Swap name: Fairy Tale Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: gozer
Sign-up date range: March 17th – 28th
Date to send item by: April 29th
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): if over 24 I will get a co-organizer
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Craftster rules
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is for those of us who love Fairy Tales but are not exactly interested in Disney’s version. This will be a non-Disney Fairy Tale swap so let your imagination run wild. This is your chance to get something a little more whimsical, classic, twisted, or Grimm's type. Included will be folk lore and myth as well as traditional fairy tales.
We will be swapping 1 medium and 2 small hand crafted items.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: gozer
Please label message Fairy Tale Swap - Request to Join
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Fairy Tale Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval:
Top Three fairy Tales:
Favorite Fairy Tale characters or creatures?
What type of theme would you like? ie whimsical, classic, twisted, Grimm's etc.
What kind of items would you like to receive?
What kind of crafty skills do you have?
Are there any specific crafty skills you admire?
Anything you don't want to receive?
Least favorite colors?
Favorite Patterns or designs?
Least favorite pattern or design?
Any allergens in your home (include smokers)?
Are you able to post pictures in the gallery?
Do you have an Etsy favorites, wist, or pinterest?
What is your...? (List only what you would like to receive)
• shirt/tee size?
• head measurement?
• foot measurement? (shoe size & measurement in inches)
• preferred bracelet length?
• preferred necklace length?
• preferred bag/tote/purse size/style? (small, medium, large, shoulder, cross body)
Is there any other information your partner or the organizer should know?