A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,471
Currently Running With Scissors:
549 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP (invite your partner) 25 - Silver Jubilee Gallery  (Read 24020 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

La Chapa
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Hardcore Yarnie!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #310 on: May 11, 2014 12:26:53 AM »

Oh wow, those pendants!!!

And is that tardis necklace enbroidered?

I also love that key with wings.  Gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently Swapping in:
Ongoing dotee swap - March,  OWS 112

Hoping to join:
OTT bird swap
http://pinterest.com/laachapa/
rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: May 12, 2014 10:30:43 AM »

chughes, that HP garden sign is amazing! I can't believe you handpainted each sign.

tapestrymlp, cute inchie magnets. I love the pendant, too.

alteredmommy, all three of your necklaces are the bomb. I really love the leaves on that first one. The box is great too. You and your buddy cackle had a great swap theme going.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #312 on: May 12, 2014 06:20:09 PM »

Woohoo!  Or should I say Hoot Hoot! Mama24boyz spoiled us with an amazing package...again!
First in the owly goodness an amazing embroidered and handpainted tee.

Then an owly hat (LOVE!), ami owly mascot (too cute for words!), and little minions crossstitch bookmark (super kawaii and LOVED!)

And a cosmic tee---perfect since Lana is a huge COSMOS fan...as I was when Sagan did it!
The tee is going into the wash tonight and I hope to get an action shot soon!!! 

Finally an assortment of goodies to nuture my crafty soul as well as my belly!  Mmm!!!

Thanks so much Melanie for everything!  It's all sooo awesome!! Smiley
Love, Lana and Rox
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #313 on: May 12, 2014 06:36:03 PM »

Eeek!!! Rox! I'm so glad you like it!  The owl shirt was my first try at embroidering on a tee. Its all in back stitch and I think I got the wrong stabilizer to do it but it worked out. And it's not painted, it's crayon tinted. I read that it should still be washable. I saw a bunch of minion things on your Pinterest and thought they would look cute hanging off Lana's backpack, but a bookmark is a good idea too!  And the galaxy shirt I loved loved making! I want to make everything galaxy! I'm so glad you like everything!!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #314 on: May 12, 2014 06:38:45 PM »

I got the best package from Sylwa today. I thought I got the pictures uploaded from my phone but I can't find them on here at the moment so I shall try again and post them soon!

FOUND THEM!!
For all you World of Warcraft fans be prepared!!
She sent this awesome lantern with the Horde emblem on it.

And the Ally emblem. Isnt it perfect?

She also painted this cool picture of the Horde emblem and made two felt murlocs. The blue one has already become my little grandson's! lol I figure I will give the white and pink one to my granddaughter when she gets back.

And here it is up on the wall with my other WOW paintings above my computer/craft desk. Disregard chaos.

Thank you so much Sylwa I love it all! I think you should make more lanterns and sell them! I bet they would be a big hit!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014 07:06:18 PM by Pixiefirefly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #315 on: May 12, 2014 08:07:07 PM »

Eeek!!! Rox! I'm so glad you like it!  The owl shirt was my first try at embroidering on a tee. Its all in back stitch and I think I got the wrong stabilizer to do it but it worked out. And it's not painted, it's crayon tinted. I read that it should still be washable. I saw a bunch of minion things on your Pinterest and thought they would look cute hanging off Lana's backpack, but a bookmark is a good idea too!  And the galaxy shirt I loved loved making! I want to make everything galaxy! I'm so glad you like everything!!   Grin
Hi Melanie!!  Ah, yes, crayon tinted...my bad.  I should have recognized it.  Smiley  Such beautiful embroidery work!!  I can't believe it's your first time.  Oh no, those minions would be crushed if we put it on Lana's backpack.  She loves them sooo much!! Smiley  The galaxy tee seriously rocks!  I got some shoes to try my hand at it.  Wish me luck!  We do!  Thanks so much for being my partner again!!  Smiley  Rox
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #316 on: May 13, 2014 05:35:56 AM »

IYP galleries never fail to impress me with the overwhelming talent that we all have. Love it!

I received from Mama24boyz yesterday!! I know she said she was so nervous about the package she sent me but she has absolutely no reason to be!! She is a super star!! I asked if she could make me a sock monkey that I could gift to my MIL who is formerly a nurse (she collects nurse themed things) and she came through like a pro! It is so well sewn, I know I couldn't have done half as well.

"Do you need a band-aid?" She made little band-aids!! I half want to go crazy and make little accessories to go with it like a pressure cuff, etc. hehe.

I also asked for a cute little syringe to go along that theme. I love the expression on its face  Grin

And as a surprise, she made a stow-away! 10!! He is so amazing in person and so professional made - I dabble in crochet and I am in awe of how well all the pieces are assembled and how sturdy he is.

A few more extras...a crocheted market bag I had on my wishlist, some cool charms to use in my crafting and....oh um, there was some candy....I may have already eaten them though... Roll Eyes Grin

Thank you so much Mama24boyz!! I had a blast crafting for you and I am thrilled to pieces with what you sent me  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #317 on: May 13, 2014 07:03:19 AM »

YAY!!! I am soooo relieved you like it all!!  YAY!!!  I loved swapping with both of my partners this round! Can't wait for the next round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Sylwa
« Reply #318 on: May 13, 2014 11:00:56 AM »

I am so glad you liked everything Pixie!
The lantern was really fun because I never done any glass painting (I am sure you can see how unprofessional it is lol ). I saw something similar on your pinterest and thought I'd try it. This project also showed me how uneven my kitchen counter tops are. I put the glass panels on it to dry in the evening and when I woke up most of the paint shifted to one side ... ooops
then I thought it was dry already and touched it and nope, not dry. Messed it up ( you can see it on one of the horde panels)
I learned lots from it and although it is not perfect I was very happy with it. Going to make one for myself at some point.

I painted the horde symbol blue on the painting to symbolize the death knight class, since you said you liked to play it. The runes on it are the same ones that are on frostmourne. I was super happy with how that turned out too Smiley

and the little murlocs ... I totally "borrowed" the idea from someone on etsy, she calls them murpoles and I thought they were the cutest thing ever Cheesy

Thanks for swapping with me, it was really fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #319 on: May 13, 2014 11:42:37 AM »

Slaw, I love it all. I lit the lantern last night and it was beautiful! My daughter loves the Ally side because how you did the lions so beautifully, she even called her boyfriend outside to see it lit last night. I to looks perfect. I can see any mistakes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Prepare a Durian
Thai Food and Wine Pairing Options
Honey Soy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Beef and Black Bean Stir Fry Recipe
How to Make Pull Gogi
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Mug Cozy
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: How to Make 110 Prayer Flags

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...