A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,143
Currently Running With Scissors:
328 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Common Ground Round 2 swap gallery  (Read 4002 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Helena Puck
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2014 09:10:53 AM »

I received from bunny1kenobi yesterday but I had some trouble uploading photos so I had to wait until today. I think I duplicated one photo four times. If anyone knows how to fix that, please let me know.

Anyway, back to my goodies from bunny1kenobi! She sent me some really wonderful things: A stenciled mermaid shirt with the words "Save the Mermaids. Keep our oceans clean" painted on it, two containers of lip balm: one of She-ra and another of Wonder Woman, beautiful religious artwork, a mini lamp, mini colored pencils, and a tiny book, two pairs of earrings: one in red and copper that I am wearing now and another of abstract painted blue cubes, two I-spy bags for my boys, lace up cuffs, and a fairy tale frog prince art card.

After work, I immediately put on the shirt. The shirt is comfy and fits perfect. Sorry, the picture turned when I uploaded.

Love the earrings. Nice and big but light weight.

Lace up cuffs in a pretty bag and a frog prince art card.

I put the lipbalm with my other chapstick tubes on my trinket shelf. I keep my chapstick visible so I won't lose them. Now, I have pretty chapstick tubes worthy of display Smiley

Here is a close up of the neat miniatures. We both have a love minis. The little lamp is really inventive. It looks like it is made up a tack, headpin, and beads stacked together to create the lamp shape. The minis are also on my trinket shelf.

I-Spy Bags!

Here is the religious art. It is of the Jesus walking through the crowds when the woman who touched him to ask for help. It is beautiful and will be a wonderful addition to my home among all my religious art. I treasure this! It is already framed and matted using my favorite snap together frame where the backing is flat and the glass slides into the practically invisible base.

I have to be honest; while I was at work, I checked pinterest and saw the mermaid shirt pinned on pinterest and almost repined it until I saw it was made by bunnyikenobi. Instead, I was secretly hoping it was for me. After going to the link and seeing the lipbalm, I was pretty certain they were. Then, I got home to open my goodies. THANK YOU!!! It is exactly what I wanted even before I knew it was all for me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2014 09:20:00 AM »

I'm so glad it all arrived safely!  I'm glad you liked it all, too! Obviously I jumped the gun on Pinterest a little  Roll Eyes but I'm glad it turned out well!

I HAD TO make myself some cuffs, too... I think it's so funny how we both made ourselves copies of things we sent to each other.  Grin
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014 09:22:06 AM by bunny1kenobi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2014 12:49:03 PM »

LadybugsandBumblebees - The dragonfly glass is very pretty. The rainbow bag is absolutely fantastic! I am not a fan of orange either but that bag made it look good!
 Kookaloo_Star - Fantastic embroidery! The house elf is so cute. I love that he is knitting.
 Pinkmachk - Hilarious Hoopla! The bracelet is fantastic and the hearts are adorable. Loved the action shot.
 Helena Puck - The Nefertiti towel is awesome! And the scarab earrings are really cool too. The Snow White key chain was precious. And it was neat that you used the setting that Bunny sent you to make her necklace! PS. I think you are wearing my shirt. LOL!
 Linakins - What is a dpn hanger? Did I miss that? It looks neat but I don't know what it is. Love the bracelet.
 EmilyXorange - Book themed! Extra cool. Neat bracelet and I always love a bookmark.
 Kwality570 - WOW! The PeeWee hoopla is hilarious! I always love your monsters. This one has a particularly cool background. But that doll takes the cake. Fanastic package!
 KittyHerman - Cute monster! I love his little bunny friend. That deer charm is too adorable. And the Monster hoop made me chuckle.
 Bunny1kenobi - Phenominal shirt. Love how you made it shimmery. Cool cuffs too. I love your frog prince ATC and that miniature lamp. The art work is amazing. I am so proud you! It turned out fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2014 01:44:28 PM »

Thanks, gozer!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2014 02:12:00 PM »

This gallery just keeps getting better & better  Smiley There's a lot of fun stuff  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
smileyyogini

Yarn Junkee

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2014 02:18:15 PM »

Awesome package Bunny!! My son has one of Bunny1s I Spy bags and they are just amazing! We love it.

I got word that my package was received on Sunday. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smiles,
Melody

www.MelodyCrochet.com
http://www.ravelry.com/people/Smileyyogini
http://pinterest.com/smileyyogini

Shipping Hoopla "Words"
Crafting/Co-Organizing Anime Swap
Waiting for Partners on Video Game Swap
Stalking Another TM Swap

I LOVE PERSONAL SWAPS!
bunny1kenobi

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2014 03:24:48 PM »

Awesome package Bunny!! My son has one of Bunny1s I Spy bags and they are just amazing! We love it.

I got word that my package was received on Sunday. Smiley

Thanks, smiley!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2014 04:08:52 PM »

I got the most awesome package ever from Pilarfarmer. I was so overwhelmed while I was opening it. Everything is so detailed and perfect.
 First up is this amazing Red Riding Hood doll. She made it look like me! Isn't that SO sweet. Pilar is the most amazing partner!!

and my cute little kitties are in the basket!!!!

That would be Venkman, Dahlia and (the real) Gozer.
 She didn't stop there. We both love mermaids. I am decorating my bathroom in them. She sent me this amazing doll for our mermaid love.

Detail shot

and here are my two ladies together

we both also love cats, and sewing. She made these adorable buttons!

And  there is even more. She sent me an altered matchbox full of sea glass. It looks like a book! Along with a cool mermaid domino pendant necklace.

And last but not least, an awesome steampunk top hat! You can tell the matchbook is decorated like I book better in this pic.
 Thank you so much Pilar! Everything was absolutely amazing. I am super lucky to have gotten you for a partner. I love everything!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pilarfarmer
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2014 05:41:09 PM »

i a so glad you like everything  Grin i have been trying to upload the pics i took for an hour now and only got 2 to work, gozer could you please post pics for me? i even tried to use my phone to do this  Huh not working either.
here is the purse she made me with mermaid fabric, love it!  Cheesy

inside of purse

she made me a painting of a plus sized mermaid which i just LOVE!!!
and a small wristlet out of pinky and the brain fabric, my fave cartoon.
a beautiful mermaid paper doll with patterns and everything to make my own!!!
a pack of nightmare before christmas stickers
a pendant with my fav mermaid quote (from my pinterest)
oh and a little surprise for me when i went to take the pics i found another item,

a beautiful silver mermaid locket everything is so amazing!!! thank you gozer  Kiss
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014 01:23:30 PM by pilarfarmer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"There is a correlation between the creative and the screwball."
Kingman Brewster, Jr., educator

"Where there is fear, there is no creativity"
Christopher Lowell

would love to do small personal swaps
Linakins

Craft Hoarder

Will work for craft supplies!

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2014 06:14:56 PM »

Sorry Mel, I'll get pics up soon!

Gozer- I don't know what DPN means, but on Mel's pintrest there was a circular knitting needle hanging thing, so that's what I made her ^_^

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I craft to preserve my sanity!

If you like my work and would be interested in a personal swap, please contact me!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Elevator Makeover - Theodore Leaf Reveals Secrets from the Set
Elevator Makeover - Beachy Waves and Accessories for a Wedding Outfit
Get Glam with Gretchen: Nail How To
Elevator Makeover - Style Tips with Theodore Leaf
How to Get Glowing Skin for Your Wedding Day
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...