A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,192
Currently Running With Scissors:
730 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 103  (Read 4991 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« on: March 31, 2014 07:04:27 PM »

Swap name: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 103
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Averia & Spikefan
Sign-up date range: 04/01/14 - 04/29/14
Claim date range 04/01/14 - 04/30/14
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after the date of the claim

Limited to a certain number of people? No

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.

The size of the package should be a medium item. This means 2 or more crafting hours ( this is not cooking time, drying time, etc.. waiting around for something to set up.......it is craft time for the average crafter) or supplies worth at least $20.

If you want to participate, information to send to both organizer & Co-organizer:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 103
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (If not, please read carefully to be sure you do not claim someone outside your country)
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)

Do you understand that you are claiming for at least a medium sized item? For this swap a medium sized item means 2 or more crafting hours or over $20 worth of supplies.
Are you a Friend of Craftster?
How many claims are you allowed?

Do you understand that you should post at least once in the discussion thread?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER & CO-ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Do not post in this thread until you are ready to make a claim. All discussion needs to be kept in the discussion thread. Please post at least once in the discussion thread.

When you PM the orgs for sending and receiving please include the name of the swap (including the round) and the due date of the claim. Please send to both Averia and Spikefan
I.E.  Sally ----> Suzy for a pink pony saddle due out Jan 1

Please pay close attention to your partners wish list and allergies, likes, dislikes etc. Make sure your own allergy information and your country are prominently displayed in your post.

Do not claim someone while waiting for approval. You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation.

Have your list including both 15 medium crafted items AND 15 supply items ready before making your first claim (the more you have, the better your chance of getting claimed quickly).

Please include your claims status: How many claims you have made in total, how many are in transit and how many have been received by their intended recipients. i.e/ 4 claims/1 in transit/2 received.

Unsent Claim Limit:
Friend of Craftster: Three
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

You may claim again once you have shipped a claim but you can not have more than twice your Unsent Claim Limit outstanding at any one time.

If you are a friend of craftster you can have 3 unsent claims open at a time and no more than 6 total claims open (open meaning in transit as well as not yet sent) no matter how many have been posted. As an example, You claim 3 times, send all 3 packages, then claim 3 more times. Even when you send any or even all of those 3 claims, you can not claim again until a claim has been received. So a person can be 6 claims/3 in transit/0 received. Or 6/6/0 or 8/5/2 or 7/5/1.

If you are not a friend of craftster, you can have at most 2 claims unsent and 4 claims total between unsent and in transit. So 4/2/0 is okay or 5/3/1 or 6/4/2

If this is your first swap, You can have at most one claim in transit and one claim unsent. 2/1/0, 2/2/0, 3/1/1

Please keep in mind that DC#'s are required for all US to US packages and receipts are required for all international packages. If you can not provide a receipt and the package does not arrive you will need to resend the package.

Last Round #102

Discussion
Gallery
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014 07:32:05 PM by Averia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014 07:18:22 PM »

Participants:

3 claims
Averia 4/0/4
spikefan 4/0/4
sheepBlue 4/0/4
Ewulotta 4/0/4
Grab a coffee 6/0/6
anna.wahnsinn 3/0/3
kittykill 2/0/2
ActsofCraftiness 1/0/1
A2K 1/0/1
TiffanyCrow 3/0/3
luckdragon 0/0/0
rscowtown 0/0/0
underthemountain 3/0/3
Alliekat914 2/0/2

2 claims
missmoppet 2/0/2
redstar13 1/0/1

1 claim
Rachel_Stitches 1/1/0
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014 12:46:48 PM by Averia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014 07:19:00 PM »

Claims!

sent
received
late
contact organizer
PP = Pictures Posted   

Ewulotta --> TerraBella01 for fabric baskets.PP   04-15-2014
Grab a coffee --> Ewulotta for Felt ornaments (holiday heart felt ornaments) PP   04-15-2014
Ewulotta --> Grab a coffee for an infinity scarf. PP   04-16-2014
anna.wahnsinn --> Ewulotta for a button sheep hoopla PP   04-16-2014
Ewulotta --> anna.wahnsinn for fabric buckets. PP   04-17-2014
Grab a coffee --> Ewulotta for Swedish Dala horse felt ornaments. PP   04-17-2014
anna.wahnsinn --> Grab a coffee for a mini pencil case PP   04-17-2014
sheepBlue --> anna.wahnsinn for a supply package PP   04-18-2014
kittykill --> sheepBlue for a hoopla PP   04-18-2014
underthemountain --> kittykill for the Lucite flower bracelet on her Pinterest and a bunch of fun postcards PP   04-20-2014
Averia --> underthemountain for a house quilt square PP   04-22-2014
sheepBlue --> Averia for custom printed FQ and a Walking Dead tshirt for her kiddo PP   04-22-2014
underthemountain --> sheepBlue for the mosaic eye pendant PP   04-22-2014
spikefan --> underthemountain for a mixed media artist block of Lana PP   04-22-2014
TiffanyCrow --> spikefan for a Clay gargoyle PP   04-23-2014
spikefan --> TiffanyCrow for supplies    04-23-2014
Averia --> spikefan for a Gradient sea hoop PP   04-23-2014
TiffanyCrow --> Averia for a Polyclay dragon PP   04-23-2014
missmoppet --> TiffanyCrow for a crochet dragon amigurumi and a tree of life pendant PP   04-23-2014
kittykill --> missmoppet for some scented wax cubes and some onsies. PP   04-24-2014
sheepBlue --> kittykill for something tiki themed PP   04-28-2014
anna.wahnsinn --> sheepBlue for a Mini purse with a zipper closure PP   04-28-2014
redstar13 --> anna.wahnsinn for the six pocket bag    04-30-2014
Grab a coffee --> redstar13 for supply package    04-30-2014
TiffanyCrow --> Grab a coffee for a box full of rubber and foam stamps PP   04-30-2014
missmoppet --> TiffanyCrow for some wire, resin and a bangle mold    04-30-2014
Averia --> missmoppet for a magic yarn ball PP   04-30-2014
spikefan --> Averia for an anchor necklace and a surprise PP   04-30-2014
Alliekat914 --> spikefan for supplies PP   05-01-2014
Grab a coffee --> Alliekat914 for a plushie PP   05-01-2014
***Rachel_Stitches --> Grab a coffee for the hopscotch mat    05-01-2014
Ewulotta --> Rachel_Stitches for dungarees for Leon. PP   05-02-2014
underthemountain --> Ewulotta for a birds nest and peapod necklace    05-02-2014
A2K --> underthemountain for some zip pouches and a house quilt square PP   05-05-2014
Grab a coffee --> A2K for Wirework jewelries    05-06-2014
Averia --> Grab a coffee for a birthday book    05-06-2014
ActsofCraftiness --> Averia for some blue and white 1" hexagons PP   05-06-2014
spikefan --> ActsofCraftiness for Crocheted Cupcake Hat and a fishing game    05-06-2014
sheepBlue --> spikefan for a Daryl tshirt PP   05-09-2014
Alliekat914 --> sheepBlue for supplies PP   05-11-2014
Grab a coffee --> Alliekat914 for SW plushies PP   05-12-2014

*** Harvey to angel 6/12/14, due date 6/26/14. Received 8/11/14
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014 05:42:24 PM by Averia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014 07:33:21 PM »

TerraBella01 was our last claim of Round 102

I claim lindyv321 for a hoopla Due April 11

4claims/3sent/2received

Hi! My name is Megan and I live in the middle of Indiana, USA. I am married, and live with my husband, dog, 3 cats, horse, llama and chickens.

Likes: blues, greens, purples, browns, yellows, blue/brown combo, horses (especially Haflingers). I prefer useful items, more plain, simple designs and not cutesy childish designs. I love leaf, tree,owl, bird themes and peacocks. Our wedding was peacock themed with bright blue and kelly green colors (I love blue, he loves green - it really fit). I love sunflowers and daffodils.  Any scents or flavors are okay except licorice or coffee.

Dislikes: Floral, child/cutesy designs (if unsure, just PM me), neon and pastel colors. Please no earrings

Allergins: None, but please nothing that smells like cigarette smoke.

I have started a Pinterest board with some examples of things I would like, or things I like. Feel free to craft off of it or use it for inspiration: http://www.pinterest.com/terrabella01/crafty-things-i-like/

Crafted:

Sewn:

- Firewood carrier http://www.pinterest.com/pin/273664114831376352/
- Throw pillows (I can add stuffing or an insert if you want to cut down on postage and cost) (pillows I like, but feel free to go with any of my themes: https://www.etsy.com/listing/163911223/quilted-throw-pillowbird-print?ref=sr_gallery_9&ga_search_query=throw+pillow+birds&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery, https://www.etsy.com/listing/160394555/bird-linen-pillow-throw-pillow-cover-car?ref=sr_gallery_20&ga_search_query=throw+pillow+birds&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery)
- Wall art (might start a hoopla area)
- Wallet with wristlet strap (something like this: https://www.etsy.com/listing/175893296/iphone-wallet-smart-phone-case-handmade?ref=shop_home_active_20)
- Applique or quilted tea towels (I won't use them if they're embroidered for fear of ruining them)
-4 placemats - leaf/tree/green/nature themed
-8 placemats brown/orange/red colored
-8 placemats traditional Christmas colors (red/gree/white) (my tablecloth is red)
-8 Reusable napkins in any of the placemat colors or themes
-Door draft stoppers - I have the tubes, so just need the casing. can use a few of these (will PM you tube size if you claim) (http://sassybagsandrags.blogspot.com/2012/09/diy-double-sided-door-draft-stopper.html)
-Lap "quilt" for spinning - Needs to be cotton. This can be as simple as sewing to pieces of fabric together and stitching a couple of lines for quiliting. I really don't need batting.  (to give you an idea of how it will be used: http://www.flickr.com/photos/picperfic/7222796230/)
-Fabric baskets - for storing fiber, bobbins, and other odds and ends.

Knit or Crochet:

- knit wool socks in fun colors (shoe size USA ~9 women)

Misc:

- Recipe binder/book preferably with tabs - this will be for prepping type recipes so feel free to include any recipes you think might fit.
- Picture frame necklace/pendant organizer
- flower garden decorations
-garden stakes/labels (broccoli, carrots, spinach, salad greens, green beans, squash, melon, garlic, not sure what else I'm growing this year)
-something made in my horse's likeness (eg clay model, needle felted thing, hoopla, whatever you like) -I can send pics if you choose this
-Hard cover journal - will be used for keeping track of yarn/fiber projects
-Hooplas - Themes: peacocks, leaves, birds, owls, horses, llamas, barn, cats, flowers (especially daffodils or sunflowers), trees/woods (also doesn't have to be embroidery - can be anything in a hoop)
-Strawberry stones - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/209980401346566898/

Supplies
- Carded fiber (for spinning) dyed, undyed, batts, rolags, roving, it's all good as long as it's clean and carded
- Sock loom (http://www.amazon.com/Authentic-Knitting-Sock-Loom-Board/dp/B003VY9RME/?keywords=sock+loom&qid=1392562802&ref=sr_1_1&ie=UTF8&sr=8-1)
- Envelope punch board (http://store.scrapbook.com/wr-71277-0.html?t12-13=we+r+memory+keepers)
- Glimmer mists (Colors: orange, purple, red)
- Vinyl in any colors (large scraps are okay)
- Any of those quilters charm packs or jelly rolls (anything so I don't have to cut fabric is great)
- Washi tape
- Necklace pendants - I love swapping out pendants on a simple silver chain
- Cold process soap making supplies (scents, oils, colorants) (leftovers are okay)
- How-to-Knit kit for the complete impatient beginner (I get frustrated easily with that sort of thing, but still want to learn)
- Metal stamping/jewelry supplies - I have a hammer, basic anvil, alphabet/number set, but would like to do more than stamp tags
-Crochet hooks - I had a nice metal set, but seemed to have misplaced most of them. I want to start crocheting again.
-Metal spoons - for making garden markers
-Glue dots - permanent
-ATC tape
-Red and white bakers twine
-Small and medium embroidery hoops
-Bits of colorful felt for embroidery pieces
-Learn to needle felt kit

Extras:
-I collect ATCs and inchies.
-Chocolate is always great (milk for me or dark for husband)
-handmade soap, lotion, chapsticks samples.
-scrap fibers for spinning - I'm keeping any waste from my spinning projects to make into art batts once I have enough.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ewulotta
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014 12:31:48 PM »

I claim TerraBella01 for fabric baskets.

1/0/0

My name is Eva and Im from Germany. Im mum to a 10-month old baby girl, Emma, who turns 1 in June. In my free time I really enjoy sewing, stencilling and felting. At the moment I rather stick to sewing though. My mum gifted me a serger two years ago so Im trying my hand at sewing clothing, especially baby clothing. I like natural and bright colours (lavender, plum, cornflower blue, steel blue, fern green, sea green, bronze, brown, copper, saffron, amber, sunglow, tangerine, amaranth, cerise) and natural materials like wool or wood. Ever since I spent some time in Stockholm as aupair I have had a thing for Sweden and anything Swedish. Im allergic to cat hair!!!!

MY WISHLIST

Crafts

Knit/crochet
Baby pixie hat (in plum or cornflower blue)
Baby owl knit hat
Simple black knit hat (for my sister, a black angora or fluffy one with small beads)
Slouchy knit hat in autumn colours (for me, rather dainty)
Knit infinity scarf (in autumn colours)
Striped knit socks (autumn-ish colours would be great!)
Bella mittens (cornflower or steel blue, fern or sea green, lavender or plum
Amigurumi Hobbes tiger (the one from the Calvin&Hobbes comics)
Amigurumi Very Hungry Caterpillar for Emma
Nativitiy amigurumis (sheperds or the three wise men - Ive already got the holy family and two sheep. PM for size!)
Colourful crochet appliques (owls, frogs, hedgehogs, flowers, mushrooms)

Jewellery
Bird nest necklace
Pea in a pod necklace
Charm bracelets (antique brass, bronze or copper for the bracelet with any colourful charms)
Dangly vintage earrings (especially flowers, birds, owls etc. Had a nice pair of dangly bird earrings but lost one in classroom. I prefer antique brass or bronze but copper is also a nice choice. NO gold or silver coating please!)
Whimsical charm necklaces (silver, antique brass, bronze or copper - birds, leaves, flowers, trees or anything related to love or tea ☺)

Needlework/embroidery
Button sheep hoopla (also for the nursery)
Felt name book (Emma loves books)
Swedish Dala horse felt ornaments (in all different colours, just like these http://www.flickr.com/photos/lovarevolutionary/4848265428/in/set-72157623298095401)
Felt ornaments (holiday heart felt ornaments)
Felt badges (Swedish horse, floral, trees, woodland, sheep, birds)
Placemats (a set of 4 would be great, embroidered with flowers, trees, stripes or dots, lime green, light blue, teal and/or violet)
Cloth Napkins (a set of 4 embroidered with eating related quotations would be fantastic. We've got a birch wood table so, lime green, violet or light blue napkins would be perfect)

Sewing
Colourful sock monkey
Felt food for Emma (vegetables and fruits)
Hooded poncho beach towel for Emma

Misc
Nursery wall art (canvas with sheep or Swedisch horse, watercolour or scrapbook, something cute ☺)
cheerful wind chime (we have a small balcony and Im trying to make it cosy for the warm season - something with glass and metalworks in shades of blue and green)
wooden garden plates (for the herbs Im growing on our balcony)
FRIENDS peephole frame (http://www.friendsposter.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/frame.jpg)

Pinterest surprise (youll find a board Things you could make form e but the other boards are also full of inspiration and wishes)

Supplies
Roving (hand-dyed would be really nice) for felting
Fabric (especially US designers)
leather remnants
Zippers
Thread (cotton, all colours welcome)
Serger thread (all colours welcome)
Velcro (colourful would be great!)
Colourful elastic bands
Decorative sew-on ribbons
Clear acrylic round flat back cabochons (different sizes for bottle caps or pendants or earrings)
round cabochon settings for pendants (different sizes, antique brass, bronze or copper)
earring pendant trays
charms (anything whimsical in antique brass, bronze or copper)
diamond glaze
Glue-on bails (silver or antique brass, bronze or copper)
Ball chain necklaces (silver or antique brass, bronze or copper)
Round cable chain (silver or antique brass, bronze or copper)
Scrabble tiles
Cupcake liners

Extras
Sewing magazines
Chocolate
Tea

Thanks whoever claims me!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014 12:52:42 PM by Ewulotta » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
Grab a coffee

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014 03:00:57 PM »

I claim Ewulotta for Felt ornaments (holiday heart felt ornaments)
This is my 1st claim Smiley

My name is Eszter from Hungary - Europe. I'm 34 years old, living with my husband and my 2.5 years old son. In the last few years I've been working from home, and it' started to go bigger from this year. I am working on my felt craft shop, and I'm administering a company's marketing team's activities. I am still working from home, but I am caring for my son too, it's starting to be crazy  Smiley But you know, if we have big plans... :-)
Plans are on thing... our car went down so we had to sell it (engine trouble!), and we had to buy a new - expensive - car, so we might have no chance for that, but this year, we are trying to sell our flat, and move to a big house. We are looking for the houses right now, and there will be a lot of preparations, but that is our big wish. I have some asks on my wish list related to a new house, but beacuse of the future moving, I'll try to collect things what I am sure, I'll use! And of course, I am looking for gifts for others. My plan is to have a full handmade Christmas!
I know there are a lot of stuff on my list, which is too big for international mailings, but I would like to keep everything in one list. If you would like to make some personal swaps (e.g. you are willing to send me a bigger thing from my list, if I'll make this or that for you!), just let me know, I am open for everything! Check my things at my shop, especially if you are a huge fan of felt ornaments and jewelries!  Smiley

Knitting / Crocheting:
- Yoda hat for a 3 years old: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/70437464641132/
- Smurf hat for a 3 years old. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/75576099970061150/
- Elf hat for a 3 years old and / or a 2 years old. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/145381894195160579/

Sewing
- A big mat: http://www.etsy.com/listing/58190331/hopscotch-mat?ref=favs_view_20 (- don't have to be one claim ofc.)
- Knitting bags: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813750423/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584812727292/A32
- Scrabble letter pillow covers (40cm x 40cm would be awesome!): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811811936/ We could use any letters, but MAMA & PAPA would be the best ones
- Art totes in boy-ish colors: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811811226/ (can use 3-4 of this - don't have to be one claim ofc. :-))
- Art bag: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811861112/
- Sleeping bags: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811811081/
- Elf on a shelf - we don't have this tradition in Hungary, but I would like to start it with our family. Love these, but I am totally okay with any other designs: http://charlaanne.typepad.com/charlaanne/2012/10/etsy-update.html - I would like to have 4 of these (separate claims of course)
 - Would love this house (can use like 4 of this, not as one claim ofc): http://pinterest.com/pin/32158584811038469/ - I can make the small animals, who will live inside )  
- small bag for boys: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813090144/
- Pillow covers like these: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/129830401729110944/ or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/222083825345567813/ (with 'Papi & 'Marcsi' text)
- Pencil case: https://www.etsy.com/listing/183240009/mini-pencil-or-crayon-roll-includes-6?ref=teams_post
- Baby slippers - could use lot's of these: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/195765915025344810/ (boy-ish colors are better, but we have some girls around too - finally!)
- Small wallet: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813749939/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669420/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669419/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669418/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813749943/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813749947/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813749968/
- Hawaiian quilt bag: loove this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813675993/
Infinity scarf (brown, black, grey - really big!!!): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669727/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669709/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669705/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813624049/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669703/
- Monster bag: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813572204/

Pottery
- I am totally in love with this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/12662682/discounted-black-and-white-piggy-bank?ref=favs_view_11 (could use like 3 -separate claims of course)

Wood working
- A big moon: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79966472/moon-sign-nursery-decor-man-in-the-moon?ref=favs_view_22
- Guitar hanger: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/321374123380323081/

Jewelries
- Fused glass jewelry with poppies: http://www.etsy.com/listing/173948135/hot-poppy-earrings-fused-glass-jewelry?ref=sr_gallery_6&sref=&ga_search_query=fused+glass+jewelry&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=
- Fused glass sparkling stud earrings, like these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/93442742/tiny-dichroic-sparkling-silver-fused?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all , http://www.etsy.com/listing/114098671/dichroic-earrings-fused-glass-stud?ref=sr_gallery_6&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all , http://www.etsy.com/listing/163005148/raindrops-silver-dichroic-fused-glass?ref=sr_gallery_8&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all , http://www.etsy.com/listing/128593223/mars-fused-glass-stud-earrings?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all
- Hobbit door necklace: http://www.etsy.com/listing/173582455/hobbit-door-necklace?ref=favs_view_19
- Lauhala bracelet: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813467618/
- tatted lace jewelries (in red please): https://www.etsy.com/listing/155425364/tatted-lace-red-jewelry-set?ref=sr_gallery_21&ga_search_query=red+jewelry+set&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

Other crafts
- Recipes binder (don't need pages inside, just the cover): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584812628260/
- handmade body moisturizers  - Paper tags, like these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/152846546/large-kraft-paper-tags-die-cut-tag-paper?ref=pr_faveshops
- stenciled or anything... love the text... women S please: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813294707/
NEW!: - Birthday book: http://anounceofcreativity.blogspot.hu/2012/02/tutorial-birthday-book-card-holder-all.html - I am totally in love with this, and I am always missing some birthdays or namedays! It would be so handy, but I am so bad with papers! Smiley

Books
Maybe you have some books what you don't need anymore, here is my wishlist from Amazon. In addition I am collecting Interior Design books and magazines, so if you have a spare one, and don't mind. ;-): http://amzn.com/w/TPUI8C4NCXBW - Updated my list with a LOT!

Supplies
Washi tapes
paper punches
Quilting mat  
Anything from Starbucks - I am a big fan. Even if we have 2 Starbucks in Budapest, I am collecting mugs, paperbags, coffee, tea, cookies from anywhere in the world.
Tiny containers (especially the small shower/shampoo containers, what you're getting from hotels!) - I could use 10000 of them  Smiley
A mailbox - that simple american mailbox like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/136515432428649752/ - you can paint it for me, or I am totally okay with any garbage one. We don't have it in Hungary, and I love it!
Wool felt / wool swaters or fabrics. Small scraps are welcome!
moleskines, sketchbooks - I am okay with your old ones, where you've used some pages, etc Favourite one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/161804640/idea-sketchbook-unlined-pocket-moleskine?ref=sr_gallery_29&ga_search_query=moleskine&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all , ed=lether+moleskine&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=" target="_blank">http://www.etsy.com/listing/107440171/moleskine-classic-pocket-35-x-55?ref=sr_gallery_20&sref=&ga_search_query=leather+moleskine&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_spelling_correct ed=lether+moleskine&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=
gemstone beads - any shapes and sizes
button making kit
NFL Teams fabric/old shirts, etc... (esp. SF and Bears!). i would like to make something like this for my son: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/120119515035578952/
Soutache cords (black, white, brown, gold silver, grey .. these are my favorites - any colors, any sizes - scraps are welcome!)
Fabric jelly rolls (ANY!): http://www.quiltersangel.com.au/uploads/im/Fabric/jelly-rolls.jpg
RicRac s (colorful ones: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8NFt7923llc/SwMlhou01qI/AAAAAAAADRI/djttcexDUOM/s400/RicRac.jpg
NEW!: Wire for jewelry making (esp. blacks!)

Extras
Most of you are collecting inchies, I will start a bigger thing: I would like to make a huge wall art with things people made specially for me. I would like to ask you to create something for me in 12 x 12 cm (~4.72" x 4.72"). It can be a fabric thing, a crocheted/knitted square, a drawing, painting, any art page... anything what you love to make. If it's possible, it would be awesome, if it reminds me to your place (state or town, or country... whatever!) - I'll start it now, so I'll put here some examples, when I'll receive any! Smiley
Board games - I am a big collector of board/card games. If you have something you don't like, or won't use, I would be happy to get it!

Thanks for claiming me!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014 03:01:23 PM by Grab a coffee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ewulotta
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014 04:41:24 AM »

I claim Grab a coffee for an infinity scarf.

2/0/0

My name is Eva and Im from Germany. Im mum to a 10-month old baby girl, Emma, who turns 1 in June. In my free time I really enjoy sewing, stencilling and felting. At the moment I rather stick to sewing though. My mum gifted me a serger two years ago so Im trying my hand at sewing clothing, especially baby clothing. I like natural and bright colours (lavender, plum, cornflower blue, steel blue, fern green, sea green, bronze, brown, copper, saffron, amber, sunglow, tangerine, amaranth, cerise) and natural materials like wool or wood. Ever since I spent some time in Stockholm as aupair I have had a thing for Sweden and anything Swedish. Im allergic to cat hair!!!!

MY WISHLIST

Crafts

Knit/crochet
Baby owl knit hat
Simple black knit hat (for my sister, a black angora or fluffy one with small beads)
Nativitiy amigurumis (sheperds or the three wise men - Ive already got the holy family and two sheep. PM for size!)

Jewellery
Bird nest necklace
Pea in a pod necklace
Charm bracelets (antique brass, bronze or copper for the bracelet with any colourful charms)
Dangly vintage earrings (especially flowers, birds, owls etc. Had a nice pair of dangly bird earrings but lost one in classroom. I prefer antique brass or bronze but copper is also a nice choice. NO gold or silver coating please!)
Whimsical charm necklaces (silver, antique brass, bronze or copper - birds, leaves, flowers, trees or anything related to love or tea ☺)

Needlework/embroidery
Button sheep hoopla (also for the nursery)
Swedish Dala horse felt ornaments (in all different colours, just like these http://www.flickr.com/photos/lovarevolutionary/4848265428/in/set-72157623298095401)
Felt ornaments (holiday heart felt ornaments) Thanks grab a coffee!
Placemats (a set of 4 would be great, embroidered with flowers, trees, stripes or dots, lime green, light blue, teal and/or violet)
Cloth Napkins (a set of 4 embroidered with eating related quotations would be fantastic. We've got a birch wood table so, lime green, violet or light blue napkins would be perfect)

Sewing
Colourful sock monkey

Misc
Nursery wall art (canvas with sheep or Swedisch horse, watercolour or scrapbook, something cute ☺)
cheerful wind chime (we have a small balcony and Im trying to make it cosy for the warm season - something with glass and metalworks in shades of blue and green)
FRIENDS peephole frame (http://www.friendsposter.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/frame.jpg)

Pinterest surprise (youll find a board Things you could make form e but the other boards are also full of inspiration and wishes)

Supplies
leather remnants
Zippers
Colourful elastic bands
Clear acrylic round flat back cabochons (different sizes for bottle caps or pendants or earrings)
round cabochon settings for pendants (different sizes, antique brass, bronze or copper)
earring pendant trays
diamond glaze
Scrabble tiles
Cupcake liners

Extras
Sewing magazines
Chocolate
Tea

« Last Edit: April 02, 2014 04:44:08 AM by Ewulotta » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

anna.wahnsinn

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014 08:00:14 AM »

I claim Ewulotta for a button sheep hoopla

1st claim, 0 in transit, 0 received

Hi, my name is Anne. I live in Bremen (in Germany!) with my husband Uwe and two sweet little daughters Lea (2.5 years) and Hanna (7 months).  I don't like cigarette/cigar smoke, but no allergies to speak of. Our house is pet- and smoke-free.

Usually I like the things I pin as are (often except for colour, see descriptions), but I'd love to receive things "inspired by", as well.

My favourite colours are black, dark teal, deep purple, dark brown, cream & taupe (sand, milk, stone, wool... think nature), and pink. I use those colours for the kids as well, plus lots of bright light green. I like plain fabrics, or patterns like leaves and blossoms; polka dot, circles, stripes. We have decorated our apartment mostly in light colours (white, cream, wood) so colourful stuff is always welcome. Repurposed and/or used is always fine. I usually prefer cotton or other natural fibers over acrylics.  Also I'd be happy to receive supply only-claims.

I've set up a board on Pinterest for this swap, links to (almost) all handmade items (or at least pictures) from my list should be here: http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/craftster-ongoing-wish-swap/ Big wishes right now are here, but I have lots of things I want on other Pinterest boards, so if you find something there...

Sewn
O triple zipper bag like this or any other style, just need a small pouch with two extra pockets! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494592681/
O sunhats for my kids in fun/cute patterns
O microwavable potholder bowls http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494937861/
O wall organizer with flat pockets, colourful like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494587827/ or cream/sand, or whatever you think would work for me
O unpaper towels, any colours/patterns, flannel or terrycloth... http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494418839/ (have one set with kam snaps!)
O dandelion tablet sleeve (message me for size) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494719141/
O I'd love to get this pleated tote (or similar) in a dark pattern, and if possible larger or even twice the size of the instructions: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494071271/
O I'd love to get this "simple six pocket tote" (or similar) in a single dark colour, and if possible larger or even twice the size of the instructions: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494781621/
O a floor cushion cover for the kids like this (I'll take care of the stuffing!) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279493109832/ or a big squareish floor cushion http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494212631/ or... http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494320861/ (can be one solid colour, could use more than one)
O diaper caddy thing http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279493868307/
O fabric bucket like these or any other (with or without handles, no lining required) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279493743477/ love these handles: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279493897765/
O snap on water bottle holder, this style (but not necessarily that fabric...): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494068603/
O Quiet Book (closure learning type?) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494606323/

Knit or crochet
O chair socks (could still use 4 sets of 4, several claims) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494401087/
O spiral heel socks http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279493860489/
O any socks really, cable, plain, or self-striping, knit or or crochet...
O single solid colour knit or crochet smallish Chunky Baby Blanket (similar to these 3?) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279493622835/ as a lapghan for me (in a cream or sand tone? or whatever you have that you think would work for me)
O knit hat with owl pattern http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494719195//owl-hat-4  55 or 60cm (or really large for me)
O knit berry baby hat http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/berry-baby-hat for heads 55 or 60cm (in a similar soft purple or strawberry red; if you add pips in the strawberry: yellow please!) (we have a raspberry pink one!)
O fingerless mittens (maybe with flap?) flip-top mittens: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494937861/

Other
O mini hooplas/wall art for my room in the doll house (because there is no space for a hoopla wall and I love tiny things!). So inchies or rinchies in any medium, but I'd love you forever for tiny embroidered, appliqued, cross stitched "hoops".
O cover for tablet (the bookish kind) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494649573/
O embroidery floss cards - plain, or shaped, painted, printed... lots of those! (examples on my Pinterest)
O simple design: cute ladybug or sparrow stamp
O yarn bowl - this pottery one http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494249555/ is my favourite so far (the colour, the little stars!), but I'd love one made from a wooden bowl too. Or even from a large plastic cup, as long as it's fun to look at and doesn't topple over or hop around the room while I'm working
O pen loops (no white or grey please) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494401099/
O anything Labyrinth for me... crochet, knit, Fimo, sewn, embroidered, whatever, useful or just pretty...
O Calvin & Hobbes - again anything "pretty" and/or useful
O something Care Bears! But from the original series please, not the bobbleheaded new ones.
O something "Where the Wild Things Are"... loved by me and my daughter!

Shirts
(I love a round, wide neckline and 3/4 sleeves (or long)... Tees are fine, too. Fitted size 24/26, others I don't know yet)
O Rickroll shirt for me - something like this, or completely different... http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494328944/
O anything Labyrinth for me... Jareth, or a quotation, or the ello-worm, or... preferably in black and white (or a teeny bit glittery?)
O Calvin & Hobbes (I love: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495095892/)

Supplies (scraps or used is fine!)
O always: fabric!
O zippers!
O thread: my favourites are Gtermann, Coats and Madeira; I use cotton, polyester or blends
O bias tape (handmade, patterned?)
O freezer paper
O calendar stamp http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495066678/
O metal stamping rectangles & stamps (heart, star!) (oh, anything really, I only have very plain alphabet stamps)
O twill tape
O magnetic closures for purses/bags
O pretty (glittery or pearly) papers or cardstock (would love 12x18cm / 5x8in, can use smaller) in teal, cream, turquoise, black or brown (to be used as planner pages/dividers)
O books or magazines on embroidery, cross stitch, doll houses, sewing (doll clothes, kids, or women plus size)
O KamSnaps, small preferred
O no sew snaps (refills; no tools needed) (Prym) smallish preferred
O very small patches (esp. ladybugs) for darning
O seed beads in 11/0, 15/0, delicas
O beading supplies, especially magnetic clasps, a little bead scoop
O post-its (square or rectangular preferred) all colours
O stamps, ink pads
O a few chap stick containers (or one or two chocolatey or beeswax ones?)
O really tiny jars/bottles/containers/cardboard boxes (no such thing as too small)
O tea tins / tea caddies (to be used to hold craft stuff)
O anything really from these: care bears, forever friends, curious george, very hungry caterpillar, barbapapa, moomins, gruffalo
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014 01:20:14 PM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more.  I shall have to throw out a wing soon." Jerome K. Jerome

http://pinterest.com/annawahnsinn
Ewulotta
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014 10:54:40 PM »

I claim anna.wahnsinn for fabric buckets.

3/0/0

MY WISHLIST

Crafts

Knit/crochet
Baby owl knit hat

Jewellery
Bird nest necklace
Pea in a pod necklace

Needlework/embroidery
Button sheep hoopla (also for the nursery) Thanks anna.wahnsinn!
Felt ornaments (holiday heart felt ornaments) Thanks Grab a coffee!

Sewing
Colourful sock monkey

Misc

Supplies
leather remnants
Zippers
Colourful elastic bands
earring pendant trays
diamond glaze
Scrabble tiles
Cupcake liners

Extras
Sewing magazines
Chocolate
Tea

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grab a coffee

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2014 12:47:13 AM »

I am claiming Ewulotta for Swedish Dala horse felt ornaments.
This is my 2nd claim this round, 0 in tranzit.

My name is Eszter from Hungary - Europe. I'm 34 years old, living with my husband and my 2.5 years old son. In the last few years I've been working from home, and it' started to go bigger from this year. I am working on my felt craft shop, and I'm administering a company's marketing team's activities. I am still working from home, but I am caring for my son too, it's starting to be crazy  Smiley But you know, if we have big plans... :-)
Plans are on thing... our car went down so we had to sell it (engine trouble!), and we had to buy a new - expensive - car, so we might have no chance for that, but this year, we are trying to sell our flat, and move to a big house. We are looking for the houses right now, and there will be a lot of preparations, but that is our big wish. I have some asks on my wish list related to a new house, but beacuse of the future moving, I'll try to collect things what I am sure, I'll use! And of course, I am looking for gifts for others. My plan is to have a full handmade Christmas!
I know there are a lot of stuff on my list, which is too big for international mailings, but I would like to keep everything in one list. If you would like to make some personal swaps (e.g. you are willing to send me a bigger thing from my list, if I'll make this or that for you!), just let me know, I am open for everything! Check my things at my shop, especially if you are a huge fan of felt ornaments and jewelries!  Smiley

Knitting / Crocheting:
- Yoda hat for a 3 years old: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/70437464641132/
- Smurf hat for a 3 years old. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/75576099970061150/
- Elf hat for a 3 years old and / or a 2 years old. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/145381894195160579/

Sewing
- A big mat: http://www.etsy.com/listing/58190331/hopscotch-mat?ref=favs_view_20 (- don't have to be one claim ofc.)
- Knitting bags: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813750423/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584812727292/A32
- Scrabble letter pillow covers (40cm x 40cm would be awesome!): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811811936/ We could use any letters, but MAMA & PAPA would be the best ones
- Art totes in boy-ish colors: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811811226/ (can use 3-4 of this - don't have to be one claim ofc. :-))
- Art bag: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811861112/
- Sleeping bags: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584811811081/
- Elf on a shelf - we don't have this tradition in Hungary, but I would like to start it with our family. Love these, but I am totally okay with any other designs: http://charlaanne.typepad.com/charlaanne/2012/10/etsy-update.html - I would like to have 4 of these (separate claims of course)
 - Would love this house (can use like 4 of this, not as one claim ofc): http://pinterest.com/pin/32158584811038469/ - I can make the small animals, who will live inside ) 
- small bag for boys: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813090144/
- Pillow covers like these: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/129830401729110944/ or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/222083825345567813/ (with 'Papi & 'Marcsi' text)
- Pencil case: https://www.etsy.com/listing/183240009/mini-pencil-or-crayon-roll-includes-6?ref=teams_post
- Baby slippers - could use lot's of these: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/195765915025344810/ (boy-ish colors are better, but we have some girls around too - finally!)
- Small wallet: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813749939/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669420/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669419/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669418/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813749943/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813749947/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813749968/
- Hawaiian quilt bag: loove this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813675993/
- Infinity scarf (brown, black, grey - really big!!!): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669727/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669709/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669705/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813624049/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813669703/
- Thanks, Ewulotta
- Monster bag: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813572204/

Pottery
- I am totally in love with this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/12662682/discounted-black-and-white-piggy-bank?ref=favs_view_11 (could use like 3 -separate claims of course)

Wood working
- A big moon: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79966472/moon-sign-nursery-decor-man-in-the-moon?ref=favs_view_22
- Guitar hanger: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/321374123380323081/

Jewelries
- Fused glass jewelry with poppies: http://www.etsy.com/listing/173948135/hot-poppy-earrings-fused-glass-jewelry?ref=sr_gallery_6&sref=&ga_search_query=fused+glass+jewelry&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=
- Fused glass sparkling stud earrings, like these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/93442742/tiny-dichroic-sparkling-silver-fused?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all , http://www.etsy.com/listing/114098671/dichroic-earrings-fused-glass-stud?ref=sr_gallery_6&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all , http://www.etsy.com/listing/163005148/raindrops-silver-dichroic-fused-glass?ref=sr_gallery_8&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all , http://www.etsy.com/listing/128593223/mars-fused-glass-stud-earrings?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=fused+glass+stud+earrings&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all
- Hobbit door necklace: http://www.etsy.com/listing/173582455/hobbit-door-necklace?ref=favs_view_19
- Lauhala bracelet: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813467618/
- tatted lace jewelries (in red please): https://www.etsy.com/listing/155425364/tatted-lace-red-jewelry-set?ref=sr_gallery_21&ga_search_query=red+jewelry+set&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

Other crafts
- Recipes binder (don't need pages inside, just the cover): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584812628260/
- handmade body moisturizers  - Paper tags, like these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/152846546/large-kraft-paper-tags-die-cut-tag-paper?ref=pr_faveshops
- stenciled or anything... love the text... women S please: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813294707/
NEW!: - Birthday book: http://anounceofcreativity.blogspot.hu/2012/02/tutorial-birthday-book-card-holder-all.html - I am totally in love with this, and I am always missing some birthdays or namedays! It would be so handy, but I am so bad with papers! Smiley

Books
Maybe you have some books what you don't need anymore, here is my wishlist from Amazon. In addition I am collecting Interior Design books and magazines, so if you have a spare one, and don't mind. ;-): http://amzn.com/w/TPUI8C4NCXBW - Updated my list with a LOT!

Supplies
Washi tapes
paper punches
Quilting mat 
Anything from Starbucks - I am a big fan. Even if we have 2 Starbucks in Budapest, I am collecting mugs, paperbags, coffee, tea, cookies from anywhere in the world.
Tiny containers (especially the small shower/shampoo containers, what you're getting from hotels!) - I could use 10000 of them  Smiley
A mailbox - that simple american mailbox like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/136515432428649752/ - you can paint it for me, or I am totally okay with any garbage one. We don't have it in Hungary, and I love it!
Wool felt / wool swaters or fabrics. Small scraps are welcome!
moleskines, sketchbooks - I am okay with your old ones, where you've used some pages, etc Favourite one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/161804640/idea-sketchbook-unlined-pocket-moleskine?ref=sr_gallery_29&ga_search_query=moleskine&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all , ed=lether+moleskine&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=" target="_blank">http://www.etsy.com/listing/107440171/moleskine-classic-pocket-35-x-55?ref=sr_gallery_20&sref=&ga_search_query=leather+moleskine&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=HU&ga_spelling_correct ed=lether+moleskine&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=
gemstone beads - any shapes and sizes
button making kit
NFL Teams fabric/old shirts, etc... (esp. SF and Bears!). i would like to make something like this for my son: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/120119515035578952/
Soutache cords (black, white, brown, gold silver, grey .. these are my favorites - any colors, any sizes - scraps are welcome!)
Fabric jelly rolls (ANY!): http://www.quiltersangel.com.au/uploads/im/Fabric/jelly-rolls.jpg
RicRac s (colorful ones: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8NFt7923llc/SwMlhou01qI/AAAAAAAADRI/djttcexDUOM/s400/RicRac.jpg
NEW!: Wire for jewelry making (esp. blacks!)

Extras
Most of you are collecting inchies, I will start a bigger thing: I would like to make a huge wall art with things people made specially for me. I would like to ask you to create something for me in 12 x 12 cm (~4.72" x 4.72"). It can be a fabric thing, a crocheted/knitted square, a drawing, painting, any art page... anything what you love to make. If it's possible, it would be awesome, if it reminds me to your place (state or town, or country... whatever!) - I'll start it now, so I'll put here some examples, when I'll receive any! Smiley
Board games - I am a big collector of board/card games. If you have something you don't like, or won't use, I would be happy to get it!

Thanks for claiming me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Take a Group Portrait
How to Take a Portrait
How to Take Great Photographs
How to Take Pictures of Wild Animals
How to Choose the Right Lens for Your DSLR Camera
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...