Heroes and Villains Swap
Heroes and Villains Swap - Sign-ups 03/04/2014 03/17/2014 Send date 04/17/2014
In movies, books, TV, comics, plays, or any other medium some of us love the heroes, some of us love the villains, and some of us love them both. This is your chance to have something to remind you of the ones you root for. And a chance to learn more about some of the ones that someone else is cheering for. It doesnt matter if you go for the good guy or the bad guy, you can have a lot of fun crafting someone elses favourite. We will be sticking to fictional characters to avoid distress or offence to any participant.
Swap name: Heroes and Villains Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Harvey
Sign-up date range: 03/04/2014 03/17/2014
Date to send item by: 04/17/2014
Limited to a certain number of people? (Optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO
If so, which country? No
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
This will be a 5pt swap with at least 1 medium or 1 large requirement, meaning 1 item has to be a large or medium item.
-Large or 3pt = 3 or more hours
-Medium or 2pt = 2 or more hours
-Small or 1pt = 2 or less hours
-Large or 3pt = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewellery with four to five items, a purse
-Medium or 2pt = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small or 1pt = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large or 3pt = $30 or more
-Medium or 2pt = $10-$30 dollars
-Small or 1pt = $10 or less
Please use the following labels when PMing me.
Heroes and Villains Swap - QUESTION
Heroes and Villains Swap- SENT
Heroes and Villains Swap - RECEIVED
Also, remember to include DC# or receipt (for non-us shippers) when PMing me and to also send a PM to your partner to let them know that you have sent/received.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Heroes and Villains Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address, in the post office format, including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Who are your favourite heroes?
Which version from which medium? (e.g. Spiderman in the 2000s movie series.)
Who are you favourite villains?
Which version from which medium? (e.g. The Master from the original Doctor Who TV series.)
What crafts can you do?
What crafts do you admire?
Least favourite colours:
Do you or anyone in your home smoke?
Do you have pets?
Any other allergens?
Are you allergic to anything?
What is your...? (List only what you would like to receive)
foot measurement? (shoe size & measurement in inches)
preferred bracelet length?
preferred necklace length?
preferred bag/tote/purse size/style? (small, medium, large, shoulder, cross body)
Do you have a Pinterest or other site that you would like to show your partner?
Please list the links here:
Would you like to swap extras? Discuss with your partner.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.Participants