A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,119
Currently Running With Scissors:
535 Guests and 40 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Swap Round 5 (signups March 2-15, 2014; sendouts May 17, 2014)  (Read 28220 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #470 on: April 26, 2014 02:46:53 PM »

Okay, one more week of intense craziness at work and then I can be here more often!  This weeks check in question:

What was your absolute favorite movie as a kid?  A bonus: If you have kids, what is/was their absolute favorite movie?

My fave movie was always Wizard of Oz.  Back then, it was shown once a year and I would cry if my parents made me miss it!lol  My dd is 19yo now and her fave was Aristocats - I can still quote it line by line.lol  My almost 13yo son was Toy Story - everything was Buzz Lightyear!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #471 on: April 26, 2014 03:00:04 PM »

My favorite movie growing up was Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella.  Also on once a year!  I know all the songs by heart!  My daughter's favorite movie was 101 Dalmations.  And my son was all about Star Wars!  Cheesy  As adult children, I think their favorite movie is The Princess Bride. 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014 03:02:19 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #472 on: April 26, 2014 03:05:58 PM »

Mine was a double bill....Logan's Run and Doc Savage: Man of Bronze.  My Daddy took me to see them both 7 times one summer.  I have watched them both as an adult.  Logan's Run didn't quite hold up to time, but Doc Savage is still as much cheesy fun as it was back then..."Mona...your a brick" is still one of my favo movie moments (it's one of those moments where the hero and the leading lady are seemingly about to kiss and instead he says that and lightly punches her on the chin).  And I have read most of the Doc Savage pulp books as well Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Linakins

Craft Hoarder

Will work for craft supplies!

« Reply #473 on: April 26, 2014 03:07:47 PM »

I don't think I can pick one movie I loved over all the others as a kid because all we really did as kids was watch movies. I love movies period, always have and always will, unless they keep making crap. Then maybe I won't love them anymore.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I craft to preserve my sanity!

If you like my work and would be interested in a personal swap, please contact me!
Magpirate
« Reply #474 on: April 26, 2014 03:40:03 PM »

I don't remember if it was necessarily my favorite, but the movie my brother and I watched the most as kids was The Lion King.  I used to be able to quote it line by line, dialog as well as song lyrics.  When I got a little older I liked Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and I can still quote most of it.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley

« Reply #475 on: April 26, 2014 04:18:18 PM »

No particular favorite that I can remember, watched a lot of old black and white monster movies as a kid, though, and to this day I even love the cheesy SyFy "horror" movies...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lady4feet
« Reply #476 on: April 26, 2014 04:33:44 PM »

When I was a young kid The Land Before Time, and I would cry every time. As I got a bit older it shifted to The Goonies and Princess Bride. Those two are still on my top list, I haven't seen Land Before Time since I was in high school but I still have a poster thingy, a Little Foot stuffy and some other little doo-dads that are prized possessions.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #477 on: April 26, 2014 04:33:56 PM »

OOooo that reminds me Smed!  I used to LOVE all the different Japanese monster flicks.  They would show them on Saturday afternoons, and I think I have seen them all.  I think my favo was Rodan...partly because I like to think of the artist Rodin rampaging all over Tokyo Grin...I'm guessing that is where I started my love of freaky monsters Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
AttieNichole

Welcoming Spring!

« Reply #478 on: April 26, 2014 06:20:16 PM »

This weeks check in question:

What was your absolute favorite movie as a kid?  A bonus: If you have kids, what is/was their absolute favorite movie?

Mask, Jurassic Park, and Pocahantas Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

attienichole.etsy.com
ecozombie.etsy.com
pinterest.com/aimeetraveler
aada
If I run out of tacos, I can no longer maintain my human form

« Reply #479 on: April 26, 2014 07:44:05 PM »

In order of my age (through high school)-

Cinderella, Little Mermaid, Wizard of Oz, then Empire Records. Smiley
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014 11:36:47 AM by aada » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 8/12
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 7/12
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 12/12
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 11/12
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 2/12
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...