A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,050
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP (invite your partner) 25 - Silver Jubilee Gallery  (Read 17888 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wendiek
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #330 on: May 15, 2014 04:40:45 AM »

gala_apples, I love that quote and how you turned it into art!
All the undies are fun and so cute! And the HP shirt is fun, made me laugh too.
Great work!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #331 on: May 15, 2014 06:56:10 PM »

Those undies are hysterical!  My faves are the Mrs. Gomez ones.  I would NEVER think to do that - so clever!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pjr107
« Reply #332 on: May 16, 2014 07:36:31 AM »

This gallery is awesome!  That syringe is so cute.  And those undies are darling!  Have to use that idea for a friend of mine who's going to be going thru chemotherapy; what better way to keep your spirits up when you have a pair of awesome undies on!

-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #333 on: May 16, 2014 07:33:43 PM »

Custom undies for all!!! (because lets be real, when I was stencilling those I was like 'i need to do myself a pair')
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
FreakieGeekie

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #334 on: May 16, 2014 10:27:06 PM »

Custom undies are fun! Cheesy I made myself a pair of custom undies a couple years ago and want to make more. The hardest part is finding my size undies that don't have some sort of print on them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #335 on: May 17, 2014 09:27:22 AM »

Whee! USPS says TapestryMLP's GINORMOUS package is "out for delivery". Stay tuned for reaction!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tapestrymlp

~Tapestry~

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #336 on: May 19, 2014 09:04:17 AM »

Erm, realized I'm an idiot and posted my gallery pics in the main swap discussion thread. DOH! Apologies to the mods. I'm cutting and pasting the post here and will update the other one.

ATTENTION, ATTENTION: Get your pinning fingers ready and please be sitting down before viewing the below images. Ready? Sitting down? Wulf sent me the most freaking amazing and gorgeous bird feeder EVER created. Seriously. Now some of you may have been making frowny faces because he was late in sending (I was late sending as well) but he had good reason because I'm pretty sure it took superhuman effort to make this thing (warning, huge pics ahead):

That bird feeder is HUGE. And so detailed! I should have taken a better perspective shot so you can see how big it is, but that will have to wait for tomorrow when I have sunshine again. The top of the big tower comes off and you can put birdseed in there and it will come out through little holes that are in the base of the rocks.

If I put out the beautiful garden signs Chughes225 made me and this awesome bird feeder I'd have the most amazing yard ever. But I think the signs and this bird feeder are too nice to go in the yard and risk weathering. Plus, while I like birds I might have to shoot them if they poop on mini-Hogwarts and I don't want to be responsible for birdicide. Instead, I'm going to hang the signs in my room and display Hogwarts on a suitably posh table.

Thank you Wulf! This is above and beyond what we agreed to swap and the nicest thing anyone has ever made for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #337 on: May 19, 2014 09:32:53 AM »

Pretty amazing!!!

What is it made of?  It would be nice to have it as a fabulous birdfeeder...it is just so gorgeous and detailed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014 101/150 ?
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
wendiek

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: May 19, 2014 09:55:50 AM »

Erm, realized I'm an idiot and posted my gallery pics in the main swap discussion thread. DOH! Apologies to the mods. I'm cutting and pasting the post here and will update the other one.

Yeah I noticed! But who cares if the package is that amazing!! You were just flabbergasted  Wink

It is an package I can't find the right words for!! Unbelievable!  Shocked
I tried to comment it in the other board.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #339 on: May 19, 2014 10:16:51 AM »

Holy Hogwarts!  That is amazing!! I also want to know what it is made out of!  FABULOUS!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Celebrity Inspired Hair For the Summer
4 Glam Ways to Wear a Hair Wrap
6 Tips For Gorgeous Hair at Any Age
How to Do a High Ponytail
How To Get Beach Waves In Simple Steps
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...