A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
October News Announcement: Crafting your Halloween costume this year?  Enter it for a chance to win prizes!  Read the spooktacular details here.
Total Members: 308,434
Currently Running With Scissors:
439 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP (invite your partner) 25 - Silver Jubilee Gallery  (Read 52497 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2014 02:19:37 AM »

Everything here is so pretty! <3
I'm especially in love with all the Halloween stuff as I'm also a lover of all things Halloween-y!

RN who crafts like she's on Crack!

Making my art a priority in 2014!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2014 05:15:29 AM »

oh the gallery is so wonderful and full of goodness... can't wait to see my package...yayy

« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2014 11:55:15 AM »

Love the patchwork bag and the recipe box with stamps! (Pottermouth, can I ask where you found that stamp set?)

So much great stuff so far!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2014 11:59:56 AM »

Whoa! That package is amazing.  Love it all, especially the chunky house!

Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2014" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2014 01:06:22 PM »

I received from MissingWillow a few days ago, but unfortunately, a ceramic bowl she made for me broke in the mail. I loved all the other goodies she sent so much that I told her not to worry about the bowl, but she's so sweet that she sent me a new one anyway. It arrived today, so now I'm going to post everything she sent all together.

First, the replacement bowl. I love this so much. The colors are just perfect! I will be using this all the time. ALL the time.

Next, more ceramics: these beautiful shrines for me to fill. Or leave plain. I may just put votive candles in them. I think that would be beautiful! In the pictures you can also see some really pretty ceramic leaves and three bird heads, that will no doubt find their way into some of my art.

Gorgeous dish towels. Even the hubby was impressed with these, which is no easy feat.

Detail. These colors are perfect for my kitchen. Coincidence? I think not.

And some little goodies to play with: wooden spools with fibers on them, and some sweet little flowers.

Thanks so very much, MW! Everything you sent was so thoughtful and well made.  Kiss

Check out my Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2014 01:17:51 PM »

MissingWillow is a wonderful member. I enjoy all of her works. As well as several other regulars here.
And just an idea, turn the broken plate into something...mosaic bird bath...a little garden something like a fairy garden? Frogs love the shade.  Grin Turn it on it's good side, and plant a succulent inside? Nothing is wasted on my property. If I can't glue it or duct tape it... then it goes to trash, but I hardly throw too much away.

Just ideas. Nice job MissingWillow. And sweet of you to re-do the bowl. I would treasure one, too.

NEW REQUEST: Need quilting fabric with ONLY purple, grey, green. Solids or Prints in any combination/shades, but NO OTHER COLORS ALLOWED. HELP! They are hard to find.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

May the Ghost Squid be with you.

« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2014 01:33:28 PM »

MissingWillow, you're very brave to send ceramics!  Beautiful work.  Smiley

"We can have anything we want, because we can make it." - RovingAnarchist

« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2014 06:14:16 PM »

I'm just posting to say I received the most amazing package from sheepBlue today!!!  Seriously amazing!!  I'm trying to get my upload thingy to work, UGH!!  I NEED to show you guys the pics!!!!!  Off to work around some more (Oh ya, and pm luckdragon, forgot to do that in my excitement too  Roll Eyes)

OK, I had to upload each pic individually, but here they are!!!  And I am so sorry in advance for the massive pic overload  Grin  OK, first, she sent me a few extras, some chocolates, ami eyes and noses and an awesome awesome DARYL DIXON shirt!!! I had to put this on right away  Cheesy

ANd you have all seen sheepBlues amazing bags.  I've admired them from the first one I saw so when I got the chance to get one I was thrilled.  What you see in pics are awesome bags, beautiful sewing and embroidery, but in real life?!?!?!  Its a thousand times better!!!!  Heres one side of the bag

And the other side

And I'm sorry but I got to give you individual shots, I just love every patch, I cannot pick a favourite
hee hee I love this Nerd patch

To do: Eat, sleep, play super Mario

a Gameboy

piranha plant with little beads

which came first, the Yoshi or the egg?

Toad, lol

"Why you play Mario and no play with me?" And don't worry, I don't really have a cute puppy that I ignore to play Mario........only children  Cheesy

I <3 Italian Plumbers

Choose your weapon, seriously, your felt cutting skills are just awesome!!!!

Sorry Mario, the Princess is in another castle

Marios clothesline, heehee I see his undies!!

Chain Chomp

The castle and flag

I wanna be Yoshi when I grow up, lol

ANNNDDD.....A Question Mark Block

And I tried to get a pic of the lining, I don't know, but I think sheep made it herself too!!!

BUT WAIT!!!! You didn't leave yet did you???  Sorry, a couple more pics, cuz sheep was having so much fun with patches she made me some extras fro the Link bag I wanna try to make!!!!
Castle Town Pottery Shop, Banned for Life, LINK, lol

Skeikahs Symbol

Gains Most Powerful Sword, uses it 90% of the time to cut grass

Beware of Chickens

My Heart Belongs to Hyrule

OK, that's it, I'm sorry for the pic overload, but I just HAD to!!! I'm sure you understand!!!
Thank you so so so very much sheepBlue!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014 06:47:26 PM by mama24boyz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Mamas Creations on Facebook

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2014 07:05:23 PM »

I'm so happy you like it Mama24boyz!! I had a ton of fun making this package for you. (And yes, I did screen print the lining too  Wink)

Tutorial Contributor

live aloha

« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2014 08:37:28 PM »

Wow, there is some serious awesomeness here.  I really love MW's miniature crime scenes, her pottery, and Sheeps wonderful stitching/screenprinting.  Smiley

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: No Sew Candy Costume
Awww, nuts...
Countdown to Halloween

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...