you have any plans for what you are going to make?

Looks like you got a nice haul Eszter! please keep in mind I have stamped notecards on my list... ya know if you need something to use all those stamps on. Cheesy You look lovely in the scarf! It looks like Eva picked a gorgeous fabric for it.

The pencil rolls are a great idea and so nicely executed! Anne makes such nice stuff - speaking of which, Hi Lea! I really love seeing pictures posted of our craftster kids.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2014 05:06:13 PM »

I received two packages recently... well not so recently really... I'm horribly late for posting pictures.

First up from TiffanyCrow is an adorable little dragon. It makes me so happy when I feel like people 'get' me. He is  colored in my favorite colors and very nicely glazed. I couldn't get a good shot from the front, but the back shot turned out well.

I also received from ActsofCraftiness - she had claimed me for hexies and again, the colors make me so very very happy! She not only sent me a whole lot of hexies, but also extra fabric of each patter and some extra paper pieces!

I think it is time for a name change. I could be "BlueObsession" maybe? naah, sticking with Averia. I mean who cares if spanish speaking computer folks give me strange looks? (uh-oh, you can always tell when I am overtired because I start rambling very oddly)

Thank you ActsofCraftiness & TiffanyCrow! I love my packages!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2014 05:09:43 PM »

I love all the cute washi tape SheepBlue - do you have any plans for what you are going to make?

No plans as of yet, though I've used them before to make some cards so no doubt they'll be used again for that  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

TiffanyCrow
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2014 06:15:08 PM »

Averia I'm glad you like her she was a lot of fun to make.

Heres the shot I got of her from the front.

Grab a coffee Funny thing about all the stamps is they were gifted to me by my soon to be mother-in-law to deal with and most of the stamps had doubles so what I sent you was only about half of what she gave me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 43 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Richard Moross on How to Increase Company Creative Capability
The Most Powerful Sharpening Tool in Photoshop Elements 11
How to Draw Benson from Regular Show
The Link Between Video Games and Classic Art
How to Create a Player-World Dynamics in Video Games
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Paint Cans
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Flannel Hoodie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...