A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,729
Currently Running With Scissors:
631 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP (invite your partner) 25 - Silver Jubilee Gallery  (Read 31948 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #180 on: April 29, 2014 08:06:59 AM »

The double sided crocheted pillow is fabulous!  I want one!!

And I love the felted mushrooms!  So cool!

I really love seeing what people come up with for this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

live aloha

« Reply #181 on: April 29, 2014 08:39:09 AM »

agreed...really love the organic feel of those mushrooms!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #182 on: April 29, 2014 08:59:34 AM »

I am getting ready to host the Forest Creatures and Enchanted Forest Swap so I have been mushroom crazy lately. Love them!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2014 09:25:52 AM »

oOoooo...sounds like a fun swap gozer Grin

petskin is a FABO felter.  I love to see her work. Grin

I just bought a tiny little cloche at a local nursery for a swap project and the bottom was the size of a quarter, so I know they are out there.  It was part of the fairy garden set up they had....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2014 10:17:55 AM »

Wow, look at all this fantasticness!  Who doesn't love Daryl?  Awesome package, smiley!  And the cute little feltie goodies!  Wow!  This is such a great gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2014 10:22:19 AM »

EhGAD!  I forgot to drool all over Daryl too!  There is just too much awesome going on to hit it all Grin

so...when is the next IYP?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
wendiek

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2014 10:54:22 AM »

I did check the gallery while camping, but didn't comment. Such slow internet  Roll Eyes

P_E_S_T: What a lovely and beautiful prayer flag book! I can't pick a favourite page. I love that little felt gnome, cute!! But the fairies (?) flying their dragonfly are fun and cute! Nice painting too! Great package!!

Calabaza: what a pretty hoop! I love the sea and boats. Pretty bracelets. But that exploding needlebox is THE BOMB  Grin No, seriously, so amazing!!  Cheesy Journal and fabric, fantastic package!

FreakyGeekie: never heard of a moogle either, but I love it! Great purse too! And a bonus: a crocheted cuff! Your hands/wrists must hurt, crocheting that much (well mine does after crocheting that much). Nice extras! Great job!!

gozer: your bags are always amazing! I think yours are pretty famous here on Craftster! I love the shape, the colours, the zipper, haha I just LOVE that bag!! Nice necklace and cards! Lovely!

kwality: AWWWW!! I liked the idea of a monster family portrait, but this is way better than I could imagine! I've loved your monsters for a long time, you never stop amazing me! LOVE, love, love it!!  Grin

Smiley: I am not a zombie lover myself, but I can see that you did an amazing job! Those zombie ear charms... yikes!! But that is a compliment of course  Cheesy Great t-shirt and lovely knee socks! Great purse too!

La Chapa: I really love, love your pretty pillow!! I am totally into African Flowers, so this is right up my alley  Cheesy (btw did you line it?) And I love kids drawings too! Especially from the younger kids! So cute and fun!

Petskin: your felted work is fab! I'm no fan of spiders (EEEEKK!!) but this a cute and very pretty one!  Cheesy The mushrooms are amazing! I love them! A real treasure! Fabulous job!

Gee, I'm done  Smiley I so want to swap with all of you (said it before, I know)  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Scrappy Happy Swap! And the Scrappy Happy Swap Gallery!
Sylwa
« Reply #187 on: April 29, 2014 01:36:56 PM »

I received from Kwality today! I love everything so much!

First, picture of my monster art! I asked for green, because everything in my living room is kinda green and I am matchy matchy Tongue Cutest thing ever, love it so much.

then I got a little notebook

and now the last thing that I did not expect at all and is so awesome I can't stop staring at it. A small piece of art based on my favorite video game. It says home is where the hearth is and is just absolutely perfect. The hearth symbol is 3D I am guessing from polymer clay. Seriously, couldn't receive a more perfect thing.

Thank you so much Kwality! Thank you for agreeing to swap with me and thank you for being an awesome chatty partner Smiley
If you have better pictures please do post, I couldn't get one without the flash reflection.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

petskin
Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon

I'm actually Nodsu... that means Piglet :)

« Reply #188 on: April 29, 2014 02:10:01 PM »

I must admit  a lot of my fav. craftsters are in this thread and I went "omg, *I* want this!" too many times Cheesy

And Kwality monsters are a brand- I recognize them everywhere and love them all Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.nodsu.etsy.com   * I love personal swaps Smiley*
La Chapa

Hardcore Yarnie!

« Reply #189 on: April 29, 2014 02:12:56 PM »

Thanks for the tip suereal!

wendiek, Thanks!  I stuffed it with a pillow insert.  I had originally wanted to sew a turquoise pillow to stuff inside the crochet part; I even bought the fabric, but my sewing machine is at my Mom's and I've been pretty much been stranded at my house since my husband took a job that requires him to take our only car.  Fortunately, Hobby Lobby is walking distance from my house!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently Swapping in:
OWS 115

http://pinterest.com/laachapa/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Mix Excellent Cocktails with Xavier Herit at Daniel
Almond Butter and Berries Recipe
Crab Cakes Recipe
How to Make Better Bacon
Four Cheese Mac & Cheese
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!
Meatless Monday: Zucchini Pineapple Loaf

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...