A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,697
Currently Running With Scissors:
434 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP (invite your partner) 25 - Silver Jubilee Gallery  (Read 17080 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pottermouth
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #320 on: May 13, 2014 03:00:35 PM »

WAH! So much awesomeness in two pages!!! I don't have a garden anymore but I'm real tempted to snatch tapestry's HP garden sign. Beautiful work, chughes. Looks like we'll have a country-wide Hogwarts Alumni club thanks to tapestry; she made one for me, too. Amazing Hermione! alteredmommy's package is beyond words...wow. Lucky you, cackle! Love the owls and I'm digging the spacey tee. Very cool. Smashing work on the WoW lantern, Sylwa, and the merlocs are fun! Seeing all of the crocheted goodies by Mama24boyz made my day, and sock monkey nurse is fantastic.

This was a fly-by post, but I think I've burned dinner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #321 on: May 13, 2014 06:12:22 PM »

Whew! I'm finally able to sit and properly enjoy the Gallery. So much fabulous stuff it's not fair to rush through it. It's hard to pick favourites, but there are certainly things that need to be commented on. Suereal, I forgot to mention that the multi-eyed tin you sent me in that swap a few years ago was immediately claimed by my partner Ian, who still uses it for pills to this day. It always gets a reaction when he lays it out beside his plate in restaurants! Cackle, your "icon" pendant has almost tipped me over the edge to try working in Precious Metal Clay. Most of the stuff I've seen done it hasn't really been to my taste, but you've shown me what else can be done with PMC. You and Alteredmommy really do make a perfectly-matched pair of partners, don't you? Momma24boyz, your embroidered owl t-shirt is inspirational. Yet another craft I need to try. Roll Eyes And that Cosmos t-shirt is amazing!

On my own end, I've FINALLY finished the project I undertook for the ever-patient Tapestrymlp, and it's in the mail to her at last. There was a delay while I found a large enough box, then another last-minute delay when I realized one part of the project was sticking up too far, and I had to stop and alter it to make it fit in the box.  Embarrassed

Now I just have to hold my breath that it arrives in one piece.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #322 on: May 13, 2014 06:39:04 PM »

aahhhh!  Thanks for sharing that with me Wulf.  Not much better then cheering up folks who have to take meds Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
wendiek

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: May 14, 2014 06:51:40 AM »

mama24boyz, that embroidered shirt is sooo cute! But the owl hat is too! And a galaxy shirt, how cool! The minions are super cute (love the minions!!) wouldn't want to mess them up either! Great job on all of it!

Sylwa, great painting and the lantarn is amazing! What a great idea and well made! Super package!

mama24boyz (again) that sockmonkey is the cutest one ever! A nurse! *must remember that, my almost SIL is becoming a nurse* But that syringe, aahhhh! How cute can that be? Normally I wouldn't call it cute, but this really is!! And a doll and a market bag... Can you still use your hands? I get so cramped if I crochet a lot!
Impressed by what you all made this round of IYP!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
maraschino

« Reply #324 on: May 14, 2014 08:51:47 AM »

So many lovely pieces. Im eyeing up, specifically, alteredmommy's work. Wowza!

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shifty girl
« Reply #325 on: May 14, 2014 03:49:05 PM »

This is soo cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Shifty girl
« Reply #326 on: May 14, 2014 07:39:29 PM »

Absolutely adore!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #327 on: May 14, 2014 08:55:42 PM »

Here's almost everything I made for linakins. I apparently didn't take pictures of the Adventure Time cards I made *sigh*

She's got this quote in a few different forms on her pinterest, so I went with art.

There was a Nyan Cat pokemon gif on her Pokemon board. I figured with some paint I could replicate it into a notebook.

Linakins is engaged, so I made her name-on-the-butt undies.

fluttershy undies (she had a MLP 3pack from ThinkGeek pinned)

pusheen undies (Lina said she liked everything pusheen)

And finally for the pictures I have....a HP shirt:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #328 on: May 15, 2014 01:46:43 AM »

Amazing amis Mama24boys!!  Really love the little dude!

Love the custom undies Gala!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
FreakieGeekie

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #329 on: May 15, 2014 02:56:12 AM »

gala, those custom undies are really cute and that HP shirt made me chuckle. Too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Long Hair Makeover
Home Makeup and Hair Tips
Celebrity Hair Coloring at Makeup and Style Channel
How To: Celebrity Hairstyles By Famous Stylist on Celebrity Wire
Wedding Hairstyle Ideas
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...